*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  young people
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
: young people  ( 72165 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #75 : December 16, 2010, 01:46:21 AM »

The trick here is that for most ageplay you really don't need to implicitly state a number. I mean when I'm playing the schoolgirl I'm playing the character, I don't NEED to state she's under eighteen.

So in plenty of cases there really shouldn't be any issue.

For those who NEED it things get tricky because for some they will swear up and down it ruins it for them to have to cover their legal bases, but tough. In any kink, or just sex in general, if you don't play responsibly you risk more then yourself.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #76 : December 16, 2010, 08:26:29 AM »

Incest and sexual games with young persons is absolutely not my style. I once had a nice talk with a girl but soon after we entered the room she called me Daddy. I told her I don't like this. Even when she asked me "Ok, I can be older" I denied.

Janine is right. Look at the erotic story of Adera and me. We started in an university. There the students can be older and there is also adults courses.

There is a big difference if your doing a roleplay or if a member is saying "I'm 13" or so. AChat never may be a place for child sex or for people with these preferences. If that will happen some day, this will be my last day here.

Adera
: 3047

« #77 : December 16, 2010, 08:59:56 AM »

Well we got the lil twist with a kind of detention in the fantasy. :P
Lover

« #78 : December 16, 2010, 09:12:16 AM »

Even old ladies have to be kept in if they are not listening :P

Adera

« #79 : December 16, 2010, 09:19:57 AM »

Old... OLD!!? Now your being mean to me Lover.
Lover

« #80 : December 16, 2010, 09:27:07 AM »

Honey, I just spoke in general :)

But if you are sad, come over and I offer you a big hug

Harley1956
: 42

Ride it like you stole it

« #81 : December 16, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »

How old is old??......... maybe I dont wanna know...... lol

as for the young play....... it "wierds me out" to say the least...... but also makes you wonder if it might be some sort of "sting" operation too....... I have seen many instances where law enforcement gets on adult sites posing as young....... to try and lure pedaphiles...... and then pop them......

was just a thought........
Janine Dee

« #82 : December 16, 2010, 12:29:46 PM »

That's a part of what I was referring to. If two consenting adults say "Were both adults, now let's play otherwise." there's no legal entanglement. Any court in the land would toss out any chat logs. Those types of stings keep the chat logs, and make sure the logs show the stinger saying they ARE a minor. Even if they technically aren't there has to be a proven knowledge the person thought they were engaging a minor.

For me, I FIGHT not to make personal judgments. There are certainly areas I don't want to go, but I've also stated I just do NOT like anal. Not only is there a pain issue, but hygiene is also a big concern for me.

That said there are MANY here that adore the practice.

The consenting adults is the only real line for me. Everything else falls under personal preferences. 

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #83 : December 16, 2010, 01:04:23 PM »

In Sweden its illegal for the police to provoke someone to commit a crime, but this isn't a Swedish company.

@Lover
Saying old is the wrong word, lady is fine. Now I want that hug. :P

@Janine
Yes hygiene can be a problem when doing anal, therefore I make sure to be really clean and I wouldn't really want to do it if I wasn't clean. The pain part... well one should prepare for it and do it slow and gentle in the beginning. Being a virgin there and doing it with like a really horny guy would hurt like hell.
Janine Dee

« #84 : December 16, 2010, 01:49:16 PM »

Here in the States that can be called entrapment. So inciting them to commit the crime is illegal, BUT posing as a minor and then letting them come onto you is okay. So even a mediocre lawyer could make a case coming on AChat posing a minor is entrapment, but a mediocre DA could argue that as long as the person posing as the minor didn't make the approach it wasn't entrapment.

The law is no where near as cut and dry as it likes to think it is. That's the nature of the adversarial system.

And I wasn't intending to start a anal argument sweetie. All I was saying was my feelings on it, and that just because *I* happen not to like it doesn't make it wrong, as long as both are those consenting adults.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #85 : December 16, 2010, 04:31:53 PM »

There is always a line between allowed and not allowed things for the police and what they are really doing. And it's always a fight for them to keep the law or to break it to avoid a worse crime or to protect people.

It's so easy for us outside. It's so easy for the people who don't have to make the final decision. It's so hard if you are in this special situation.

@ Adera: *Nice and lovely hug* "You are wonderful my sweet lady" I smile to you

Adera

« #86 : December 16, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »

@Lover
hugs back "Thanks and your a very nice man".

@Janine
I don't want to argue about it either, I just wanted to say a few things about how to avoid those two points. :)
Urban
: 329

« #87 : December 16, 2010, 05:11:44 PM »

In Sweden its illegal for the police to provoke someone to commit a crime, but this isn't a Swedish company.

Same in France, you could even make a trial against them for "debauchery incitement" :D

O n the otherhand for me it's auto "ignore" always i see <18  ;)
Adera

« #88 : December 16, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »

Some policemen have gone to prison for trying stuff like that in Sweden.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #89 : December 16, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »

In holland it's the same. You can't provoke someone into a crime, but there have been situations where a tv-show entrapped someone and based on that material and evidence gathered afterwards, there were convinctions. It says nowhere that a civilian can't cheat to get evidence...
In any case the thought sickens me.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
: