*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Changes in relationship building
« previous next »
: [1]
: Changes in relationship building  ( 5504 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : June 28, 2012, 08:09:59 AM »

Something I found out recently when a friend sent me a request to change the relationship we had.

It is not necessary anymore to have to wait for your friend to read the cancellation message, when you want to change the form of relationship you have with that person. You can now simply cancel the current relationship and immediatly after that choose the new form of relationship. The friend the request was sent to, will receive the new request instead of a message announcing the cancellation.

This is a huge simplification of the current system and I want to thank the dev-team for making it possible. The other way was a lot of hassle and caused a lot of confusement.

I've asked Lover to change it in the FAQ and the quick start guides, but also wanted to inform the members of forum. Please, spread the word to those who don't read the forum. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 28, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »

You are right, Tight....i had noticed it recently but i had forget to post it here! sooo needless!   :D

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 28, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »

I updated the FAQ - thanks Tight for your info.

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #3 : June 28, 2012, 10:15:37 AM »

And this is a really fine change !! Thank you AChat's Gods for this !!!

Be able to upgrade ( or downgrade ) relationship is very useful !!!

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : June 28, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »

Eve, the only reason to "downgrade" (wow, this word sounds horrible!) is cause you are breaking a relationship......and i think there is no reason to move from lover to friends or, more worst!, from spose to lover! it will mean the magic is ended and, honestly, i prefer a complete break!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : June 29, 2012, 02:38:53 AM »

hmmm i know with who i will try this new system  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : July 03, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »

Thank you Achat Gods ... makes things a lot easier  ... and to Tight for noticing & posting  the info :)

Achat  Gods, would you  also consider putting a direct link for the Forum in charachter editor, like you have with the Shop and making the Register button bigger & more obvious on initial joining ... TY

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : July 04, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »

hb I have dongraded ... many find involvement with others,...and just because our interactions are now chat doesn't mean they aren't my friend... they always will be .

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #8 : July 05, 2012, 02:09:35 PM »

Eve, the only reason to "downgrade" (wow, this word sounds horrible!) is cause you are breaking a relationship......and i think there is no reason to move from lover to friends or, more worst!, from spose to lover! it will mean the magic is ended and, honestly, i prefer a complete break!

Well I didn't "downgrade" anybody by myself ( just mentioning the possibility to do ), but I was, once from Lover to Friend, with an explanation of why. And it was fine by me.
I mean, we sometime make mistakes ( in fact I do ) about relationship, or the feeling a relationship may be. So with explanations to the person, it is quite easier with the new system than previously, to update a relationship without cutting all the link.
So, even I too dislike the word "downgrade" ( But I was not able to find a better one ), I maybe , a day, use this possibility, not without chat and explanations of course, just because sometime a once Lover reveal only to be a Friend.

I also agree you, than in case of rupture, I prefer a complete break ... But I don't agree you : there is many reason to update relations...

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: [1]  
« previous next »
: