*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Glory Hole....
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: For 249A$... I ....
***** Climbing the walls   -5 (14.3%)
****  very good will use it often   -1 (2.9%)
*** Like it   -7 (20%)
** eh....   -13 (37.1%)
* hiding behind the wall NO NO NO   -9 (25.7%)
: 30

: Glory Hole....  ( 22278 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #30 : July 18, 2012, 06:16:38 AM »

Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Well, I agree Miss Christinak, the "Glory Hole" all  interest is to take care of completely unknown peoples.
With the invitation acceptance for entering room ... it is strange, even if accepting everybody for Glory Hole.

I also think, but that is only my point of view, that "Glory Hole" is mostly a gay ( men ) activity. And then it had been developed for F/M ???

Is that "Glory Hole"'s pose have been asked previously or discussed ? I was not able to see topics about it before it was released...

Well, in spite the development Team have made a great job technically ( I think ), the whole pose seem to have no place ( for me , only my point of view ) to be outside an "Open user" system ( a system where peoples may just "join" ).
And my !!! There are so many poses to adapt and develop for other relations than F/M ... I don't understand this release.

I had tried it, and, yes the display is nice, and the choice of actions are kind of fun. But it didn't grant me the pleasure and enjoyment some other poses may give to me.

I Rate it : ***

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
ssgt
: 111

« #31 : November 17, 2012, 10:27:22 PM »

I really dont care for this pose.  Wish I hadnt purchased
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: