*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 327720 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« #255 : March 25, 2013, 10:25:53 AM »

It was a lovely Read HB, very touching story, sad & heart warming. I can feel the passion you put into it as i read. very nice work.
:)

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #256 : March 25, 2013, 10:49:22 AM »

It was a lovely Read HB, very touching story, sad & heart warming. I can feel the passion you put into it as i read. very nice work.
:)

Thank you, Dustin! I love fantasy scenario a lot, infact my interactive story have a fantasy world as background! and when i finish the story for the fourth contest, i will work on it again!

My Sweet HB

Naga is looking great your work is so good

Keep it up  

Your Number 1 Fan

Sorry, Master......at last i prefear her without the rattle on her tail, cause this will make her more quiet during an ambush!

the Snake girl, tail is draw better, I like how you made it curl and look longer. I also see you add new features to her armor with more detail put into it.

yes, make the tail longer then in the original is a thing who was in need.....imagine her rising in front of you using her tail as a support for her body: she can look as a giant, compared to a normal man!

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #257 : March 26, 2013, 05:03:28 AM »

hey HB...very nice works...i never told you be4 but i did look all your alley...
about the snake woman, i've seen her lower body red, i was wondering if you have tried also to do her with a snake skin...it s just a thought.
my compliments
ciao

hentaiboy69

« #258 : March 26, 2013, 07:30:18 AM »

Thanks for the nice words, Freddie!

About the naga, of course she have scales on her tail, but red is the colour i choose for them and it's the same colour i choose for her in the story i wrote. Of course, she can be realize with a different colour but this is what i choose for her.

"....But undoubtedly, her most formidable weapon is her tai l covered by scarlet scales:.....
 ....Serpentina was in front of her, beautiful as always: the scales of her tail glowed scarlet in the light of the braziers and her black hair was still wet, a clear sign that she had just had a bath and in fact, Kyla noticed that the thin vest she wore was wet and revealed distinctly the nipples and the large areolas that surrounded them...."

this is her description, so.......i'll go with the scarlet scale! But freddie.....feel free to test colours on her!

left one as no horns and you add a leg pouch & wrist band. she also look sharper, more serious.

I never answer to this comment about how she looks, but i'll do it now: probably, the change of her eyes (more round and big in the first version) make her look less resolute and more like younger lady then how she relly can be. This new eyes suit more on a girl who had take her fate in her hands and want to fight it! (who had read the story, know what i'm talking about!)
« : March 27, 2013, 05:02:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

Kingdustin

« #259 : March 26, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

I agree, she look like she went through great hardship, if you follow the story her journey was  long. from my perspective she started out as a  sheltered princess, but her long journey made her a strong capable women with a fighting spirit. I cant say how long her journey was to find the witch but it felt like, it took her a few years. So the change is very nice and it really shows her growth.

Now HB is snake women name Naga or Serpentina? I was all so wondering if you ever thought to make her look more like a half breed of snake and human. my thoughts were of more scales on her upper body and hands. Give her claw like fingers but still look human. also give her snake eyes and make them shine like rubies to match her scales.

above all, It still very great, as side note about your story. it be cool to read what happen to the princess during her travels to the witch. it could be something to think about.

Keep up the good work HB.  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #260 : March 27, 2013, 03:14:28 AM »

Dustin, her name is Serpentina. "Naga" is  the common word used to identify creatures half human and half snake.

And about the princess journey, yes it was long but not years....maybe 2 or 3 months (there is no a settled time line for it!) but at last, even if it's short then how you had imagine it, traveling alone in some hostile lands (not all, but some were!) can change you a lot! She's a princess and no one had teach her how survive outside the fortified wall of the castle, so she have to lear it by herself!

And at last, about the scale on the upper body of the naga....i don't want to add them, cause i don't want she looks too much as a snake. For something like you had suggest Dustin, i think she will look more similar to this one i had seen this morning on DA

isn't she cute!?
« : March 27, 2013, 03:19:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #261 : March 27, 2013, 04:48:52 AM »

wow HB, great work! Respect

hentaiboy69

« #262 : March 27, 2013, 04:55:32 AM »

Yes, this naga is wonderful and it's made using only a pencil, even for shadow.....the artist had made an amazing work!

or, if you are talking about mine, well.......i have to admit mine is far away to be good as this one over here!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #263 : March 27, 2013, 05:06:40 AM »

WOW

She is gorgeous my Pet you just get better and better

Your number 1 fan tango
« : March 27, 2013, 07:36:09 AM tangoracer »

Kingdustin

« #264 : March 27, 2013, 12:48:17 PM »

HB  :o I agree, she is very cute HB , thats very close to what I was thinking HB. Still human but had little more snake in her to help show off her snake like beauty. Do you know the name of the artist who drew that Naga or the web site you got it off of ?

I half to say its very nice peace of work. she is very Pretty Naga but i think Serpentina looks better, I'm sucker for red scales.  ;D :P

hentaiboy69

« #265 : March 27, 2013, 02:13:42 PM »

The artist page on DeviantArt

http://oppaisai.deviantart.com/

Kingdustin

« #266 : March 28, 2013, 07:36:02 AM »

ThanKs HB  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #267 : March 28, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »

To clarify....this isn't my work, just a pèic i post here for reference!
« : April 03, 2013, 02:18:42 PM hentaiboy69 »

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #268 : March 30, 2013, 08:43:41 PM »

O.o snake lady scary and sexy at the same time how is that possible
hentaiboy69

« #269 : March 31, 2013, 09:58:17 AM »

It's their nature....

Snakes are dangerous, their spire can wrap you and kill you.....but if it's a naga, that can turn in a warm huug before having some fun....ask to my princess!  :D
« : April 02, 2013, 03:31:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43  
« previous next »
: