*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151127 )
Lover
: 10350

« #135 : July 24, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »

GREAT NEWS TANGORACER :)

Let's have a drink and talk about the sleepless nights you're going to have soon ;) It's not the first AChat baby but it's YOUR! And we are part of it.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #136 : July 24, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »

Shopping  all  done,  costume on , lighting sorted, the staff had all worked hard for this moment. Standing behind the big blood red velvet curtains , I wait, heart beating as I hear  Lover take to the stage and announce my act... the music begins to play by the Country Boys ..  After Dark (Tito & Tarantula)  The curtains open, my heart rate rockets and the spot lights are on me..

“ Just Breathe”  I instruct myself, “ Just treat it like the private dance you do for your  special man “

In my mind’s eye, I see him, Neo, my imaginative lover, I see him there , anticipation and excitement dancing in his eyes  and I smile ... suddenly .....I know I can do this .....

I  am dressed with plumes of feathers on a head dress, oranges, and yellows and reds of a fire , a fire of passion,  a burgundy  & gold full length cloak ,and on the back a magnificent embroidered  black and yellow bee, enveloping my body. 

My feet are adourned with burgundy boudoir  feathered shoes.

Underneath the cloak a black half cupped lacy Basque and matching high legged panties with side bows, black stockings and suspenders and black long length gloves...

I step onto the stage, swinging my hips sexily, taking one long purposeful step after another. My body moving in the rhythm of the music, my mind totally engrossed in that same rhythmic beat and eyes of my  imaginative lover, Neo, watching me.

I swing the cloak wide to cover my body totally except for the headdress,  as jets of fire shoot up a couple of feet in height , at the corners of the stage ..  announcing the presence  of  a Warrior Queen paying her dues.

I hold the cloak position for a few titillating seconds before flinging it open , my arms held full length , letting the lighting and unseen eyes feast on my full  curvy figure for a few seconds  before flinging it off to pool at my heels behind me, throwing my head back a little, jutting my chin out and opening my mouth, my tongue slightly protruding from my mouth  and breathing deeply, sexily, letting the sensuous feelings wash over me, looking out under lowered eyelids . Very very seductively, and a woman  very confident  & bold in her sexuality.

My body sways  in waves backwards and forwards, up and down, as I slowly push my fingers through my long hair at the sides of my head , jutting my butt backwards and thrusting  my chest forwards my arms out to entice Neo and the audience to follow me with their eyes... my lips pursing, open a little , inviting erotic thoughts of lovers enticed to a bedroom for the promise within.

My arms held out to my sides,  swaying up and down alternately , my body twisting at the same time writhing sexily to the music,  one leg bent seductively in front of the other, slowly, controlled, breathing and oozing sexuality...  lips still pouting, breathing deeply for Neo, eyes full of want, of need, of seductive primitive lust.

I bend back thrusting my breasts out to the audience hair tumbling down my back, twisting up, turning to face the front and stepping forward, thrusting my hips, writhing my body, letting my hands stroke my hips, my thighs , my sides as I walk forwards, provoking the thoughts of intimate lovers touching and exploring.. My arms rise to caress my ears and hair,  still dancing to  that potent sexy melody, eyelids and eyes   constantly teasing for a reaction... every now and then my arms out front, fingers hinting at a beckon .. to back up that tease.

My body is writhing, losing myself in the moment, enjoying the sexiness of the moves and slowly building my own passion, little moans escape my lips as erotic thoughts of Neo begin to fill images  in my mind.

I  move to the front of the stage and place a leg on a Tango’s shoulder,
Still moving my body in rhythmic waves I tell him to remove one of my shoes ..... with his.... teeth. He blushes at the attention but manages to do much to the delight of the crowd. 

Covems is the next  chosen victim to remove the remaining shoe,  again with his teeth. Another cheer as he completes the task.

I see JD in the crowd and beckon him on ...  he hesitates but does so.  I place my leg on a strategically placed chair on the stage. “ Take that stocking off”, I instruct, “ slowly.  He undoes the suspender belt and slowly peels it down , caressing the length of my leg, rolling the stocking free and keeping his prize. 

I see lover, and beckon him with my finger .. to take the other one off.  He gets on stage and undoes the suspender belt fastening,  lowers the nylon  in much the same way, holding it up to the crowd as they cheer him off.

Next I spot Tight,  and indicate my glove,  he jumps on stage and I caress his face before making him loose each finger tip with his teeth before, he can role it down and keep the glove.

Jayc, next , to do the same with the other glove. Teasing his mouth, pushing my thumb inside his mouth, pursing my lips in blatant  sexual behaviour, before allowing him to peel the glove off to keep.
Moving back on stage, I writhe and grind and begin to undo the laces of my basque,  each one allowing my breasts to push free a bit more, until  finally its ready to come off.

I turn my back to the audience and tease as I open it  away from them,  before tossing it away showing the perfect contours and lineage of my naked back. I tease the audience by looking over my shoulders, pouting sexily.  I turn with the music, crossing my arms, covering  my naked, free breasts but glimpses of the orbs peaking our clearly seen. I  step forward swinging my hips  , one foot in front of the other,  before flinging my arms open . My breasts spring free much to the delight of the crowd but my nipples  are.... covered by tassels.

The only things left now as I dance semi naked is the headdress, the suspenders , the tassels and high legged panties.  I shake my breasts a little to the music, causing the tassels to twizzle and tantalise. My hands stroke my body as I writhe and grind and caress my waist, my hips, and breasts, moaning for Neo in my mind’s eye.#

As I squeeze and knead my breasts, I throw my head back  to thrust out my chest, hair tumbling down my back. I squeeze and pop the tassel off one then the other  breast, hiding my nipples underneath my hands , before holding the moves a few seconds to tease. Then  I fling my arms open , free and naked to the gaze, I throw the tassels into the audience.

I step and twist my body again to the beat, walking and thrusting my hips  to my cowboy hat at the corner of the stage,  thrusted breasts noticeable as they  rock in their unrestricted  movements. 

I step off stage and sway suggestively , each step pronounced  with the hip thrusting and to  Bear still at the Bull pit, still tied up.  I see a cowboy staring, mesmerised by my naked breasts. And I prise his drink bottle from his hand, stealing it. But no resistance there, as I sway a little to give him a show, rocking my breasts and making him salivate.

I approach Bear and tease his mouth open,... with my toes. Once my toes have invaded his mouth I tease , still dancing, ensuring he can see my scantily clad body and curves

.I then begin to pour from the bottle,  seductively  from the top of my leg .. the liquid travelling down to his finding its own meandering pathway to his mouth.

I see his eyes flair with male interest at the intimacy of drinking from someone’s body and he laps  the beer and sucks my toes provocatively, some of the beer trickling from his mouth. Mmm , my eyes flair back with an answering interest to him. After  the tease is finished, I again, sway and rock my back to centre stage.

Holding the  cowboy hat in one hand, I bend double, placing it on the floor in front of me, I show my buttocks to the audience and suggestively undo my suspender belt from around my waist. I pull it slowly free out of my panties, enjoying the graze as it does so against my sensitised skin.  I  stand and turn swing it round and out into the audience, still swaying to the music.

I move up to centre stage, still dancing seductively, hat in hand. Place the hat in front of my feminine centre and undo one of the bows at the side, the panties  drop  half free . Using the other hand with a flourish,  I slowly undo the last bow, and final item of clothing. The panties drop to the floor, the cowboy hat hiding my final blush and the fact I am immensely passioned  by this experience
I dance and sway to the music as it starts to end, turning slowly round to show  my bare buttocks, firmly toned and rounded and tantalisingly the promise of a little more between my legs as I bend a little to tease and look backwards over my shoulder sucking my finger very suggestively.

As the music starts to end, I sway and dance and then fling the hat to the back of the stage –  proud, and nude , except for the firey feathered  headdress. My breasts, my nipples,  my buttocks, my trimmed pussy   for all to see.   And especially  Neo , smiling with desire in my mind’s eye ...... The Warrior Queen is as naked as the day she was born ....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #137 : July 25, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »

A BIG CHEER fills the room as Branby go's out of site CALPSfrom every pair of hands in the Bar as we all stand
Looking around the room I see Jane walk in I meet her at the bar where Stone is handing her a glass of coke and ice
I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek she turns and kisses me back Stone hands me a beer and Congrats Jane on the news of the baby being a boy. Jane turns and thanks Stone "I have same copy's of my scan photo's here and puts them on the bar.   Jane passes them to Stone she takes them and smiles. As the girls get all babied up i walk over to the bear pit
lean on the wall and watch the panda eat it's bamboo I turn to Stone i feel lucky tonight is Pachacuti up for his first loss
Stone turns AND say's "He will never loss" and loughs " What you want to get your ass KICKED Tango"
Stone Grabs the mick from behind the bar "LOOKS LIKE TANGO WANTS AN ASS KICKING FROM PACHACUTI" loughs same more"ITS ON IN 10 MINUTES GET YOUR GLASSES FULL ITS GOING TO BE OVER QUICK"
I turn to Jane and smile she shacks her head " your not as fit as you were 10 years ago your going to loss and get hurt"
I smile "I'll be just fine "
i walk over to the Bear pit and rub the panda on its head.
Stone Asks Jane "What are Tango's stats" Jane answers "6ft   220lbs   50in chest  34in waist and a reach of nearly 7 foot "
"So he keeps in shape then" Stone reply's "yeah his in the gym twice a week and his back down to his fight weight" Jane smiles the reply
"Fight weight" Stone questions "He yest to be in the England TEA KWON DO team for 3 years and has being training hard to get back to his fight weight again" Stone's eye's open wide.

I walk passed Pacha and take off my shirt hear a couple of wolf whistle from the bar area.
I turn and smile  and start to stretch and warm up stretching my arms out side ways with my back to the room. roll my joints cracking each one as i stretch out every muscle in my arms and shoulders, bending at the waist i reach down and place the back of my hands on the floor stands back up and pulls of my cowboy boots stands and works my feet onto the dirt of the bear pit turning to face the room I bend over again and put my head on my knees on standing back up and stretching my arms over my head i see Brandy walking towards the pit i put my hands up and ask her to "Stop and stand just there" i smile and say my turn and in one quick move i gently rest my carff on her shoulder I take her hands and put them on my knee smiling at her i say "slowly walk backwards" she do's  and as she do's i keep the foot on the floor still and end up in a full splits turning my body to Brandy i lay flat down my leg. I hear a soft "WOW" from Brandy. i lift my leg of her shoulder  keeping it up high i turn around and lower it right at Pacha then put it down
turn to Stone and Say ready when you are

« : July 25, 2012, 12:10:14 PM tangoracer »

jayc
: 1600

« #138 : July 25, 2012, 11:46:04 PM »

i watch Brandys performance smiling and applaud loudly at the finale  i run out to the car and get Brandys cloths from the night before and return inside. i spot her on the side of the stage and nudge  JD  watch this i tell him..........i walk up to Brandy and tap her on the shoulder when she turns i embrace and plant a hot wet kiss on her lips. that was great last night i whisper in her ear.......you need to spend the night more often, heres your cloths you left.............see ya later i wink and walk back to JD who has a puzzled look on his face. chuckling softly i tell him its not what you think grab a few beers  and come out to the fire and i will explain. we sit  and i tell him the story. Brandy was so wasted last night  stone drove her back to our cabin and i drove Brandys car. when we got home Stone got off her beer soaked cloths and got her settled in on our couch, then we went to bed....im not sure what time it was but brandy must have got up to use the bathroom and then walked into our bedroom she must thought she was home and tried to climb into bed with us, she was still drunk and half asleep. Stone and i tried to talk to her but she was making no sense and was soon fast asleep again. stone said just leave her be  im too tired to deal with this, i agreed and went back to sleep. in the early morning i felt her stirring and get up, peeking at her she had the look on her face  like omg what happened. she grabbed some of stones cloths made some nosie in the kitchen and left shortly after. i owe her a little payback so i thought i would mess with her head tonite. she is going to think twice berfore pounding down a yard of ale again  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #139 : July 26, 2012, 07:26:14 AM »

It takes me more then an hour to thanks everyone who was stopping me in the bar just for offering me a drink or just to greeting me for the performance.....some guys give me some friendly slap on my bum when i pass near them....   :P
At last, lot of big surprise tonight at the Bar & Grill......the misteriuos girl, the performance of Blue, the contest whit Brandy and the vision of Bear in my mind.....this is how life goes on here...eh eh!

But probably, night fun is not over......i know someone is waiting for me in the pool room, but when i enter it, most of the light are off. Only the one over the table are on and i wonder why. I put the cup on the floor and slowly i begin to move along the wall trying to find the switch when suddenly someone grab my right arm and pull me on the table border, whit my butt resting on it.

I can feel an had caressing my left flank, moving up slowy and whit a gentle touch.....now it's on my breast, gently squeezing it. Meanwhile, someone is chewing my right ear......oh gosh.....my body is shivering with pleasure......so intense to make me moan! now it is kissing my neck, slowly but greedy......i lean back a little, caught in the vortex of the senses......

Now i can see his face.....it's the guy who had help me after the second ride, but now he is naked....i take a closed look at him......oh my, he have a well carved and sweaty body  and now he is over me! My body is on fire and i'm loosing all controll! Too much time had passed seen a man had touch my body and i really want it now!

The shirt slipped down from my shoulders and he has notice it.....with the right hand, he slowly makes it slide even more, till it fall on the table....normally, i would feel embarrassed, but not this time! Maybe it's the ale i had drunk, maybe it's my body who enjoy the pleasure rising inside me.....a pleasure that increase when i feel hads fondle my calves

Delicate hands but secure in their movement, that follow the line of my legs.....not long legs, i had to admit, but tonic thanks to the length walk i like to do at dusk! Her hands are now caressing my thighs and i can see her pretty face: her dark blonde hair is matted and her face flushed.....probably they were bored to waiting me and they thought to have some fun!  ::)

I smile mischievously at her.....she notices it and starts to lick the inner thighs......slowly, but without hesitation, her tongue is getting closer to my shorts. Instinctively, i throw my head back, moaning loudly at her touch! The feeling of her saliva on my thighs makes me mad and her boyfrend have noticed it.......he firmly squeezes my nipple between his fingers and i can't hold another moan!

Gently, he makes me lie down on the table.....he continues to squeeze my left nipple, while his tongue starts to lick the right one. I'm in ecstasy....i'd like to hold him closed to me, but i feel strengthless...too many emotion and ale this night and now i'm at the mercy of two unknown! But now i can't realize it.....all my mind can feel is the pleausure who is firing up inside my lusty body!

Her hand, is now stroking my cock over the shorts ....she lingers a moment, stroking it well, then begins to unbotton them, revealing my black panty soaked by precum.....her tongue is licking them while her hands are running over the lace and start to pull my shorts and panty down. Normally, this is an embarassing situation for me, but tonight is different....i feel an incredible appeal whit this couple, perhaps a little younger than me, and i want to enoy this feeling till the end.

My cock pop out of the shorts, semi erect.....her eyes sparkled at that sight! Maybe it wasn't as big as she expected, but it sure was what she wanted! She kiss it on the head, two or maybe three time, and with hands on knees, opened my legs. She kneels down, begins to lick and suck my balls, craving, with slow and precise movements.....my cock react immidiatly at this stimulation, it start to grown and all i can do is moan and felt my body burn because of this overwhelming passion!

My body wiggles, but their hands are restraining me..... i'm at their mercy and they know it! He's playing whit my hard nipples: licks them, sucks them ..... bites them! hardly, eagerly ..... he gives me a mix of pain and pleasure.....i can't resist it....i like and need it....they feel it.....specially the girl....she hold my cock in her hand and she can recognize my pleasure growing from how fast my cock is pulsing!

Her left index finger had start to rub around my little hole.....slowly at first, then a little faster at every moan i made! Her tongue, who was licking all over my hard cock, is close to my hole now ..... it touches it a little...... at this, i'll go crazy.....this intense pleasure make me scream......i'll arch my back....oh, gosh......she star licking hard, pushing her tongue on my little hole, trying to open a way inside me!
Did not take long to find it .... maybe it's an inch inside of me now ..... she continue to lick for a while and i'll go crazy.....more.....when she pull her finger inside me, it go easly deep.....i feel it moving, faster......

"MORE....PLEASE I NEED MOOORE!" are the best words i can say in this moment.....
« : July 26, 2012, 01:52:46 PM hentaiboy69 »

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #140 : July 26, 2012, 11:27:35 AM »

Sitting at the bar watching Tango stretch tilt my head to one side "mmmmm" comes from my mouth thinks (not bad not bad at all).
I see the Brandy eyes widen as Tango rests his leg on her shoulder and take 2 or 3 small steps back taking Tango right down into a full spit
and then lips reads "WOW" as he lays down his leg. spinning his leg around and points it at pachi.
I turn to Stone"i think you bet get you flute"
She go's to her bag and unwraps the golden flute and we move to the edge of the bear pit
Tango is still moving around looking as if his about to have the fight of is life thinks ( it could be the fight for his life if that panda losses it)
I shout "LOOKING GOOD BABY" he turns and smile then focuses back on the panda
Pachi just sits there eating his bamboo
Stone say's to Tango "LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT"and puts the flute to her lips "lets see what you got Tango" and starts to play her flute
Pachi  drops his bamboo and lifts his head and starts to lift his 500+lbs body off the dirt as he is half way up BANG Tango hits him cross the chest with a diving shoulder and knocks Pachi onto his back. Tango is back to his feet and moves to the panda's blind side,Pachi straggles to get back to his feet Stone plays the flute and pachi starts to get to his feet again. Bang Tango rushes in again and puts the panda back on his  back. Tango move and looks like his going to do it again Pachi puts his feet down hard as tango rushes in again and just stops as he hits pachi full in the chest he wraps  his long arms around the panda and tries to give the bear a bear hug pachi lifts his front paws and slams them down on tangos back it brakes Tango's hold and he hits the dirt hard Pachi go's to hit again and drops his front paws down But Tango is quick and rolls out of the way
and pachi only gets dirt
Tango is back to his feet and jumps on pachi and wrapped his arms around the pandas neck and is trying to put the giant panda sleep
The panda's eyes roll and looks like he is going to sleep Stone blows hard on her flute and his eyes open wide and lets out a loud ROW and just shacks tango off his back and as Tango fly's off pachi grabs tango in mid air and throws his right out of the pit. Tango hits the wall hard with a loud CRACK Stone stops playing the flute and pachi sits down finds some bamboo and starts to eat again. Tango still hadn't moved from the heap where he landed the crowd cheer then go quirt i get up and rush over to Tango as i get to him he move and grabs his shoulder the face of pain that meets me was not what i was hoping for. "Did i win" he asks I shack my head . Forget the fight are you OK looking at his shoulder "Yeah i'm fine" as he get to my feet still holding his shoulder and walks over to Stone "his still undefeted then" "Yeap looks like it" she says smiling. He winces from the pain from his shoulder " YOU OK TANGO" Stone asks  Tango answers " I think it dislocated i need someone to give it a good pull and pop it back in. Stone calls for JD over he takes a strong grip on Tango's arm and as he pulls it hard Tango rolls his shoulder CRACK and back in it go's "ARRRRRRRRRR" as it pops back in Tango say's  "thanks mate that better" as he rolls his arm turns to Stone and says "Time for a beer"
we all go back to the bar and get that beerand chat about what had just happened.................... 

Stone
: 1842

« #141 : July 26, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »

As the music plays for  " Do the Pachacuti " dance,we all join in with the special moves ... Pachi .. undisputed champion.

I notice Eva sitting by Bear in the Bull pit .. and drag her up to take part.  She comes with me and after , watching the steps and arm movements a little while, she begins to join in.  A little stiff but she is grinning and seems to be enjoying herself.

Everyone cheers Tango for his fine efforts .   Seeing his bulging muscles was  a fine treat for all the ladies present.

The dance finishes and Pachi has his well deserved Bamboo and salad, and a scratch behind his ears.

I fetch the consolation prize for  his worthy competitor.   A Tee- shirt with the AB&G logo, the head of a Panda with his tongue showing , saying  " Pandard & licked"   and a glass tankard with the same image on.

I walk over to the Tangos ... " You put up a great fight "  I congratulate .. " Here's your prize for trying, and dont forget, you have free drinks on the house all night "

Jayc joins us to check on Tango's shoulder .. " I can feel your pain " He sympathises " Just make sure your pants aint torn or some people in here might have a field day"

Tango's shoulder seems just fine after JD's first aid. And a few beers will make him feel even better... purely medicinal of course.
« : July 26, 2012, 12:39:45 PM Stone »

Bear
: 3856

« #142 : July 26, 2012, 02:28:22 PM »

I fall back into the restraints as Brandy is moved off... mind focusing on relaxing for the next assault on my body...

The low hum distracts me... and my eyes fall now to that odd creature now hovering nearby,... afixed on me... measuring... calulating in her assessment of the situation.

though gentle... her probe of the anus is not quite the erotic lead of enjoyment... I squirm as I am penetrated... then fight at the binds....

Muscles tense... bulge as I strain to break... the whole episode just making the creatures act a painful rather than erotic play... but the effort wasted... right now the binds too secure. So I settle back... shift at the uncomfortable act.... trying to relax, settling to the focus of the vibrations.

The creature there appears distracted... an odd presumption that this alone would be sufficient. Mechanical.. cold...

Annoyance takes hold and I bark... "Well why you are at it mind doing a colonoscopy?... I need a second opinion....."

the creature turns to me... blinks assessing my words and I feel deeper movement...

"Oh Christ..." I think...feeling my taunt taken as a request.

The suden shock takes me... and I am barely aware of soft melody surrounding me...almost immediate the press of fur against me...rubbing in some form of erotic play to the meoldy... My ass asaulted by a deeper probe... the panda rubbing dancing... and my eyes catch in shock the odd manner of dress...

I glare at stone there...  "oh you wouldn't,,,, couldn't... "

Oh god... my mind racing with the twist of the situation... until I hear the Stones laughter callingof the creature.

"I'll get you.... " I threatened... just watch Stone....

and I squirm a bit more... feel the probing digit of Eva pull from me...

"Input complete.... status of biological unit normal"

It turns and moves back to the crowd...

And I lay there sweating and exhausted... the one good thing... there is no way any could get me to that point  under these circumstances.

« : July 26, 2012, 02:31:47 PM Bear »

christinak
: 142

« #143 : July 26, 2012, 02:32:05 PM »

Sitting in my chair, still naked, legs crossed and tapping my crop against my calf I am starting to tire of the spectacle that is unfolding before me.  What was supposed to be a nice kinky contest, has turned into a drunken monkey circus.  Worst of all, I can see that the ringleader has involved my dearest submissive, blue.  She looks to me, embarrassed for her part, but though I won’t say it directly to her, I know who is to blame.  Tangoracer.  I had been finding little notes everywhere I went that evening.  All of them taunting me, and all of them ending the same way.  “I can take as good as I give.”  Now looking on Tango, I knew who they were from.  My eyes narrowed on him.  Tunnel vision.

Standing up from my chair, I walk past the group before me and over to my friend who looks to be glad that it’s over.  Whispering in his ear, “You win Bear.  I’m yours to do with as you wish.”  I can tell from his expression that he is exhausted beyond the point of being able to collect on our bet, so I tell him “No worries dear, when you’re ready, just tell me.  I’ll be at your command.  Right now, I have an interloper to deal with.”  He nods in response, flashes me a quick smile, and disappears into the bathroom.

Turning my attention now to Tango, I can see him walking toward the bar with his pack of hooligans.  Walking over still naked, I can feel the eyes of every one I pass on me.  Placing my hand on Tango’s shoulder “Not so fast buster!”  Just as he begins to whirl around, I begin to wonder if the whole time he was playing his games with blue, he was trying to get at me.  This made me even more determined to teach him a lesson in manners.  As he spun around I saw his other hand following close behind trying to grab my arm.  Quickly I reached for it and got his thumb and index finger before he could touch me.  Looking in his eyes now I could see that he knew he was caught.  My most wicked smile crept across my face as I turned his hand over, spinning him back the way he came and face down onto the nearest table.  His arm now twisted behind him in a delightful wrist lock.  I leaned over him and whispered into his ear as he grunted from the pain in his arm, “So little man, you think you can just walk into my scene and take over?”  Just as his mouth starts to move I give his thumb a little tug and press his face into the table so that the vague threat he tries to speak isn’t understandable. 

Raising my head I yell to everyone now watching, “Since the main event was so rudely interrupted, who would like to see Tango here get a lesson in manners?”  To the sound of clapping, whistles, and one loud “Off with his head!” coming from behind the men’s room door.  I lean down once more.  “Looks like it’s your unlucky day.”  I whisper into his ear before raising back up and locking my eyes on my dearest blue.  “Get me some rope blue.”  I say with a smile. 

Gladly she dashes over to the bull and snatches some of the decorative rope off the wall beside it and brings it back to me.  “Your  rope Miss Christy.”  She says dutifully.  Taking it from her I say, “Thank you blue, now help me get this little man ready to be punished.”  blue takes one end of the rope I give to her and ties it securely around the wrist I now have in my control I then step around the table taking the arm at the end of my rope with me.  “Give me your other arm dear.”  I breathe at Tango.  Without thinking about it, I see his other arm come out from under his body and over the end of the table where I secure it to the wrist already in my possession.  Then securing the rope to the underside of the table.

“blue?” I say to my pet. 

“Yes Ma’am.”  She replies

“Get this little man’s butt out in the open for me.  While I go change into something more appropriate.” 

“Yes Ma’am.”  She says, as I grab a table cloth off of an un used table and fasten it around my upper body and walk to the door.  “The bag in my car.”  I think to myself.  Out in the parking lot I reach into the back seat of my little Honda and remove a large bag, lock the door again, and walk back inside to see that my giggling sub has gotten her struggling prey’s pants down to his ankles, his boots already sitting on the floor behind her as I walk past and into the ladies room. 

Like some kind of kinky superhero, I pull off my table cloth and reach into my bag, removing my leather top and mini skirt, I slide them on.  Then reaching back again I pull out my thigh highs.  Sliding my feet into them, I zip up the sides and find my feet on the wobbly 8 inch heels.   After steading myself I look in the mirror.  After adjusting myself so I don’t look lopsided, I reach in the magic bag one last time.  “Mascara” I think to myself, “Lots of it.”

After putting on my eyes and touching up the rest of my makeup, I look at the queen bitch staring back in the mirror.  I practice my scowl in the mirror for a few seconds more while I give my hair a quick tease, then turn to the door.  Standing there for a moment, I take a deep breath.  “This is harder than going out naked.”  I think to myself and laugh a little before screwing the scowl back on my face and thrusting the door open. 

“blue!”  I yell across the bar to my sub, who is bent over the now, half naked Tango, teasing him.  She stands up quickly and acknowledges me.  “Yes Ma’am!”  She replies.

Strutting over in their direction I can see a few jaws hanging open at what I am wearing.   Naked they can deal with, strip teases they can deal with, but leather, lace, and blacked out eyes brings a special kind of stare.  Still walking I can see Tango turning his head as far around as he could to get a glimpse of what everyone else around him was now muttering about.  “Give me his belt!”  I say to my sub.  Just as I approach them, she hands me the heavy strap attached to the even heavier buckle.

Leaning over him again, my strawberry hair draped over both our heads I whisper to him once more.  “I got your notes.”  I see a smile across his face.  “Is this what you have been asking for?”  I say as I hold up the belt, clearly intending to give him the whipping of his life.

In as submissive a tone as I had not thought possible from this man I heard him reply softly, “Yes Ma’am.”

Taken aback for the briefest moment I ask of my impromptu sub, “Are you ready for your punishment then?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“We’ll see!”  I reply as I stand and walk around the table and stand behind him.  “Spread your legs!”  I order.  And I see his legs part.  Looking briefly under the table I see his balls drop, but no cock.  Looking a little lower I can see it’s as stiff as the table he’s tied to.  “Well, well, well!  We’ve got a pain slut here!”  I yell.  “Well, then, you can just count the strikes for me.  Don’t miscount, or I’ll have to start over.  Understand?”

A quick nod is my only reply this time.  So I slap his bare ass with my palm and watch it jump “What was that?  I couldn’t hear you!”

“YES MA’AM”  He replies quickly.

I tell blue to make sure he doesn’t lose count as she kneels at my feet.  Over to my left I can see Bear, clothed and cleaned up, leaning against the wall with a drink in his hand.  He gives me a nod and flashes a smile my way before I turn back to tango.  “Ready then?”  As I wrap the strap around my hand and raise it to my shoulder. 

A brief moment of hesitation, then softly, “Yes Ma’am.”

The strap flies through the air and smacks against the soft flesh of his buttocks.  And I can see his ass jump as a delightful pink outline of flesh began to raise up, where the burning sting of the belt left its mark.  I listen for the count but I cannot hear my new sub over everyone else in the bar who now yell in unison “ONE!”  I wasn’t aware that so many had become fixated on watching this interloper get his due.

Again letting the strap fly.  “TWO!” yells the crowd.  As another pink outline of flesh raised itself like a proud hill of burning skin. 

This wasn’t what I had in mind when I started, but I had to admit.  I was enjoying this. 

“THREE!”

« : July 26, 2012, 02:37:41 PM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #144 : July 26, 2012, 03:27:56 PM »

Well... We all got pieces of crazy in us, some bigger pieces than others... and I've always said, if you can't giggle, tickle, Scream, laugh, Run around the room naked, Pour liquor on each other and lick it off, Tie each other down, Have whipped cream fights, and dance and sing with each other, Then you are having sex with the person too soon.... but this has gotten too crazy for me.  I'm out of here and heading down the road to the Honky Tonk.  I cain't watch this no more... Bye y'all.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #145 : July 26, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »

My head is empty, i can't think .... i only feel the fire burning inside me and i like it, makes me feel alive! And when she sticks her middle finger in my hole, i yell whit all the voice i have! I can't resist, my body writhing with pleasure, all my muscles contract to spasm ..... gosh, i like it .... i'm excited like never before! And they know it......she start to push her two finger faster, in and out, widens and tightens them, spinning them inside me! I know she wanna spread my hole and she is really good at it!
She spits in my ass a good dose of saliva, her fingers move  easily, she does it again ..... her finger a moving again, frantic ..... they are exploring my privacy, violating it, but i like it ..... i want more, i need more! And i don't have to wait so long to have it ..... a third finger is opening the way inside me, helped by the work previously done! Instinctively i flinch sphincter muscles, clenching her voracious fingers and feeling a great pleasure growing more. Oh, i would like this will never end!

But with my disappointment, she pull out her fingers, then moves away to sit on the table next her boyfriend. I see her whispering him something and a grin appears on his face.

"What a whore you are! You really like when seomeone stretch this fine ass!" he tell me getting up and moving infront of me "don't worry, soon it will be wide open!"

Listening at his words, i notice his cock ..... hard and big like that are rare to find out. Probably, it was 10 or more inches and it's closed to my ass, approaching it. I swallow ..... i'm scaried but excited ..... i want that "monster" but i'm not sure it will fit.....for sure, no without pain....
He grabs my thighs with his hands and pulls me toward him and he place in the middle of them, majestic, like a warrior ready for battle.

"Don't worry....it won't hurt! you will like it...." the girl say, moving over me. Her soft ass is  on my belly and her body is closed to mine, moving it slowly like a snake. I feel her tongue licking my neck, slowly, moving toward the chin and then to my lips ..... my lips open, letting enter that warm and velvety tongue. Our lips are touching for the first time: they are fleshy and hot! She caresses my hair, trying to make me relax ....

I feel the cock head of the guy becomes more insistent .... it's pressed on my anus, pushing to open his way inside me and it found it soon! The head is now all inside and i want to screm, loud, but the lips of the girl are on mine, almost choking me. The guys is pushing his cock deeper, slowly and carefully ..... it hurt a little but i can hold it, my ass was ready to take it, she had make a incredible work using her finger!
He stops for a moment,  probably he wants to be sure that doesn't hurt me, then begins to push again ...slowly, it go deeper inside me, half of it inside now .....

I feel my cock hard and swollen, about to explode, it's hard to resist when the pleasure pervade every inch of your body and probably she had recognized it. she stand up, sitting on my belly and looking at my cock

"Would be a shame to waste it .... it's nice and ready to shoot .... i want it!"  she said licking slowly her lips. She move her butt back, standing on her knees, till ishe is over my cock. with the hand, she lead it towards her wet pussy .... rubbing the head against her pussy.

"Love, you're a slut!" he say her, whit his breath getting heavy.

"This is why you love me....." she answer with a malicious but pretty smile
« : July 27, 2012, 11:04:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #146 : July 26, 2012, 07:21:09 PM »

MMMMMM    A soft moan leaves my mouth after each lash           FOUR ......mmmm          FIVE........mmmm          i turn my head round to look to see the sweet smile of pleasure on what was an angry face          SIX.......mmmmm           SEVEN.......mmmm          EIGHT.......mmmmm
       NINE......mmmmmmmmmm             TEN........mmmmmmmmmmmm        Turns my  head again  " Thank you Ma'am" in my soft sub voice........................

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #147 : July 26, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »

With the crowd's cheers and claps still ringing out , I feel relieved yet exhilarated, my dues are paid and the strip over at last. I still want my sword back though ..  mmm... Still buzzing with adrenalin,  I  walk naked, following my performance, to the back of the stage and grap my cloak and hat,  unable to find my clothes..  Someone must have moved them... I  shrug into the cloak to hide my modesty and take off the feather head dress, replacing it with my beloved cowboy hat.  

I so need a drink to calm my nerves ...  as I pass the pool room, I hear some giggling and very suggestive noises ..  popping my head round the door I see Hentai, the Bull Champion celebrating her win in style ..  " You go girl ... "  I  smile ,  thinking ... " Where's Neo , when I need him .."

I walk out into the bar area just in time to see Pachi  wrestling with Tango. Hes putting up a great fight but ... he'll learn ... that Panda never loses.

I make my way to the bar and wave a hand at Christi,  she waves back but seems deep in thought over something troubling her ...  maybe Blu, her pet, has displeased her.  I'll  get her a whiskey , maybe it'll help.

Bear is still shackled and I ruffle his hair ..  "Want another drink, out of a glass this time? " I smile   His eyes hold promise of retribution but I smile at him. He cant do alot bound up.  "My usual " he growls ..  finally.  

"Coming right up".

I make my way to the bar, as Jayc , suddenly plants a massive kiss on my lips and thanks me for a great night, handing me my clothes. My heart beats a few notches faster ...  "Great body" he teases before going to chat to JD .   I groan, " we must have  ... done ... "  as I picture the 3 of us in  Stone & Jayc's bed.  Shaking my head trying to remember what the hell we did ...

I order the strongest shot in the house and knock it back, picking up my beer, Bear's drink & Christy's Glenfiddich.   I walk over to Christy and give her the whiskey. She smiles her thanks.   " Everything ok?"  I ask

" Someone's  overstepped boundaries with my pet"  She hisses.  

I nod,  knowing a little of their Dom / Sub  creed ways from my visits to the dungeon and their kindnesses of explaining some of their ways.

" Don't be too harsh, "  I sympathise, knowing enough, that there will be retribution " Sometimes, people arn't always aware of your rules"  Christy glares at me  and I back away with my hands open palmed ..  " Hey just saying, no offense meant ... " and change the subject quickly " Did anyone  succeed in ..."   twitching my head towards Bear ..  

Christy grins "  Not yet,  but either way I win ...  He's an animal in the sack.. "    We both burst out laughing  " Grrrrrrr"  I tease, and ask Christy if I can give him, his drink.  She nods and I  move to Bear,  tipping the glass for him to drink from.

I sip my beer as I sit by him, deep in thought..  Bear looks at me ..  "  You worried about my payback? "    I look at the collar round his neck, " It was worth it,"  I  grin," Besides, you got to catch me first...  actually I was thinking I might have had a threesome last night ... and I dont remember a damn thing about it"

Bear raises his eyebrows.   " Really? and do you remember what you did to me?"    

" MMM  No,  not a damn thing," I Lie and quickly retreat, hearing Bear chuckling as I tell him, " I best get my clothes back on, this cloak is so restrictive"   I move off to the bathroom to tidy up.

As I'm dressing and sorting out my makup, I hear someone else come in to do the same thing but my mind is elsewhere,  running over and over in my mind how to approach Stone.. to find out .. Did we, didnt we ...

As I leave and return to  the bar, there's a commotion, and in the middle of it, I see  Christy in all her scary finery ,  whipping the bare butt of  Tango, tied helplessly over the table, whilst Blu is kneeling by her feet.

" Guess, that retribution is being taken care of then " I wince to myself and then  HO... L..Y    SHIT ... Bear is standing, free , at the bar, drinking ...  I look at Tango and then at Bear ...

Shit, I need to hide .. heart pounding .. I edge into the crowd  who are chanting the number of strokes Christi is dishing out...  wincing at each one...  almost feeling them myself.

I almost bump into Mooncalf  leaving at the same time  "  Its crazy in there "  She tells me, obviously not realising the full picture of whats going on..

I pull her to the side, so no one can see us from the bar ..  " Its a little payback is all,  in their world, that's acceptable retribution and punishment.

There's all kinds visit our bar and all are as welcome as each other...  Hetero's, Gay, Transgender, Dungeon Folk and us Vanilla's..  Everyone.

Just come in, drink, sing , be merry, strip, the back pool room gets busy now.. " I laugh

"  Come on, If I give you the money, lets have a drink with Covems at the firepit..  " Looking around, " You got to get them though .. Bear cant find me at the moment... he needs time to .. calm down.. "

She looks at me questioning " Its a long story ...  but I collared him with a bit of help... he deserved it .. but he's a Dom or Top and only Subs earn collars.. so .. he just cant find me at the moment ok? "

She starts to laugh ..

"  My friend Littlesprout had an idea for a pudding pit .... thought we could do something with that.. " I say to her, putting my arm round her.. " what do you reckon, think Covems would like it too? "

We go back inside and I sneak round to the firepit whilst Mooncalf gets our drinks including one for Covems.

« : July 26, 2012, 07:49:49 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #148 : July 26, 2012, 09:54:33 PM »

"Ahem..."

I clear my throat with a twinge of authority behind it. The NSPD must seek to at least discipline its own... and we prefer to do it behind the prying eyes of the public.

"CORPORAL TANGO. My Office..."

The ring of my voice echoes the stern meaning behind the few words spoken. While managing a waddle I ca still demand the respect my uniform implies. From the peak of my forage cap to the pantent leather boots on my feet, there remained but one purpose.

"The Bar is Closed. Last call was an hour ago. Everyone has five minutes to vacate the premises or risk being arrested for non-compliance."

With a less than lady-like stance, my handcuffs were but a simple twist of my wrist to being greeted with the first person to glance sideways at me.

"When the premises are cleared, I want a word with the manager."

The ladies of the NSPD began filling into formation behind me, lest there should be any trouble from those whose judgement was more clouded by alchohol than they perhaps should have been.

"Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock"

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #149 : July 26, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »

Wow,

Now there'll be trouble... the Chief is here and Miss Christy & me have some unfinished business with Ursus...... I have a favor to ask Miss  Christy, I hope she'll oblige.. might even save her some face too, but then isn't that what good little subs are for?  :)
It was good fun watching her strap Tango, my own ass cringed in sympathy... or was it jealousy? lol.

Not happy about the NSPD lining up tho, hope none of them recognise me in front of my Sis, think I'll stick to being lil ol Blue for tonight, the front for the band, obedient little sub and bearing no resemblance at all to any Red-haired wanted super-villains  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 146  
« previous next »
: