*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Notepad in the game
« previous next »
: [1]
: Notepad in the game  ( 3984 )
Timofey
: 6

« : June 03, 2012, 11:24:47 PM »

I think it will be great to add notepad for remarks in game. Game uses some own coding and it is impossible to copypast textdata in other languages to pc notepad. For example I have  really bad memory for names. So I'd like to have opportunity to save interesting data.

It can be offline like blacklist or online with 128k text space for every premium user.
« : June 03, 2012, 11:26:34 PM Timofey »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 04, 2012, 01:15:05 AM »

Hi Timofey, welcome to the forum.

It is actually possible for premium users to copy+paste or cut+paste from the game to any wordprocessor and back. It is a premium feature.
There are some restrictions though. Not all characters have been embedded in the game, so you might miss language specific characters. Also, the space in the chatbox per message is limited. You can't copy+past incoming offline messages either. Also some words and characters are filters in the game.

Hope this helps a little

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 04, 2012, 01:59:47 AM »

Welcome Timofey, perhaps you find more ideas here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1638.0.html

This is just one thread where we talked about your idea.

Timofey
: 6

« #3 : June 04, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »

Thank you for link. It was very cognitive to read disscussion.

But I have one more reason to ask for this addon. Problems with copiyng text from/to Achat frame.

For example i'll try to copy/paste some text in Russian.

In Achat I copy via CTRL+C "Извините, выбранный пользователь оффлайн и не может слышать вас..."

And then I add this text here with CTRL+V: "‘Ќ’—’™e, Ќ Њpa—— “ ˜o•Є‘oЌa™e•Є oљљ•a“— ’ —e –oђe™ c• ќa™Є Ќac..."

With English language there is no problems at all.

So i can add to gameplay reason to write this tool one more reason: technical.
« : June 04, 2012, 02:38:34 AM Timofey »
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 04, 2012, 02:42:13 AM »

As Tight mentioned, some characters don't work - but if you send those special ones to the A-Team, using support-button in the upper line or pm to Tom, they usually add the mssing ones. Here are more infos: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
: