*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 104242 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #90 : June 16, 2012, 08:00:24 PM »

Welcome Sir SweetNBad,  An Australian Knight  to join our ENGLAND camp. Grab some Ale my friend, you have travelled a long way to join us ..  I'm sure the sun is shining in your land , unlike here  brrrr... and also a new member to Forum I see.  Well I hope you enjoy the fabulous party here and all fun and frolics ... Forum  members are a mad bunch with hearts of gold. I hope you continue to post and share your views and ideas :)

The 3 Lions team is building now ... introductions maybe warranted   SweetNBad ( Oz ) meet the other fine Knights here  Jayc,(Yank) and his fair lass Stone (UK), James Dean (Yank),  Rabbie (Scot ),  Theman4it4 (UK ) and me :)

The army is getting bigger to go into the next round of battles ... our oponents will be shaking to see such strength  :P

Grab a flag, a tankard of Ale and some Fish & Chips :)  and be careful of the Panda ...  Jayc is very fond of him ...  ENGLAND AND VICTORY  :D :D :D

CZECH REPUBLIC 1  POLAND 0
GREECE  1   RUSSIA  0
« : June 16, 2012, 08:03:45 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #91 : June 17, 2012, 04:30:05 AM »

a team's strength can be measured in more as just numbers.. But it is good to see new faces sharing the red-white supporters camp. A nice bunch you are..

Here tention is rising quickly, the all important game for the dutch is played tonight. the last chance to go through to the next round, or mrSexlover and I will be the first to have to change their banner as soon as the ECD has ended.. Hmm, not something I look forward to. So the oranges had better win tonight. They'd better or I will loose two bets... grrrrr ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee

« #92 : June 17, 2012, 08:39:03 AM »

Tight, Mr Sexlover, Good luck tonight , I'm rooting for Dutch victory over Portugal..... that 2006 wink is not forgotton, my friends,   I prey for 2 clear goals over Portugal ... ORANGE to their GLORY. :-*  :-*  :-*

Lover, Dee ....  Good luck ... wishing you victory  too over Denmark .... NO DRAWS  :o ... ( muttering ... except when you play ENGLAND, then you lose )   ;D 

Pafe,   Poland is out ,   come....  drown your sorrows, bring your boudoir shoes, I know you love Fish & Chips and there's plenty of fine Ale for another Wench in our camp :)    Your team fought hard.

Exciting matches tonight my English Knights ....  sit back and watch the fun .... mmm ... My snake is missing again !!! as Panda sits down next to me ... mmm,  you been kicked out the tent.... again???  and is that strange music I hear coming from that direction.. ??? 
« : June 17, 2012, 09:09:19 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Luctor
: 59

« #93 : June 17, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »

My football oracle has predicted that both Germany and the Netherlands will win tonight. :)

Yesterday his predictions came true. So I'm confident for tonight. :D
TightFit74

« #94 : June 17, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »

The dutch team is out..

Congrats to the german team. The are going through to the next round. Good luck to Italy in the upcoming match.
I''ll have to put up a banner when the tournament ends.. Grrrrrrr

jayc
: 1600

« #95 : June 17, 2012, 04:22:13 PM »

Ok Brandy. Stone and i have named my panda, Pachacuti, he can be our mascot, he has his own punch glasses and a bunch of flutes that we can play when we score a goal. and if we win we can celebrate by doing "the Pachacuti" dance   ;)
« : June 17, 2012, 04:28:35 PM jayc »
Brandybee

« #96 : June 17, 2012, 08:58:02 PM »

Tight, Mrsexlover and a new join Luctor - welcome.  Big hugs & pats of commiserations  that Camp Holland has been knocked out of the tournament. The match with Portugal was exciting. I was with you all the way. Grab an Ale , come sit with The Knights. We will soon cheer you and you will be fit to fight another day.

Congratulations Camp Germany - Lover & Dee .  You won all you games and have won Group B with top points.... ungrinding my teeth and flexxing my jaw  :-*   ;)   Portugal are runners up.      PORTUGAL 2  HOLLAND 1       DENMARK 1  GERMANY 2

Tomorrow is  Croatia V Spain  - Camp Spain - Solarway & Dennis 
                      Italy V  Republic of Ireland  -  Camp Italy -  Hentai, Medjai & Chas

Best of luck my friends.

LMAO x 10 ...  I love Pachacutie the Panda,  a very apt name for the battlefields and English Knights.  An honor indeed to have such a mascot with Sammmy the Snake.  For those who know not of this man, Pachacutie was a savage Incan Lord from Peru. His name means " he who shakes the earth"
More recently made famous by a  childrens history programme in the UK - Horrible Histories    LMAO

The flutes to which my good Sir Jayc refers  were made out of the arm bones of their slain captives !!!!

The dance   " Do The PACHACUTIE"   is indeed catching as is the tune.

To check out the tune and dance -   Google -  Horrible Histories - Pachacutie      or   www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aHb_U8Zr0

But we warned you will be singing it all day .... lol   

" I will drink from their skulls...  Do the Pachacutie
  Pull out their teeth whole... Do the Pachacutie
  Turn teeth into charms ... Do the Pachacutie
  Make flutes out of their arms ......

Now look what you've done  :D :D :D   I'll be singing &  dancing this all night round Camp England   LMAO   

Fabulous name and fabulous post for the ENGLAND teams battle cries ... LMAO ... lets hope it drives the oppostion mad .. Do the PACHACUTIE may be our secret weapon  ;D 

TO VICTORY ENGLAND, AND ALL HER KNIGHTS  & WARRIOR QUEENS ....  :)

Ps ... Tight  :) :)  ..  You owe me a shopping trip  MWAH xxx

« : June 17, 2012, 09:15:16 PM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #97 : June 18, 2012, 01:26:56 AM »

Matches today
Croatia - Spain
Italy - Republic of Ireland

Standings
Dee, Lover                                                                                        = 9
Dennis, solarway, Brandybee, Stone, jayc, James Dean, Theman4tit4           = 4
Rabbie, SweetNBad, Luctor      = 4
Pafe, HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                               = 2
« : June 18, 2012, 10:43:02 AM Lover »

Lover
: 10350

« #98 : June 18, 2012, 01:34:48 AM »

Hope I didn't forget anyone, still drunken of joy  ;)

A big surprise that one of the big favourites, the dutch team, is out. The German beat Denmark, but the Dutch lost versus Portugal. Sorry for all my dutch friends... though I'm looking forward to see your banner :)

Pafe, as Brandy said, Poland is out. You won't win but I hope you liked this bet.

It's not possible to join the bet now. The camps are are:
Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean, Theman4tit4, SweetNBad  = England
Pafe                                              = Poland
Tight, mrsexlover, Luctor                        = Holland
SquirrelDee, Lover                       = Germany
Dennis, solarway                          = Spain
HB, Medjai, chasexxx                  = Italy
« : June 18, 2012, 12:18:58 PM Lover »

Brandybee

« #99 : June 18, 2012, 08:46:05 AM »

Lover, Dee , Congratulations ... drunk on your success , good to see :)   Enjoy why you can my friends   ;D   Defeat is just round the corner !!!  (Anyone who doesnt know ... Germany have won their last 13 competitiive games in qualifiers and the actual tournament itself  GRRRRR)

Lover,Looking at your scoring, think Camp England has 8 points  hehe,  we are on the score board  twice  hehe ...  We are currently on 4 points but poised and ready to gain more ....  COME ON ENGLAND.
I think Luctor was rooting for HOLLAND. I presumed as he was Dutch & his post, he was in Camp HOLLAND..  Perhaps , he can clarify.. hes welcome to be a Knight if he wants..  got to   " do the PACHACUTIE " though..  LMAO

Camp Italy -  Hentai, Medjai, Chas - you need to win tonight,  but  if you score 3 clear goals you are guaranteed to go through to the next round. Good luck my friends - a loss or draw will end your championship hopes.   
Although this is their last game and out of the tournament, I'm rooting for the Republic of Ireland - my wonderful little neighbours with hearts of Lions - Sorry Italia  :) :)   COME ON IRELAND - GO OUT WITH AN ALMIGHTY BANG !!!

Camp Spain - Soloarway  &  Dennis  - a draw or win will ensure you are through to the next round. Good luck in your game but Croatia have everything to fight for.

Lover - you forgot our mascots in Camp England -  Sammmy the Snake and Pachacutie the Panda .... trembling huh?? ... you should be -  The 3 Lions want to meet you on the battlefield - now that would be an exciting finale... :D :D :D   and another shopping trip for me ... when you lose .... hehe

Bear
: 3856

« #100 : June 18, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »

Sits on the fence nodding at Lover... quite content to watch the drama unfold here... as I told you Lover... I am too much of a mutt of heritage to choose a distinct preference,... but if I had to...

I could only say... Tight' I feel your pain my friend...

Luctor

« #101 : June 18, 2012, 11:31:34 AM »

I'm in camp England?  :o
Pafe
: 548

« #102 : June 18, 2012, 11:32:26 AM »

Hiya's...

Poland is out and I would feel like a front runner if I picked another team.  So, if it is okay with you Bear and if you have room, I'll sit next to you on that fence.  Would you like a Sam Adams Summer Ale?... they're ice cold.  I hope I don't drop a shoe.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74

« #103 : June 18, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »

*sighs deeply, shaking head, drooping shoulders* Thanks Bear, a clash of ego's meant the dimise of the dutch team.. more and more details are being spilled. This was the worst EC ever for the dutch, never before did we have to run with our tales between our legs with 0 points for 3 games..

Means we can only do better at the enxt big tournament. So don't get your hopes up too high, we will be back! Orange is the prettiest color to fill a stadion.. ;D

In the meantime, I am having a hard time chosing another team for my full support. I know Brandy, you will grind your teeth over it, but my german background does pull me their direction, even though they hurt us on the pitch. Whilst in the meantime I am pulled towards the roaring of 3 lions (andf the cold ale waiting there), so I will be torn when England and Germany meet. I think i'll join Pafe and Bear if that happens..

Hoping Italy will go through, though they might be in an even more impossible position as the dutch were. Buena Fortuna!
Spain will go through without a doubt. Having a good shot at the title. Buena suerte!

Quarter finals are looking to be spectacular..

Luctor

« #104 : June 18, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »

I think the Germans can win it. the other teams haven't convinced me yet.
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14  
« previous next »
: