*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 327362 )
Lover
: 10350

« #75 : August 21, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »

Hmmmmmm no... just looking forward to see your clothes ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #76 : August 23, 2012, 04:20:29 AM »

Like your concept HB, now I  can imagine a bit better real Achat B&G.

Wait to see the rough sketch of the room i'm working on.....  :P

Edit:
A sketch of an ipotetic room ispired to the B&G!

and here the area from a top view:

Some explanation.....area 1 can be use in place of the bed and 2 for couch pose. Area 3 maybe for the glory hole, using the curtin (lol!  ;D) and on area 4 (the bar) maybe at the wall.....
For lap dance we have a pole in the front part of the catwalk. the partner can sit on the front couch.

That's a simple idea who jump in my mind yesterday and i had realize it....hope someone like it!

p.s.:
@Rukya: the "AChat Bar & Grill" on the curtain can be replaced whit the AChat logo!
« : August 24, 2012, 10:23:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #77 : August 23, 2012, 10:25:34 AM »

hmmm a room like this will cost minimum 2000 A$  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #78 : August 23, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »

Well I think the Achat's Bar & Grill will become a world of his own  ;D

...hhhmmm will I buy it for this cost ??? .... maybe yes, even I am familiar now with my " interrogation room"  ;)

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #79 : August 23, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »

Well I think the Achat's Bar & Grill will become a world of his own  ;D

...hhhmmm will I buy it for this cost ??? .... maybe yes, even I am familiar now with my " interrogation room"  ;)

maybe i have to take a visit at your interrogation room Evelyne.......but not sure i can be the good cop all the time!   ;)

and Rukya......yes, it will probably be an expencive one, but if they work it how i had explain and add some good light effect for every area, man, i'll buy it and call all my friends for a drink!

of course, i would like it more like a common area for, let say, 10 to 15 peoples
« : August 23, 2012, 02:19:33 PM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #80 : August 23, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »

lol , i dont bough the yatch cause i find it too pricy , so i will surely not buy a room at this price  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #81 : August 23, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »

I hve the same feeling, Rukya....but for a real good room, at least i will spend them!

Lover

« #82 : August 23, 2012, 05:14:25 PM »

I don't see any reason for this price. Sure it will be expnesive but I don't believe they make it more then 1000A$.. that might be a limit.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #83 : August 23, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »

the yatch is at 1300 or 1400 so 1000 is not a limit . Talking of the yatch , there is still a problem of camera , another reason i have to not buy it :)

Lover

« #84 : August 24, 2012, 12:27:11 AM »

The yacht costs 1499A$. But i'm not sure if it was a success for them. Well... we know more when the next room is coming up

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #85 : August 24, 2012, 01:03:53 AM »

yes we'll see , and maybe the yatch had not the hoped success and its why LGBT have no poses . hope not personnaly lol  ;D , cause it will not be fair to make pay the LGBT for a room Who have clearly males as target customers  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #86 : August 24, 2012, 01:13:09 AM »

Dunno if some of you remember it, but a room like this was mentioned by me long time ago, when we were talking about a threesome dance pose.....honestly, guys....i'd like a lot that idea for the pose, cause i think we need more LGBT in first, but i like to see some everyday pose. aaand a room like this for 10 or 15 users is perfect for a chat or just enjoyin a night out.

and yes, i know you can RPing it, but maybe it's time AChat gonna open a little to new stuff of this type

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #87 : August 24, 2012, 09:24:14 AM »

the idea of a room "massively" used is good , but .... cause there is a but ... just for chat .

As i said when you proposed the idea of a 3some pole or lap dance , this will be really turn off actually to do these both poses as 3some cause :

1 - Two peoples able to stop the move of the dancer(s) just cause they make the move enjoy is hmmm silly

2 - About the pole dance , actually i fall asleep seeing only one dancer on the pole , so with two .... aie aie aie .

3 - still the problem ... it is one in these poses ... of returning to the basic move each time you change of move .

ex ( 2 dancers , 1 watcher ) : dancer 1 massage her breasts ==> nothing bad
                                                dancer 2 massage her breasts ==> dancer 1 auto return to basic pose
                                                watcher enjoy ===========> dancer 2 return to basic pose
                                                dancer 1 caresses her butt ====> watcher return to basic pose ( hmmm seem he/she dont like the dance , bad  ;D)

hentaiboy69

« #88 : August 24, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »

I know that, Rukya.....infact, the two dance (pole and slow) are the one who need the biggest update! we all know that!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #89 : August 24, 2012, 11:45:33 AM »

I'll agree with that!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43  
« previous next »
: