*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Additions to status groups
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Additions to status groups  ( 14085 )
Bear
: 3856

« : July 05, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

We are pretty limited in creating relationships here..,  Friends , Lovers, Spouses...

Honestly I'd like to see a couple new groups added here.  I have some friends I play with... not on a regular basis but occasionally... others are simply friends with who I chat with... Lovers come in all forms besides... some are hot relationships... very torrid and primary players ... others... well more than just a friend... calling them a friend something less deserving than the importance  they impart on our involvement here in the community.

Ofcourse there are spouses... but for some of us... well that distinction is pretty heft in our minds.. I personally would like to alknowledge the importance of some.. but to call them spouse... seems a stretch.

So I was thinks and talking with Christy... we thought a couple addional classes would be a nice add...
setting up the structure as so:
Friends
Friends with benefits (FWB)
Lovers
VIP
Spouses

FWB certainly explains itself... distincts them from the casual aquaintence or one with whom you only talk to
VIP (Very Important Person)  ,... someone who is consistent in ones activities... or whatever standard you might decide to use it for.

Just a thought for you all to chew on...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 05, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »

mmmm chewing ...  more categories ... more complications lol...

If I'm your only VIP , why havent you made me a spouse?  If I'm a great lover, why Arnt I a VIP ? ...... yammer, yammer yammer...  lol   Think some will know what i mean ...

Just be two more empty lists...  for me anyway ...    :)         Might work for others ...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : July 05, 2012, 01:47:52 PM »

the idea is not bad , and maybe add too a sub/master(mistress) list

hmmm maybe jus a sub list

In théory , the sub have only one master/mistress
« : July 05, 2012, 01:49:37 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #3 : July 05, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »

I'm not a sub nor a master, so that listing would be useless to me.
But, since you're at it:
What I would like is the ability to organize my friends list.  The one person I chat with the most always is at the end of my list.  It's not bad for me, as I only have 2 pages worth, but I would like to be able to move friends around to make it easier to find the ones I am looking for.

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : July 05, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »

Hello kind peoples of the Dreamworld's Forum

Using the DreamWorld and becoming a bit more familiar with it.
I agree Brandybee when he think that having more nuances in relation will complicated and start endless chat about the relation.

What I may humbly think is to keep the 3 categories of relation, but to change the definition.
May I purpose :
- Friend
- Special ( insteed of Lover )
- Unique ( Insteed of Spouse )

I said my idea only to put my point of view, I think we all have a way to use the relation categories differently.
for exemple  mine is :
. Friend is for people I want to keep contact with, whatever why I want it. I have friends for making love with who I feel comfortable and pleased, I got Chat Friends, I got Role-play contacts, and even some people whose primary contact was nice but with no time to development.
. Lover is a special category for people I follow often, for people I can wait to log.
. Spouse is only for my other Avatar ( kind of family ) and for my Mistress.
But that is only the way I do, really not to become a rule ...

Sorry if I bore you, please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 05, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »

I don't need more lists. It's not very important for me if a person is my friend or lover or if I am her friend or lover. I just separate between spouse and male friends never will be my lovers ;)

I'm with Brandy - it could lead to discussions... "Why am I not your VIP?" Achat is simple in many things - and this is one point I don't need to change at the moment.
I like mooncalfs idea of changing the listing - but this depneds on the database. It's the same with another idea, mentioned long time ago, when there has been the idea of changing the general search list.
What I want is more arrows - we just have next and previous page. I have asked for last and first page, I think it might be helpful.

Bear

« #6 : July 05, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »

or just make them all secret... that way there are no issues...

Brandybee

« #7 : July 05, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »

Tut tut ... bit sneaky. Personally I dont accept  secrets  .  May as well stay in mainframe ...  I do have some who come and go due to lack of use  though but only " hidden" when dormant,...... when they activate the account again, they appear as if by magic .. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #8 : July 06, 2012, 12:55:13 AM »

or just make them all secret... that way there are no issues...

What he said! I have no "secret" lovers, but if they needed to be, there's plenty of room..

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #9 : July 06, 2012, 02:13:46 AM »

There may valid reasons for doing secret lists.. some take the stance who they play with is no one's buisness... other have had nothing but heart aches and troubles from folks feeling slighted in positions  of the existing levels. I have one secret friend... not certain why they chose secret... they have pages of friends... and it rather makes me feel odd about it.

Is there something wrong with me? Adnitting that I am their friend? ::)
shhhhsh sinnnn... (no it's not her... but expecting a smarty comment)

:D Must have been the pyrotechnics of the romance play....  ;D

As it is Lover... the discussions already exist... "why am I not your spouse? Why you choose him?"... I had one friend lose a portion of her lover and friend list when she spoused someone.

I like the label of VIP over spouse myself..."spouse"  just seems too extreme...
« : July 06, 2012, 12:00:11 PM Bear »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : July 06, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »

mmmmh, honestly, i don't see any reason to add new category......friend, lover and spouse are good and i don't see why we need VIP or whatelse! it's not being in a certain group who make a person special or not, but the feeling you have whit him/her.

What I want is more arrows - we just have next and previous page. I have asked for last and first page, I think it might be helpful.
Lover, your idea is really good! my list are not so long, but it can help! and i will like the chance to have the name ranked by initial letter of the name and not for all the strange factor we all know! (gifting, A$ pent in shop, etcetera!)
« : July 06, 2012, 02:25:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

christinak
: 142

« #11 : July 06, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »

I totally agree, this list really does need to be expanded.  I have people in my friends list who don't really fit the term, but then I'm not sure I would call them my lover either.  The only one I can really do without (and this is just my personal feeling) is the Spouse category.  I don't want a spouse in this game.  I really think that puts a name to a relationship that just isn't there.  But yes, I would like to see the additional categories.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : July 06, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »

HB, I also think of the member list in general. If you just search for female or even female, shemale... you  sometimes get a rather long list.

If they change the name of a category I also don't need spouse. But here are a lot of members that do exactly wanna have this.

Bear

« #13 : July 06, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »

Neither do I Lover... but there are those I wouldn't mind as designating as something more than just a lover...

lol.. just realized how confusing that staement was...

I bet you are you are more than just a lover Lover...

Brandybee

« #14 : July 06, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »

Well, I like Spouse  .......   mmm can get rid of  Lovers list  LMAO   or ........... change it to Hareem  .... swishing my veil and belly dancing away ...

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: