*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151292 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #225 : August 06, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »

Sigh; another 12 days to my due date... I speak whistfully while contemplating why the crimelab van is missing from a locked compound. Being one of the most expensive vehicles in the NSPD fleet, it had been fitted with a GPS transponder, so finding it was going to be too easy. Sadly, it seems SSgt Pafe, and Cpl Satoire may have become lost in the beta quadrant after following an ion trail.

Turn right... proceed for the next 2.6 km The husky male voice speaks aloud from the McLaren's Navigation system.

I simply aim the McLaren in the direction specified and find myself en route to the B&G.

"What are you and Tango up to, Martin" I speak to myself as I glide the MCLaren Police Special to a halt nose to nose with the Crimelab Van, parked precariously close to the loading dock with it's doors closed.

Sneaking anywhere is not something I am capable of doing, so I simply waddle my ass into the Delivery Entrance to see the door to one of the walk-ins ajar. Curiously I find Martin personally making a delivery of a different kind to Karen... They both seem to be enjoying each other's company too much to interupt them in mid-collision.

Instead, I simply waddle my butt past the sex scene taking place in the walk-in and waddle myself into a very comphy looking highback chair that simply begs me to park my ass upon it. Akin to a queen at court, I wave my hand to everyone present, and the curious seven little men who are currently gazing upon me with suspiscion.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #226 : August 06, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »

As i re-enter the bar with Karen after that lovely time we had in the fridge, i see that the chief has made here appearence. I quickly pick-up my phone to call Tango.

"Hey mate the lady is here, where are you at ?"

"I'am very close, do you got the box ?"

"Yes i have it is in the fridge at the back, meet me there"

"See you soon my friend"

I  give Karen a kiss and tell her i will be back soon, and walk behind the bar and thru the kitchen to meet Tango. Together we get the box out the fridge and carry it back to Superintendent Azrielle. Tango gets on his knees in fornt off her and starts to speak.

"Chief i am so sorry that i embarrassed the whole of the NSPD in this place, but i have this made in your honour and i hope you will accept my apology"

Then he gives me a sign and i pull the cover from the box to show the contents

Tango looks up with a smile to Chief Az wainting on her response

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #227 : August 06, 2012, 01:57:31 PM »

awwww... (I'm truely melting - speachless)

"Your appology is noted, acceptance is pending." I quip with a tear forming. The hormones take over as I plant a kiss upon both Tango and Martin.

"Cake all around for everyone!" I speak with a slight croak in my throat. The gesture speaks volumes about the two men under my command within the NSPD. I sit back in the tall back chair to gaze upon the edible creation set in front of me.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #228 : August 06, 2012, 05:01:16 PM »

As  I take  Dopey  out the back , I see the Supt of Police waddle in and her boys giving her their surprise cake  “ Aww,”  I give Dopey  a squeeze  “ Arn’t  MrSexlover  & Tango the sweetest of guys doing that for her”   I wave to her in welcome and smile my approval  at the lads before heading  out the back to the play pen.

The place is busy again , couples  are on the dance floor and other places settling their .... urges.  The place is certainly rocking tonight.  Eva is doing her bendy knee dance again, grinning and it seems Lover and Hentai are trying to learn the steps. 

Covems  is no where in sight. The pudding pit looks great and I admire the workmanship.

The strippers will look good doing their routines out here with that,  and the fire lit up ... giving them a sexy ambiance to work with.  That or the stage....  mentally picturing the guys naked ...dancing ...bodies moving seductively..., sexily,.... writhing those hips... teasing ... I enjoy the erotic images invading my mind and feel a flush of feminine appreciation  for their efforts  in my imagination. I groan a little as oestrogen levels rise and the familiar tug of desire and want leave me ... needing.

I go to the Playpen housing the dwarfs  and gently place Dopey inside and cover them up for the night.  “Time for bed , fellas “

Pachi  is already settled, curled up and snoring slightly which makes me grin ... funny how pets resemble their owners.  I cover him for the night too. 

I turn round, no one about at the moment,  the fire burns low and the stars shine brightly in the sky...  breathing  in deep, I enjoy the moment ... then ...  spot JD asleep on the cushioned bench, his Stetson covering his eyes... 

I study his physique,  the shirt pulled tight over his muscular chest, the slim waist, his jeans hugging his hips, his chiselled lower face poking out under his hat, the cleft dimple in his chin, the growth beard...  a very very attractive man... and .... is that... an interested ... bulge?

His voice suddenly startles my  naughty thoughts.... “  Well Brandy .. are you just going to stand there gawking... I know you want me .... “  He says from under his hat. His voice is so damn sexy too.

I grin at him, he must be able to peak from under that hat..  “ Be a sin, not to take advantage of you down there .... “  I murmer huskily
“ It would indeed”  He agrees .....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #229 : August 06, 2012, 11:23:04 PM »

I spot the chief of police having a little cake party with her officers. reaching behind the bar i get a wrapped box , a gift from the bar to the chief. walking to the table i hand it to AZ, she opens the gift to find a small baby shirt and wool cap with the bar logo on them and a  infant car seat/carryall.......... hope its fits in your MC laren i smile at her, was planning on dropping this off but you saved me a trip. dinner and drinks for your party is on me tonite  so enjoy yourselves, giving AZ a hug i return to work only to find the office still occupied. we need another private room i sigh. 
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #230 : August 07, 2012, 03:07:59 AM »

After had rescue my sketch book, i sit in my usual table. It takes days to find out the perfect one from where i can watch all the bar, the bull area and the stage but at least this table is perfect for my purpouse!

In my mind, the face of every costumer of the B & G is well impressed, now i have to find out the one who will suit better at Brandy's request. The pencil start running on the white paper, giving form on a face....eyes, nose, lips....the work is half done, but i'm not satisfed, something is missing, i can't feel something coming out from this picture, no real expression on it....

I rip away the page, starting the sketch from zero: new eyes, new lips....no, it's flat, it don't have a "soul", something who can make me declair "Yes, this is how cow boys are in the Achat Bar & Grill!". I rip the page again....one, two, three time....i can't really find one who satisfed me. Trying to focused my mind to remember other faces, i'll start to play whit the pencil making it turn between my finger....damn, if only i'm able to remember the face of the guy i had meet here few days ago! He will be perfect, but my memory is confused and his face a little blurred for the effect of the ale i had drunk that night!

It's really frustrating, for an artist, when you have a clear idea in your mind but you can't complete it for a detail and this project is important, cause i know how Brandy care of the B & G....i don't wanna realize something not good! Sadly, i look at the blank paper in front of me when i recognize a voice in the bar and an image immidiatly jump in my mind, something i had removed till now: Bear tied up in the pool room! I lean back on my chair covering my eyes with my left hand, smiling at this lost episode!

"Yes, why not!? he is perfect....the perfect example of a cow boy! How can i had forget of him!?" i say to my self laughing.

My hand move by her self, drawing the face of Bear, but when it's done, it won't stop....in the lower part of the page, a little small, i'll start to impress on the paper the image i have in my mind, adding all the detail i can remember. Only when i had complete it, i'm able to recognize what i have done.

"The hell i had draw!?" i ask my self, surprised and a little embarrassed.

"Maybe i have to ask it to you, don't you think so!?"

A male voice over my shoulder....a voice i know really well! I turn to him slowly, agitated and whit my heart beating faster. It's him, Bear, looking at the pic i have on the table....his expression is a bit upset and he is looking at me in silence, waiting an answer.

"Sorry...." i say, turning away my face from his sight "I was working on the B & G poster for Brandy when i had think you will be perfect for it....and, dunno why, i had drew the image of you tied up i have in my mind...."

I feel like an idiot....my face is blushing and i can't look him in his eyes....

"Sorry again....take it and burn it, if you want...." i say, handing him the paper....
« : August 09, 2012, 08:20:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #231 : August 07, 2012, 08:25:45 AM »

Eyes the Azrielle and remembers a small paskcage I had saved for her behind the bar. Head over... mouth watering as I look at the cake.

"A little something  from the Bear for the little one..." I comment before handing the package over.

Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #232 : August 07, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »

"Awwww, thx Jayc." I answer. The gifts are slightly overwhelming.

It looks like the start of a rather impromptu baby shower.

"Bear! It's adorable! ...Just like you are!" I speak before planting a big huge kiss upon his cheek.

"Jayc... Bear... Have some cake." I offer, before absent-mindedly rubbing my tummy... only to have a tiny foot appear.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #233 : August 07, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »

I see the little cake party happening at one of the tables, the superintendant with a tear in her eyes, her arms wrapped around her VERY round stomach. I smile and head for the corner, picking up my semi-acoustic guitar. I wait for the band to end their song, then get on stage and ask for attention.

“Super, since you’re coming close to the expected date, and since the genral consensus is that you will have a girl, ánd because babies thrive on music, even in the stomach, I’d like to play a song for you and her, .. or him..
It was written by John Mayer, called 'Daughters'  and it goes a little like this..”

I strum once, then my fingers find the chords and in a slow rhythm as I start playing, my voice quickly finding the right key.

“I know a girl,
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Oh, you see that skin?
It's the same she's been standing in
Since the day she saw him walking away
Now she's left, cleaning up the mess he made

Boys, you can break
You'll find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong and boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without warmth from
A woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world

“Though I doubt your child will be short of love..  Congrats and good luck”

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #234 : August 08, 2012, 08:15:49 AM »

After assisting with the pit construction, I had to get out of the bar for a minute to get that irritating "Hi Ho" song out of my head.  I find a comfy cushioned bench by the roaring fire pit.  I sit straddling the  end and lay back, tilting my hat to cover my eyes and face from the heat and glow of the fire.
She made no noise while walking out of the bar, but I could sense her presence.  I could feel her scanning my body with her eyes. 

"Well Brandy .. are you just going to stand there gawking... I know you want me .... “ I said coyly. 

"Be a sin, not to take advantage of you down there .... " she replied.

I could feel her smile and that twinkle in her eye when she has her mind set on something.  Fortunately for me, her mind was in the same place mine was.  She walked over to the bench I was laying on, and slung her leg over mine, positioning herself over my shins.  The light from the fire reflected from my belt buckle on to her chest.  She tilted the brim of my hat with her index finger.  As my eyes adjusted to the sudden light from the fire, she came into focus.  This is what dreams are made of, I think to myself...

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Bear
: 3856

« #235 : August 08, 2012, 11:53:35 AM »

I back away from the baby shower, far too tempted to lean down and lick the icing off the breasts of the cake then head off back to the bar to find that drink I had long promised myself. I catch a glimpse of Brandy's glance to me as she carries the dwarves away... a rather disapproving look in her eyes  of her perception of my bullying her staff in the madness. I glance around the room,... a lot of folks here tonight... expectations of the male strippers coming up must be causing the crowd to swell abit.

I catch sight of HB off by herself,... curiously aloof and focused on her sketch pad. I can't resisit my own curiosity, once again detouring from the bar to wander behind he and take a peek at her project.  My eyes wander over the AB&G  logo.... the sketched layout  roughed in... but the cowboy she works on,   drawn with detail. Curious,... my eyes focus on it and I recognize my form there,  elaborately detailed. Her mind seems focused on it, then to stop,... a recognition of her own thoughts which she responds with flustered.  I grin,... Realizing she had seen me days before naked  and bound, the subject of  failed test of wills

Perhaps this little cutie has a little more on her mind then just a cowpoke.

I respond to her shocked recognition of thoughts,....

I step closer behind her, leaning down whispering..

“Word is you have been seeking the dungeon.”

I see her shudder, nodding slowly.  Her reply a bit trembling  in confirmation.

“I thought to give Miss Brandy a gift,… something special to celebrate this place. I thought….adding something to  this would be…””

“Perhaps I can help,… give you a brief tour.”

Her eyes lit up with excitement… “Would you?… for me?”

“Gather your things.” I reply rising slow.

HB scrambles quickly to her feet… gathering her items… I can sense a rush of excitement in her, as I take her hand and lead her to the pool room off now the icehouse.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #236 : August 08, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »

I shakily stumble back towards the Pool room, as I open the secret door behind the cue-rack, I almost fall into Bear and Hentaiboy... Bear looks smug, HB looks like an excited child... I lay my hand on Bear's arm.. "where are you taking her?" Bear looks straight at me, his steely blue eyes piercing & chilling "little blu, you & me have an appointment... you make sure you're there!"
I might lbe dishevelled and disoriented after what I've been doing, but I'm almost as tall as him and I shake my long red hair and give Bear one of my hot glares.  "HB is a sweetie, she's not like us, you be kind to her!"
He laughs and throws his head back "Oh Blu... you are so easy to tease.. HB is fine with me, I promise. I'm just showing her around."
I blush, but my glare remains " I'm ready for your mysterious ceremony Bear, but anyone upsets HB they will see a different side of me!"

I turn away and trot to the changing room and lock the door. Time to become Bluedenim again and meet the patrons.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #237 : August 09, 2012, 04:12:19 AM »

Bear hold my hand gently, but firm, as he lead me in the pool room where i can finally see the hidden passage for the dungeon and where we encouter Blue coming out of it. They exchange few words about an appointment, but this is not a surprise, the thing that intrigues me are the words of Blue "HB is a sweetie, she's not like us, you be kind to her!"....
I'm flattered but at the same time, i do not understand what she meant at all and walking in this dimly lit tunnel, i can feel chills running on my back....maybe she had some idea Baer can have in his mind and i, in this moment, i really can 't imagine....

I hold tight Bear hand, a little worried, and he had notice it, cause he turn to me and gentle smile, without saying any words. That gesture, so simple, calms me....i had never spent so many time with him before, just some short talk, but i have the impression he is a man who i can trust! I smile back at him sweetly, a bit surprised by the situation and about how easy he was able to catch my trust at the first time, something no one was able to do before!

A strange warmth grows in my chest staring at his well sculpted back, when we finally came out of the tunnel.

"Here we are, this is the dungeon or, how we call it, The Ice House!" he say, like a perfect cicerone. I give a look around us, speechless.

"Strange" i think "even if i don't ever seen this place before, it have something familiar...." i look again....something emerges slowly in my memory and i recognize this place: the old warehouse where i had play lot of times when i was a child! I smile at those memories so far and nice .... and know that now is no longer abandoned, make me happy! it was a place really important for me ....

"This way, HB...." he tell and gently lead me inside the dungeon
« : August 09, 2012, 06:35:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #238 : August 09, 2012, 01:33:59 PM »

Sitting  astride  JD’s  shins, I tilt his hat up and see him squint a little as his beautiful eyes adjust to the light of the fire.  I see the male interest there and smile at him.  My own desire answering his. Tights melodic voice singing in the baby shower floats on the wind, outside to us...

I lower my head to his and kiss his lips, brushing lightly at first, then gently sucking on his lower lip before teasing his lips open and  slowly  invading his mouth . My fingers creep up his chest and open a button, one by one, slowly , starting at the top and working my way down until I reach his belt.

Little tugs pulls his shirt out of his trousers and soon I place my hands in the centre of his pectorial muscles and using a sweeping action outwards, push the shirt open. I brush his nipples and reveal his hard toned torso to my gaze.

I stare and gently scratch his torso, enjoying him.  He groans a little, as I tease and circle his nipples, bending to suck them gently erect.  I sit back a moment to study him, taking my fill of the glorious sight.

I kiss his chest  and trail my tongue to his ear, nibbling his lobe and then whisper what I am going to do to him. He smiles at my naughty words and I feel his interest as he groans and circles his hips slightly,  turned on by erotic images invading his mind of  me brushing his lips with my labia. Scenting him with my liquid heat,  brushing his lips, to glisten and taste.

“Can you see me sitting on you, “ My whispers continue.  “ writhing, with my hands fondling my body as I rub into you...  groaning as I feel and knead.. head thrown back, hair tumbling down my back... lost in the wonder of your tongue.. lost in my greedy need ... “

I slowly rise, building his anticipation and remove my panties from under my cheer leaders skirt under his watchful eyes. He licks his lips a little, as I push him back on the cushion and position my knees either side his head, allowing him a close up view of my trimed, wet  feminine centre.  I still, teasing him, letting  my scent tantalise his nostrils before lowering and mirroring my promised words.

My labia brushes his lips and I grind and circle, lowering  as I go till I feel his nose begin to hook into my hood,  parting it a little to tease my bud. My hands explore my own body and eventually settle  fondling my breasts. Squeezing , Kneading and circling on JD’s face.  I groan as my greedy need takes over, feeling his tongue licking and lapping at my pussy, parting my folds and tongue fucking me erotically.  My desire & need builds and I let it, uncontrolled & passionate.

JD senses I am close to fulfilment and he teases  more fervently with his amazing tongue.

But then stops ..  much to my annoyance ... until I feel him push me back.. his intention clear as he unzips his jeans and takes out his impressive length,  very erect and throbbing. Precum  reflects on his knob in the firelight.  He spreads my legs.

My breath catches as I see him. He teases my clit and entrance with his helmet and bends forward to my ear, “ My turn to whisper  naughty thoughts” he tells me driving me to distraction by his wicked words.

As he rubs my clit with his knob, my need builds and suddenly explodes,  earth shattering spasms envelope my body and my orgasm crashes . JD plunges into my depths , invading my body and feels the ripples  descend along his shaft. His wet finger replacing the teasing of my clit, circling and demanding my utter surrender.   And then, answering his own need,  he fucks me with unrestrained vigour,  groping my breasts underneath my top.....
« : August 10, 2012, 01:49:22 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #239 : August 10, 2012, 07:48:31 AM »

I feel her warm inner thighs brushing against my cheeks as she lowers her womanhood to my face. Her legs are trembling, either from the cool night air, or the heat of my breath on her trimmed auburn pubic mound. My tongue traces each delicate fold of her flower as she grinds her hips into my face. 

I can feel her body start to convulse as something is building deep inside her.  My tongue working its magic on her swollen labia and button.  Just when I think she is about to go over the edge and release her full wanton lust upon me, I stop. 

I raise her hips up and lift her from my now wet face.  The mix of her juices and my saliva still on my lips.  I grasp my belt buckle, releasing it and the button to my Wranglers.  My rock hard member aches to be massaged by every inch of her being.  I move her down my body, so the head of my manhood is teasing her lips. She gyrates her hips back and forth, gently lubing the tip, as my precum mixes with her sweet nectar. 

I quickly pull her hips down and I fill her quickly.  She lets out a little gasp and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she arches her back.  My hands run up her body until they find their target hidden under her cheerleader top.  I gently rub her pebble hard nipples between my thumb and index finger. 

She raises and lowers her body up and down my hard cock as I tease her firm breasts.  She grabs one side of my unbuttoned shirt, clenching it in her fist.  With her other hand, she raises her hat from her head and holds it in the air as if she is riding her own style of  mechanical bull.  "Hold on tight, because it is going to be longer than any other 8 second ride" I tease.  "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" she responds with a quirky smile on her face. 

I can feel our tempo increasing as she begins to buck a bit more wildly on her bull.  I grab the round perfect globes of her ass and hold her steady as I raise and lower my hips with abandonment.  She moans as her climax is upon her. "Take me over the edge" she says, "do it now!" 

With those words, I push into her faster and deeper.  In a fury of thrusts, she washes my shaft with her sweet girl cum.  "Cum baby, cum in me" she demands. I explode in her womb as each muscle of her inner being massages every drop from my shaft.  Brandy collapses on top of me, my spent member slipping from her passage.  With a soft kiss and a gentle look in her eyes she whispers.  "We should get back to the baby shower before they come looking for us."  I agree with her as she starts her dismount. 

She puts on her panties as I am pulling up my jeans.  We give each other a quick glance to make sure we are all put back together.  Brandy gives me a quick peck on the cheek and I follow her back into the bar.  "I found JD!" she announces as we both join the baby shower in full swing...
« : August 10, 2012, 07:59:07 AM james_dean »

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 146  
« previous next »
: