*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Good guys groups...
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Good guys groups...  ( 38515 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #15 : June 08, 2012, 12:44:43 AM »

Hi again,

I  have met MSL and what he says is true.

As readers of this forum will know, I am a hot little flirt and into being spanked & dominated, but I hate and campaign against the scenario outlined by MSL where the "other person" be it male or female treats their partner "like a piece of shit and a fucking whore"

Of course there are players who feel like this. I can usualy spot them long before we ever get to rooming and I'll never ever play with them although I may give them a piece of my mind!

What I do with my partners is consensual and if I allow myself to be dominated it is because I allow it and because I trust the person doing it to respect me.
I am friends with a couple of subs on here who delight in being abused in different ways, one will do really painful  or degrading things to themselves in rl, the other loves being "pimped out" on here by their Mistress. Neither of them would puit up with the sort of very real dangerous abuse described by MSL and above.

Unfortunately Trekmanalpha is unable to distinguish between consensual domination and very real abuse and feels that all people who like to be spanked or dominated must like to be treated as worthless whores, which actually puts him in the same category as the assholes who do think and act like that.
I have been friends with Trekmanalpha for months, but since the issue with Sharon, he has become very blinkered and introverted and I am very sad to say that we are no longer friends and he was quite unkind to me with what he said.
I regret this very much, but I have never changed in the time we have known each other and I would, for him, leave aside my perversions to give him the loving he says he craves.

Apologies for the length of the post, I'm doing my dissertation atm and I'm getting used to writing for ever!
xx
Blue

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : June 08, 2012, 03:00:11 AM »

Kitten, as i had noticed talking whit Eve sometimes, it is a little hard for her to express clearly her toughs, probably for her bad experience. I can tell you she is really nice and she have a big heart, so, please, have a little patience whit her, you all.....

Eve, who had read all your old post, know how was your real experience in the past and how they hurt you, so i can understand you are not looking for pictures or contacts on Skype ... MSN ... find a mate for real live ...you need time to win against your past, the ugly think happend to you and i hope, as i had say to you, you can find someone who will help you in doing this. i see you like a little scarried girl who can't trust the peoples around her.....but please, remember not all the peoples are mad in this world! take care, my little friend!

MSL, Blue.......yes, we have lot of different peoples here, like in RL: very good peoples and others absolutily mad, but that's how the life is and all we can do is to recognize the mad one and take some measures to avoid them. of course here on aChat is more easy, but there is allways a way to take them away even in real life.....talking about this, Kitten, i'm sorry for what happend to you and i'm glad now you feel a little safe whit the AVO (hope i remember it well!) on him.

i consider all of you like wonderful peoples and i'm glad for the efford everyone show for the others......here on this forum we have a really nice community and i hope this can be moved into achat too!

Thank you all for being part of this family!
« : June 08, 2012, 08:09:53 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #17 : June 09, 2012, 03:02:29 AM »

A little note:

i had meet Eve yesterday night, and she is really sorry for the impression she had give to Kitten. She wan to replay and apologize, but seems like her accounts are blocked here at the moment. she will do it when have solved this tecnical problem.
« : June 09, 2012, 03:13:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #18 : June 10, 2012, 12:18:02 AM »

I know I received a message from Eve (on another of her avatars). I accepted her apology from my perspective like i said in here I may have just misinterpreted what she said. (happens sometimes)
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #19 : June 10, 2012, 03:45:33 AM »

Wow, way to bash me Blue. I'm not bashing you or what you like... just saying that taking it too far is far enough. But whatever.
Also, it wasn't an issue with Sharon, it was Shannon, and that's done and over with.

And those of you who obviously and completely disagree that mistreatment of woman and young girls, yes, I said girls, (I've run into quite a few who are under 18 here, and BRAG about it, and a lot of guys who LOVE to be with young players - I know, I know, the Achat policies and such... but for all you know, I could be a freaking 8 year old... its far too easy to fake the login data, and create an account, and NOBODY checks until it's reported...) Those of you who LOVE the under age players, or even those who CLAIM to be young, that's my issue. It's pedophilia, even if it's on a GAME, and not in real life.

So, for all those who hate me for bringing this up, Good Bye. I'm done here. Nothing here for me anyway, its not fun anymore. I wish you all well.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hentaiboy69

« #20 : June 10, 2012, 04:21:31 AM »

I know I received a message from Eve (on another of her avatars). I accepted her apology from my perspective like i said in here I may have just misinterpreted what she said. (happens sometimes)

glad to read it, Kitten......that's a good news!  :D

Trek, no one here had said will love the under age and no one had said will hate you. having different opinion is a normal thing and everyon had to accept others opinion, even if different from our personal one. of course, that doesn't mean you have to agree whit it, but respect it, yes! most here agree whit you, it's so clear, but at the same time we look at all the point who normally come out in a relationship and, to make it work here or in real, yopu havo to know your partner desire and fantasies and, of course, if you have different opinion a good talk about them is really necessary.

Reading your last words, i can presume you wan to leave the forum......and this is sad......hope you don't gonna do it!

Trekmanalpha

« #21 : July 10, 2012, 04:06:09 AM »

I have to admit, for the past week or two, I have been very upset at the things I've seen going on here on the game, and on the forums.
I have said and done things that are not right, and I would like to formally apologize to the NSPD and Azrielle for my behavior, words, and actions. I took things to extremes, and felt like someone needed to take a stand against the wrongs here, and saw nobody making the first move.

Because of this, I'd like to restate, and clarify, a few of my opinions. Feel free to engage me in debate, but I don't want anyone to feel put down, insulted, left out, or otherwise negated in this.

1. BDSM

First, I do understand and can appreciate the desire to be... shall we say... gently forced, and having passionate and even at times rough sex. (C'mon, who hasn't wanted to replay the scene in Mr. and Mrs. Smith after they fight and nearly kill each-other?)

Second, although I do not have a personal attraction to such things as whipping, spanking, anal, bondage, and other things of that nature, I can certainly understand that many others do.

Third, as far as taking things too far... well, in my opinion, that qualifies as things such as Rape, Forced Sex, and Immediate Family Insest. These things show a tendency to desire such destructive and actually mentally debilitating traumas, and are not something that I personally would wish on my worst enemy. I've had family and friends who were Raped, as I'm sure we've all had friends or family had this happen to them, and there's not anything sexy or lovely or even enjoyable about it. People with these fantasies, need to go see a therapist... probably. Just my opinion.

2. young PLAYERS (Playing)

First. This in itself disturbs me. Not so much that there are guys and gals who are under 18, most between 15 and 17, here who play. I agree to the terms of use, and personally state that I believe it to be wrong for anyone under 18 to be on the site and game.
However, I have to say this in some light defense... most teenagers now days, hardly talk to their parents, or even teachers, or any other authority figure who can properly guide them in the nature of sexual pleasure. Yes, we now have Sex Ed classes and the like, but personal interaction and communication just is missing in so many ways. So, for those users who are here to explore, and gain info, and learn, I understand why you're here. (It's still wrong tho... go talk to your parents.)

Second. For all those of you who like to play teacher or father or student or child... if you're into the college aspect, that's of no issue to me. It's the High-school and Jr. High mentality that I'm talking about here. And, I'm sorry, but if you're really into that kind of thing, get some help... The majority of fantasies that are played out in this manor contain a young person who is usually between 14 and 17... and hardly anyone who admits such fantasizes of a young 18 year old woman or man... the term I've had tossed at me is "The younger the better". This alone appalls me... that anyone can even let such thoughts enter their mind. When I have kids, I know that if anyone even fantasizes about them, those individuals would be paying with... their anatomy parts. (Other parents, please join me in this... uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters...)

3. The GOOD GUYS.

Let me restart this properly.

To all you women out there looking for a decent, good hearted, wonderful, caring, loving, open guy... WE EXIST! The Knights are here, we do treat you women with respect and honor, and we don't like to end up being the "Best Friend", the "Rebound Guy", the "Shoulder to cry on", or Left behind when you decide to get scared, walk away, and go back to the guy who treats you like shit.
We're the Forever guys... the ones who propose and mean it... the ones who would open doors for you, draw baths for you, go to the store and pick up your feminine hygiene products for you... (Yes, I said it... and when that does happen, it means we're yours totally...). We'd go through hell for you, fight for you, and die for you, without a second thought.

In this place, that means that we usually just talk, or dance, or do other simple things at first... we don't rush in and try and rip your clothes off, or jump you right away (Unless we've had some previous alone time... hehehehe...). We just want to see that your needs are met.

GUYS I want you to join me, if you're this type of guy... I'd like to spearhead a group if possible, of guys dedicated to their women, loyal, honorable, real, trustworthy, and who want to show the women of this place that Romance and Love can exist again here.

The ONE limitation I have to you Gentlemen, is that you do not get suckered into the web of the prostitutes and whores here who ask and beg and trick you into giving them A$. This means, no buying pics, and no renting of services. (I am NOT saying you cannot gift. But don't gift from duty or obligation or payment... Instead, give out of love, passion, desire... and because you want to.)

Who and How many of you will Join me in this?
(Not sure if anyone will...)

Ladies, how many of you truly want one of us at your side?
« : July 10, 2012, 04:09:58 AM Trekmanalpha »

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Trekmanalpha

« #22 : July 10, 2012, 04:18:49 AM »

One final note... to Bluedenim... I'm so sorry for the way I made you feel. It was unkind, and uncaring... and uncalled for. Everyone is different... and sadly to say, I have to agree with you about me being introverted and harsh and rash and... an asshole of late.

Sometimes I just need a good slap to the face, or maybe someone to punch me hard enough for me to wake up... :/

Looking...

hentaiboy69

« #23 : July 10, 2012, 04:25:06 AM »

Trek, i'm glad you are here again whit us and you had clarify better your point of you.  I agree to most of the think you had write, on others, well, soon or later i'll gonna find it out......i hope!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #24 : July 10, 2012, 05:29:20 AM »

Sometimes I just need a good slap to the face, or maybe someone to punch me hard enough for me to wake up... :/

Yes sometimes everyone does. The important thing is to learn from our mistakes and everyone I am sure is willing to help people learn.

I am proud of you treky.
Trekmanalpha

« #25 : July 10, 2012, 05:33:34 AM »

For a sec there I thought you called me "Zekkie... as in Zek... grand nagus of the Ferengi alliance... :P)

Looking...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #26 : July 10, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »

It fills my heart with joy that  this site and the lovely people on here  have boosted your confidence and  put a spring back in your step...
Sure,you'll come across idiots every now and then but  on the whole,  we got a great bunch of people on here..... And  it's just great....

It's great we have good guys on here too , especially  when you have just dealt with  a complete knob & need to put things back in perspective...

Trek, if I may be as bold to say ....  It's lovely that you are a generous man .... But  you will be taken advantage of..... Especially by unscrupulous people on here...   Set yourself  a creed.... I will not gift unless ....    Just a thought ..  It's your game my friend....

Covems,  it's about time you had a go on JD's Bull  down at the Bar&Grill ,  there's a skull full of Brandy punch if you can stay on 30 seconds..  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Trekmanalpha

« #27 : July 10, 2012, 07:40:34 AM »

It fills my heart with joy that  this site and the lovely people on here  have boosted your confidence and  put a spring back in your step...
Sure,you'll come across idiots every now and then but  on the whole,  we got a great bunch of people on here..... And  it's just great....

It's great we have good guys on here too , especially  when you have just dealt with  a complete knob & need to put things back in perspective...

Trek, if I may be as bold to say ....  It's lovely that you are a generous man .... But  you will be taken advantage of..... Especially by unscrupulous people on here...   Set yourself  a creed.... I will not gift unless ....    Just a thought ..  It's your game my friend....

Covems,  it's about time you had a go on JD's Bull  down at the Bar&Grill ,  there's a skull full of Brandy punch if you can stay on 30 seconds..  ;D

You might want to re-read my post. :) I already said, I wont gift unless I want to.

Looking...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #28 : July 10, 2012, 07:44:22 AM »

Love & hug, then, so ......  You going on the bull too ?   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Trekmanalpha

« #29 : July 10, 2012, 07:45:58 AM »

What bull?

Looking...

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: