*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My clothing desires, Wedding Attire, formal wear, underwear...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
: My clothing desires, Wedding Attire, formal wear, underwear...  ( 47469 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #90 : October 27, 2014, 02:49:21 AM »

I like the black dress to Woody 

Simple is  nice to me  looks very  classy this one

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #91 : October 31, 2014, 01:58:34 PM »

I just finished a post in the thread about the fashion contest where I posted some pictures of clothes I'd like to see. One thing I am noticing among the pics that some of you are posting is that the dresses are long. I think aChat should be working overtime to provide us with these types of options. Yes I understand its a "sex game" and the focus may be more on us girls appearing "Sexy" (aka SLUTTY) I think I speak for most girls when I say I'm NOT interested in walking around in something that shows all of my goodies lol. I mean sex clothes, ok that's a given but just for some conversation? Uh...No. Besides the inner girly girl in me craves for dresses of all kinds to dress my avi in, long dresses, medium dresses, short dresses, etc etc. Why not wet our whistle A-Team and give us altleast ONE long dress?? Here's the link to the thread where u can see my ideas for dresses :)

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3370.30.html

Kisses & Hugs
Dee
Lover
: 10350

« #92 : November 02, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »

For now, long dresses aren't possible. We were told, we would get maps to do it, which means they also can sell them and their own products. Maybe it's too difficult or they are working on ther things.

MissDee87

« #93 : November 02, 2014, 04:59:17 PM »

For now, long dresses aren't possible. We were told, we would get maps to do it, which means they also can sell them and their own products. Maybe it's too difficult or they are working on ther things.

Ok Lover thank you for your response. I wonder what kind of platform they would release these "maps" on? And does that mean that we will soon be able to mod our own clothes? It would be nice to see achat expand to this. I think it would add more variety to the game. Of course new lingerie and dresses (albeit short) always seem to sell well, but how many short dress designs can u honestly release without running out of ideas or running the risk for the dresses to all look the same? I've played other games and one that was really successful was 3DSV2...a big part of that success is the addition of a website where u can download & upload user created custom content for your game (clothes, rooms, models, etc.) that allowed you to completely personalize your in-game experience.

I personally think that if we as members, make our wishes explicit (which I don't doubt has been done before on this topic) continually, that aChat as a provider of a service and a business entity would want to appease its customer base. If other less desirable things take precedence over what we, the MEMBERS want then they run the risk of upsetting their customer base and therefore potentially harming the numbers of members/subscribers AND their profits. Of course these are just my opinions, and how I feel about the topic of "achat fashion" and from someone that has been using the client for a couple years now, while there are certainly more CHOICES for women's clothing than then, I cant help but notice that the fashion has certainly not CHANGED; nothing truly different has been released. Hopefully one day we can have a poll that reflects the Ladies' want for long evening style dresses, just to remind achat that this request is still out there.

Kisses & Hugs
Dee
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #94 : November 04, 2014, 04:56:02 PM »

MissDee87

« #95 : November 05, 2014, 02:57:29 PM »

That is GORGEOUS Foxxxy!! And just imagine the lingerie up under it would be gorgeous too! *Sighs*

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #96 : November 06, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #97 : November 09, 2014, 09:35:29 PM »

Breathtaking

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #98 : November 17, 2014, 06:47:53 AM »

I like this one a lot
« : December 14, 2014, 09:16:20 AM FoxyRoxxy »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #99 : December 14, 2014, 09:15:32 AM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #100 : December 25, 2014, 01:26:04 AM »

Some Red wedding dresses for Christmas time.

Love the heels on this one

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #101 : December 29, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »

A new years wedding gown  I like it short

Now I want this one

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #102 : January 11, 2015, 01:56:10 PM »

Indian style wedding dress

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #103 : January 19, 2015, 12:07:57 AM »

jingerbird
: 392

« #104 : January 20, 2015, 04:10:38 AM »

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
: