*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Attacks on other Players
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Attacks on other Players  ( 11935 )
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« : July 04, 2012, 11:25:24 PM »

Can I ask, why some of the newer female players are under observation or being insulted or attacked, and being accused of being guys, or being multi-accounters, before being talked to?

This is sad, that this place has come to such a place that you accuse first and ask questions later?

This is happening to Mincari, Melanie, and has happened to several other players I've known... one of which was RED, or Shannon1...

THIS NEEDS TO STOP, before we loose some of the newest members of the community to insult.

Let's put a hold on this kind of thing, and yes, this is coming from Azrielle, and some of the other NSPD players. Cool your jets, gals... stop accusing, and start talking.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 05, 2012, 01:50:10 AM »

Trek, if you recognized the girl on a portrait like a model (well known or not it's not so important!), it's natural having some doubt about her couse i really doubt a famous model gonna put a pic of her on a profile of an adult chat like this!

and if at last it came out she is a fake, well, if he had a good reason for it, he is wellcome, but if he is taking advantage about the gift sistem, well......better loose him soon as possible!

my 2 cents.

Az, Trek.....i'd like to make a little request to both of you as friend: if you have something to clarify, please do in the chat or using PM. please, don't turn this tread in a flame!

Trekmanalpha

« #2 : July 05, 2012, 02:32:40 AM »

What I said was not to flame... its to notify and alert the rest of the Achat forum users that some odd things are cropping up.

Also, who cares if someone puts a recognized pic up. This place is a fantasy, and so long as they dont abuse the A$ system, which I personally thing is BS anyway, well, then why should we harass them for it?

I for one, dont believe we should.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

hentaiboy69

« #3 : July 05, 2012, 02:39:38 AM »

BS!? what did you mean!? sorry, but i really dunno!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : July 05, 2012, 03:04:39 AM »

1. There are no restrictiions in the game to how many accounts a user wants to have.
2. This is what the picture upload tool requires to have accepted before a pic is uploaded:
   Before uploading, please accept:

By uploading the picture I take full responsibility for the content of it. I certify that the picture does not contain unacceptable content, and I own all required permissions to upload the picture to this public area.
I understand and accept, that in any doubtful case the owner of the web site can delete the picture without warning, and can contact me if further investigation is needed.

What kind of pic someone uses on their profile is their choice.
3. All members are free to report abuse or harrassment in game, to the A-team.

I hope everyone will stay level headed in this discussion.

as a note, I have asked Keiko, the mod for this section, to move the discussion to the right section, everything about sex and love

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #5 : July 05, 2012, 03:19:52 AM »

2. This is what the picture upload tool requires to have accepted before a pic is uploaded:
   Before uploading, please accept:

By uploading the picture I take full responsibility for the content of it. I certify that the picture does not contain unacceptable content, and I own all required permissions to upload the picture to this public area.
I understand and accept, that in any doubtful case the owner of the web site can delete the picture without warning, and can contact me if further investigation is needed.

yes, read it...and read carefully the red text: did you ever heard about copyright!? usually a pic of a model is done by a professional photographer.....if you wanna use it, from what i read, you need his or the model permission! (hope i write it right....if not, please, have patience!)

And i know we all have post some photoshoots around owned by someone else (all the cosplay i had post as reference in the clothes suggestion are an easy example of it!) but using them like a portrait is like declairing that pic is yours! or maybe am i wrong!? mmmmh, dunno!

btw, those words are not for supporting one or the other side, they are just good sense!
« : July 05, 2012, 03:29:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

Trekmanalpha

« #6 : July 05, 2012, 03:35:50 AM »

Hentai, you are right. I work with photographers, and yes, that is correct. But, a stupid checkbox means nothing, when the same checkbox allows young people to join up... even if they get caught. Here, a pic is a pic is a pic... I dont see the difference if its a thumbnail, or someone claiming to be someone else, hell.... who cares?

This place is for fantasy, is it not? so why should anyone care about multi accounts, or fake players?

Nobody should. That's my point. So all this accusatory and insulting crap needs to end. Forever.

Looking...

hentaiboy69

« #7 : July 05, 2012, 03:41:42 AM »

I agree whit you on that line, but you declaire you own any permission before using the pic.....that's the problem!

well, probably at last the only thing will be happend is just it gonna be removed.....mmmmm

Covems
: 1688

« #8 : July 05, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »

Reading this thread, I know someone who was "attacked" in this manner also.

I better clarify my position here.   Um... just so you all know... even though it is my picture...

I'm not really WALL-E

« : July 05, 2012, 03:47:24 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69

« #9 : July 05, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »

mmmmh, not sure of it......wasn't you the one who fall in love whit Robot Girl!? maybe, under that skin, you are a robot too!   ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : July 05, 2012, 04:43:28 AM »

OH NO!!! This is the only pic I was so sure it's real :o

We have different opinions in this topic. I think the best is to accept that this is normal.

prias
: 317

« #11 : July 05, 2012, 04:48:15 AM »

Concerning the "newcomer", this person is well known in the chat, always presenting his/her avys in the same way that is to say a lill' pic of a model or a well built girl, all naked with a hairy pussy...

I'm here for almost 3 years and this person appears from time to time and every time he/she puts a mess trying to rise people against each others, insulting people and so on...

Desperatly for him/her, he/she's quite easy to spot because of his/her behaviour and his/her carateristic avys.

To give you an exemple of his/her behaviours, let me tell you what happen between us.

One day, when I was looking for a way to introduce myself and break the ice, I've noticed that her city had changed in less the 24h from US east coast to west coast. I made a joke about that (maybe not funny, I assume it) and he/she asked me if I was from the Gestapo... I asked to be nice enought to not make joke to me about that subject as some people in my familiy was tortured and died during WW2 in camps (of labour, I'm not jew). To that, this person told me that then nazis didn't make the job well enought... I guess that it was meaning that it would have been better if all my family could have been turned to ashes, that way I'll not exist at all...

So this person is definitively not somebody nice

The last avy that I've spotted that could be one of his/her is Mincari one and it was yesterday. When I saw it, I said myself let's the time go, I'm not going to put a mess for that. This morning, when I logged on, I've seen exactly the same type of insulting comments on Mincari's profile about Azi that I've seen months ago on the alternative profiles of the person I'm talking about.... Let's call it coincidence, I apologize to Mincari if it's not true, but you'll be agree that it's quite strange.

Concerning Azi, she (or maybe he, who cares as long as he plays his role good) is a regular member of our community, trying to make it run well for our mutual interest so sorry but my confidence goes more to Azy...
hentaiboy69

« #12 : July 05, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »

Oh, she surely wasn't pleasent or nice whit you.

And about the avi.....if Mincari havw her same avi, that doesn't necesserily mean they are the same person, of course! But thinking of it is a normal conseguence, looking at what Prias had wrote. anyway, now we are just making the game of speculation! better end it here!

prias
: 317

« #13 : July 05, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »

I totally agree with you Hentai. I don't know who start but it really seems that some people in there have nothing to do but annoying people...
Trekmanalpha

« #14 : July 05, 2012, 02:49:56 PM »

Well, what I'm trying to get at in this, is that for whatever reason, whether they try and stir up trouble or start fights or something, These gals do NOT like being told they're not welcome, or that they're fakes, or joked around with in an accusitory way. They like to be accepted, spent time with, talked to, and so on, just like the rest of us...

So I dont see why they are being treated with disrespect. I dont treat others like that, and I dont like hearing about it when others are treated that way.

Looking...

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: