*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  young people
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
: young people  ( 72096 )
Urban
: 329

« #90 : December 16, 2010, 05:54:52 PM »

"TV-show" you don't need to say more.....  ::)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #91 : December 16, 2010, 07:06:53 PM »

Are we really playing violins for pedophiles propositioning people out to bust them rather then actual minors they will later defile?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hiyapie
: 6

« #92 : April 17, 2011, 08:07:59 PM »

I know I put this in "Everything about love and sex" but I thought I should repost it here.

So I was with this guy (alexis100xp) who is free and we were ... well, having fun. He is asking a few IRL questions about me and I'm asking back until he asks about my age. I say 19 (which is true) and he says he is 16. As soon as I see that, I report him. (you know, the little "!" in the chat box) and I tell him "I'm leaving, I don't feel comfortable"

I get out of there and start talking to a friend and this guy messages me and says "it's out little secret, ok?" I then check his profile and it says he is 25. So I'm all confused and I tell him he shouldn't be here, he isn't old enough. He then changes his mind and say he is 18 and this whole time we are talking, he keeps sending me invites. I finally just left and I got back on after a few days and then he is trying to send me more invites so then I just block him.

My question is, what do they do with the young people? I know when I reported him, it saved the messages but it has been a few days and he is still on there!!
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #93 : April 17, 2011, 11:49:08 PM »

most of the free users are young, so its better to just stick to premiums. one of the only reasons to frequently play this game as a free user is because you cant get a credit card
quite a few guys trying the game out and whatnot, but they should either be leaving or upgrading. (the blue star shows up if you had premium once even, its not like they need to buy everything)
Lover
: 10350

« #94 : April 18, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »

We had a longer discussion some months ago. There is not much you can do, you did the right thing. Use the abuse-button, the young users have been one reason for this button.

The other thing you can do is ignore - and also tell your friends to do the same.

Bear
: 3856

« #95 : April 18, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »

As echoed in an identical thread posted elsewhere... if uncertain hiyapie, post the thread here in this section rather than creating multiples of the same topic..

islandsun
: 1597

« #96 : April 18, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »

I had a guy tell me he was 14 and havibg sex w his aunt , Made me panic , He might of been role playing ? I stay away from these people the play incest games  > that just makes me sick !
hatcher
: 53

« #97 : April 18, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »

Ok the premium  and creditcard/ age verifiecation works.........but on males . females on the otherhand can simply get guys to gift then go buy a pass so it doesnt always work. so its best to use ones own judgement
Unhealer

« #98 : April 18, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »

unless they take away the fucking gifting, w.e im assuming the coming update is a mansuit and when it is Im gifting whatever A$ I have left and getting the fuck off this game lol
islandsun

« #99 : April 18, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »

That`s too bad ! ::)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #100 : April 18, 2011, 02:29:14 PM »

One of the main reasons why I talk to someone before just hopping into a room. Often the conversation or lack off, tells you something about the age of the one on the other side. Made it a rule to never go for a homerun on the first date or meeting..
young people will always be there unfortunately. Report and ignore is the best advice.. Oh, and usually I warn them I will report them. To give them a chance to leave on their own.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #101 : April 18, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »

Whats w the kids today !  Last summer had a 15 year old boy , leaning over my ticket counter  at >he was not shy < I thought I was good , this kid was a master at flirting . It was past flirting I was glad there was a counter between us  .
Unhealer

« #102 : April 19, 2011, 12:02:17 AM »

you liked it
islandsun

« #103 : April 19, 2011, 07:59:36 AM »

No way I don`t play that ! Horney teenage boys can shop else where ! 
old_goat
: 450

« #104 : March 14, 2013, 03:27:23 PM »

what can be done about nudist13f
i see this as a problem.
Even if it is LEO trying to bait someone.

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »
: