*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151300 )
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #240 : August 10, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »

The baby shower winds down and Bear is standing beside me at the bull.

"Dude, what are you going to do for your strip?" Bear asks.   "STRIP?? What strip?" I exclaim with a slightly puzzled look.  "You're on the list for the strip tease." he replies.  I rush to the sign up sheet.  "That's not my writing" I mumbled to myself.  "Only one person who would have so politely signed me up for that" I smirk.

"BRANDY" Bear and I say in stereo.  "I guess I need to be on my A game then."  Bear and I fist bump and I head to my truck.  Surely there is something in here I could use.

Chaps... check..
Spurs... check.
Rope..  could come in handy... 

Those are all just props anyway.  Would the women even care at that point?  If I know them..  not in the slightest bit. As I head to the men's room to freshen up, I stop by the stage where Tight is tuning his guitar and ask him if he has seen that list...
« : August 10, 2012, 01:32:50 PM james_dean »

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
christinak
: 142

« #241 : August 10, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »

As the patrons of the AChat Bar & Grill enjoyed themselves, no one had any idea that outside a team of 4 black horses approached the front door drawing a black coach behind them.  The windows of the coach shrouded by dark velvet curtains.  The coachman shrouded in black robes hissed at his team and pulled back on the reins slowing the horses to a stop in front of the door.  A footman also shrouded from view opened the carriage door.  Two more figures appeared from within the dark carriage and approached the door, these not shrouded in black, but rather the darkest blood red.

The heavy wooden door of the bar suddenly appeared to have opened on its own and the two figures entered one after the other.  The patrons of the bar immediately noticed the hooded figures and turned their gaze to them.  The bar began to go quiet as the pair split.  One figure gliding to the center of the large room, the other headed to the bar. 

The now solitary figure stood silent in front of a central wooden pillar in the center of the bar.  It then produced a roll of parchment and held it to the pillar with one large rusty nail.  A second hand then raised above its head holding a large iron hammer and gave the nail two heavy dead strikes.  A second nail was produced and held at the bottom of the parchment.  The hammer struck again further impaling the document to the pillar.  The figure’s task now complete, it headed back toward the door and the coach beyond.

The second figure, during this time, had been at the bar depositing three small wooden boxes, each stained almost black, and each inscribed with a name on the top of each.  ADERA, AZRIELLE, and BRANDY.  After the figure had deposited the boxes it too retreated and made its exit.  The door closed behind them.

Some of the patrons gathered around the pillar and noted the writing upon it:

Neighbor's toil near ended
Your presence will be requested
Time now grows short
Be sure your souls are rested
CBJ

Others had made note of the boxes and were looking for their intended recipients.  Brandy happened to be behind the bar.  She picked up her box and opened it.  Inside was an antique brass key, and a note.  She stood reading the note for a while before a voice came from behind the people watching her, “Well???”  The voice inquired.

“It’s an invitation,”  she began to respond.  “Me, Azrielle, and Adera, have been invited to be members of The Ice House.”  She stood looking at the note, and just as it appeared the patrons of the AB&G were about to lose interest, she continued. “Aaaaaand, it says they are going to have a party in the next few days.  Invitations for everyone will arrive soon.  Signed CBJ.  Who’s CBJ?”  She asked, not expecting a response, but looked at the blank faces in the bar anyway. 

Just then the door burst open again.  This time 5 blood red robed figures entered each carrying a large box full of smaller boxes.  The figures distributed the boxes among all the patrons of the bar.  Making sure each person got one box.  The boxes were about six inches cubed and were wrapped in black and red cellophane.  Once they had completed their task, they made their way back to the door.  This time the people in the now silent bar were able to hear the carriage and horses rumble into the distance.

Then one brave soul, no one can say who exactly, began to rustle the cellophane and everyone else followed behind.  Upon opening the box an invitation was found.  It was printed on silver paper backed by black paper and black writing on it.    The invitation read:

You are cordially invited to attend an open house
Join us at
The Ice House
For one night only
Our Home is your home
The entrance is on the side of the building behind the bar
One of our agents will be back to guide you when the time comes
We will have hors d’oeuvres
Games and prizes
And a mystery glory hole
A bar will be provided by the AB&G but drunkenness will not be permitted
There will be surprises throughout the evening
Including a collaring ceremony
No BDSM experience or participation will be required
If you don’t wish to be seen
Just wear your mask
Come to the dark side
We have cookies!
CBJ

Also inside the boxes were brightly colored party masks.  Each one unique and covered in feathers, beads, and glitter.  Also in the boxes were miniature leather whips, a pair of thumb cuffs, and a chocolate chip cookie that was still warm, wrapped in cling wrap.

About that time the now almost silent bar began to erupt back into chatter and music.  The patrons had gone back to their drinks, but all of them now talking amongst themselves about what was to come, and who CBJ was.

« : August 11, 2012, 05:28:16 AM christinak »

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #242 : August 10, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »

Still breathless & flushed from my encounter with JD.  I  make my way to  Azrielle and  give her a hug & kiss of congratulations for the upcoming birth.  She is surrounded by gifts and I see Jayc has already given her the presents from the bar including a baby grow with the AB&G bar motif including a cute little matching bonnet. I have some of the delicious cake on offer too , mmm , mouth wateringly good.

I had two of those made specially and I  give the other one to Tangojane . She smiles her thanks and delight.  " I wouldn't forget you either" I grin back, hugging her too and kissing her cheek.

Joining  Stone & Jayc behind the bar,  I begin serving the drinks ... we have a bottle of Mandate newly ordered & I see Adera at the Bar waiting to be served.  "Your special has come in", I tell her , opening the bottle . It has a milky appearance as I pour her a glass, " First drink is free, house rules" I smile.  " Enjoy ...  let me know whats in it .. and I may have a glass myself "   She smiles and raises the glass in a thank you toast before tossing some back. 

I turn to Jayc  " You got your strip routine worked out yet?  It is tomorrow you know.."  He chuckles and replies "  Oh yes, I've been practicing in the mirror & bedroom ... Stone cant keep her hands off me "

Stone  quips back "  True, but you just love the attention"

Jayc grins deliberately eyeing her up and down "   I'm a red blooded male,  you want it ... you get it baby "

I roll my eyes  " Oh PPPLLLease, you two ... hey has anyone seen Hentai lately? "

Jayc  replied,  " Think shes playing pool with Bear. I saw both of them going that way"

Stone, Adera & I look at each other,  all of us had received a veiled payback promise from Bear...  we just had to make sure we stayed out of his way, more crowds the better . We were safe , for the moment at least ....

I see JD & Tight talking by the stage and they look over at me...  " mmm,  think they just found out they are on the striptease list"  I grin at them and raise my eyebrows and my glass in a good luck salute.  I know they will put on a great show ...  with their fabulous bodies, be a sin to be omitted and decline the ladies such an eye fest.

The Bar & Grill is in full swing when suddenly the door opens & two hooded figures enter in silence and appear to be intent on a mission. As the unusual guests enter ... silence falls on the room.  Hushed now and all eyes on them, one hammers an important notice on the wooden pillar for all to see. The other figure approaches me by the bar and places three boxes on the counter with the names ADERA,  AZRIELLE and BRANDY. he then leaves too.

Slowly the hushed silence begins to be broken, as people gather to read the notice and see the named boxes.   Adera picks hers up and I pass Azrielles to her.

I open the box,  excited by the mystery of it all and the grand unique way of deliverence.  A brass key is inside and a beautiful invitation to become a member of the Ice House. My breath catches. This is a deep honour indeed. To be invited in this way must have taken deep discussion and decision making for I do not know all their ways and am not a Domme or a Submissive.  The invitation was not given lightly.  I smile, thinking of my friend Christi. she must have nominated me for such an honour.

A voice breaks into my thoughts asking about the content, I read out the invitation and the patrons in the know recognise the honour bestowed on the three recipients too.   
Also inside is a note informing us of a party there and all are invited. A cheer breaks out at the news & excited chatter.

Suddenly it is broken again as more black robed figures enter and distribute more boxes  to the patrons of the AB&G in the silence, before leaving as mysteriously as they came. 

Inside the boxes, masks and cordial invites ....   the place erupts in excitement, and after awhile the Country Boys resume their music.

I call Tango over.  " Give this to Christi immediately will you. "  I get an official AB&G compliment slip and my fountain pen and write..

" It is with the greatest of honour I have received your invite and I write in acceptance of becoming a member of the Ice House. Thank you indeed for thinking of me.  Brandybee. "

I place the note in an envelope and give it to Tango with a bottle of her favourite whiskey,  a box of Stone's homemade scones & English Tea.

I give Tango a scone too in thanks for despatching  the note and gifts to Christi promptly telling him, theres also a drink for him behind the bar on his return.

« : August 10, 2012, 06:13:02 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #243 : August 10, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »

Christy had given me an unofficial invite a few days earlier telling me I could call a number and the dungeon room she let me have would be decorated to my taste.

So I had called them and told them I wanted it too look like a ornate brothel room with lots of burgundy and gold, dim lighting, a stripper pole, a huge bed, mirrors and of course... lots of tools and accessible hooks and rings for bondage. I also told them that I wanted sexy and slow sax music with breathy songs playing in the background.

It's to be a room that pulls and lures people into shady things, darkness and wickedness by tugging at their primal desires and passions so that the experiences in it will be deeply rooted in their memories. I wanted it to be something like what the mythological Lilin would use to lure men.

Oh yes, I'm not going to holding back at all.

A satisfied smile spread across my lips as the man on the other end told me, with enthusiasm that it would be arranged.

Now though, I've to prepare myself for a visit to The Ice House and I have to rummage around in my closet quite a bit before I've managed to put together an outfit that I'm satisfied with.

I do feel very kinky today, partly because of the outfit I've decided on and what I'm heading into so without much reason I decide to don a butt plug before dressing myself.

Since I'm going with latex I powder myself before pulling on my black latex thong and tucking myself into it so I'm flat. Then I squeeze myself into an really tight red latex dress with suspenders, it can barely cover butt when I standing. I then pull on my black back laced latex stockings, pulls on the laces, ties it and then I attach them to the suspenders of my dress.

Heading into the bathroom I start to apply my make up in front of the mirror. I go for a really sultry and dramatic bedroom look with shining red lips that melts people with every blink, though I also add a little bit of danger to my eyes as well. Then I take out the perfume I especially ordered for this occasion, taking a sniff of it I feel my mind reeling and I can't help but feel my body tingling with desire... gosh, this stuff must have lots of pheromones in it or something... so I of course put a liberal amount of it on me.

When I'm done I look at myself satisfied and fuzzes some over my blond locks.

I slip on my 5 inch red stilettos and my gloves which doesn't cover my fingers so my red taloned fingers are free before I take a long criticizing look at myself in a mirror "Baaad bad girl" I say to myself with a giggle.

Grabbing my red latex handbag I then walk to a window to see if my cab is here yet... and it is, I hope I didn't make him wait for too long. I hurry some down the stairs and giving the driver quite the view of my thong as I climb into the car. The cab driver is so surprised by me that as I entered his car he even turns around and stares at me openly.

The quick walk down to the cab and now his open stare does frustrate me even more than before and I can feel my nipples hard against my dress and my dick straining against my thong. The butt plug doesn't really help keeping me cool either.

"The AChat Bar & Grill please" I say.

"... oh... right... yes mam" and he reluctantly turns away and starts driving but looks more at me in the rear view mirror than at the road.

I don't know what makes me do it, probably a combination of things but I decide that, heck, I am going to relieve my lust in front of him and I start to massage a breast and let the other hand travel down between my legs as I look back at him in the rear view mirror with eyes burning of lust.

It's a good thing there isn't much traffic since the cab crosses over to the other lane more than one time as the driver stares at me.

I pull my latex thong to the side and with a little struggle I free my dick, and it quickly grows rock hard making the cab driver almost run off the road in surprise. Funny enough... he stares even more intently at me now, not a sign of revulsion.

I wrap a hand around my dick as I gently stroke it, rolls my hips to make the butt plug rub against my prostate, my other hand teasing my nipples, I look at him through my eyelashes and moan exaggeratedly while I pleasure myself. He's breathing heavy from looking at me and the cabs speed has dropped to a crawl as he looks at me so intently.

It doesn't take long before I cum uncontrollably, moaning loudly as it jets out in spurts. When I come to my senses again I look at him with a satisfied smile and licks the cum from my fingers and also scoops up the residue that got on my dress. I have to struggle some to tuck myself back into my tight latex thong but I manage it.

Now I don't really know how but just a moment after we're at the AChat Bar & Grill, the cab driver breathing very heavy. I lean in behind him, glances down at the raging hard on in his pants. He seems almost paralysed from my sudden closeness. I reach down and let my nails slide across the fabric over his cock, opens his pants and then slides my hand down into them, grabbing his cock gently.

"Now" I whisper breathily in his ear "either I pay for the trip..." grabbing the base of his cock hard "denying you or... I can help you out".

He answers quite desperately "The... ride is on me... mam... oh fuck... make me cum... please!".

And I do... without much trouble as he's on the brink already, I have to lick some cum from my hand again though... not that I mind that.

I step out of the cab into the fresh air, pulls out a pocket mirror to check so that my make up is okay. Then I walk to the entrance with a teasing wiggle to my hips and I know the cab driver is staring after me.

I step into the bar and it's full of activity as always, I wonder if Christy's official invite is here somewhere, maybe I have to ask Brandy. So I head for the bar, smiling and giving the people I pass by seductive looks.

At the bar I order the drink "Man date" and sips from it suggestively... drawing some glances.

Brandy comes over for a little talk and then Christy's invitation appears.

When it's done I follow Brandy's lead and opens my box, also finding a brass key inside mine and a little note about the hidden passage in the pool room.
Brandybee

« #244 : August 11, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »

The bar is quiet now as we clean up and get the place read for the Ladies Night Striptease... hopefully it will go well and the strippers will excite & tease the ladies...

I look at my gift box, still overawed at the kind and unexpected invitation of membership to the IceHouse.  While its quiet, time to check out the key and which door it may fit.

I shout over to Jayc, JD & Stone that I'll be gone for half hour or so and make my way to the back Pool room....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #245 : August 11, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »

Back to the Bar & Grill....

While everyone is focused on Azrielle and the mysterious boxes, i start to arrange the lights: they must illuminate the entire stage if i want to do some good photos! Plus, i have to hurry, cause the contest begin in an hour!

I work hard and after 30 minutes, the lights are ready. I head to the bar to get something fresh to revive my dry throat and to performing the final checks on camera.

battery...........check and charge
memory stick.....check
flash...............check

ok, all work well! Last thing to try, the zoom: i turn on the camera and look around. I focus a few patrons in the opposite side of the bar, take a few shots and control them on the monitor: excellent! The result is better than what i expected!

I put the camera on the counter and when i look up i find Brandy in front of me.

"Finally i had find you, Brandy! I had a little project to discuss whit you about the B & G poster .... " she observes me vaguely listening to my words, perhaps a little taken by the approach of the challenge "I thought to invite the girls to invent their own cowgirl look, in a kind of beauty contest. How about that!?"
« : August 23, 2012, 10:20:51 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #246 : August 11, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »

I enter the bar and look around. Well.. most work is done for today.
I check the mic and the sounds, start the music....

Brandy, HB... meeting at the bar. Let's check if everything is prepared. We wanna have a great show tonight!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #247 : August 11, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »

With the small box in my pocket, I ponder on who CBJ can be, when it suddenly dawns to me. I grin "It can only be those three that erected this. he should give me a tour.. CBJ.. Christy, Bear and Janine.. Management is in strong hands.."

I find Brandy at the bar just as she's about top leave and place my hand on her shoulder. I rbing my mouth close to her ear and whisper..

I Need to get ready for my strip.. as i understand I am on the list.. but I think I have to congratulate you too.. I hear you are the first that will fight in the pudding pit.."

Without waiting her answer as I see a shocked look distort her face, I turn and walk out of the bar.. People to meet and places to go if I don't want to make an utter fool out of myself.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee

« #248 : August 11, 2012, 07:49:14 AM »

I make my way to the bar and to Hentai  &  Lover, doing last minute camera & mic  checks.  I tell Lover,  Jayc is on first and the others will follow his lead.. as the night progresses...  we raise our glasses, looking forward to the night ahead and the usual shinanagins at the AB & G.

I turn to Lover, looking him up and down suggestively ..  " You going to join in and tantalise us with that fine body of yours.. "  I tease, " There's still time you know ...."

He grins back, non committal .... " Maybe I can tantalise you ...."

" Oh you do that so well already"  I say suggestively and then whisper closely in his ear " And I may just have the chamber for you to do so even more... "

Tight appears and I grin widely as he approaches me in greeting...  ..  " mmm God I cant wait for him to show me that delectable body"  I think to myself..

Then his whispers in my ear ... suddenly strike the grin from my face and is replaced  with one of shocked horror ....  OMG ,  wrestling in a pudding pit ... you cant be serious... but hes already walked away to prepare for his dance ...

« : August 11, 2012, 07:56:16 AM Brandybee »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #249 : August 11, 2012, 08:12:58 AM »

Having done all that was asked of me in the Ice House i went back to the B & G have got changed out of what as now a dirty Mustard shirt and black pants now wearing blue jeans cowboy boots and a black waist coat and still with my bow tie on. Sat talking to Jane i hear Miss Brandy call me to the bar handing me an envelope a bottle of whiskey and a box of scones and tells me to "Deliver them to Miss Chirsty immediately" I head to the pool room and back into the Ice House walking up to Miss Christy Door a catch a look at myself in one of the mirrors
STOPPING died I hear the voice of Miss Christy "Dress Code" going back to the Tunnal  and stirp now naked all but my bow tie i walk up to Miss Christy door  holding the box with the envelope on top of it in onehand and the whiskey bottle at it base in the other taking 2 deep breath to calm myself i knock on Miss Chirsty door take a step back bow my head focus on the floor and hold my hands out.

jayc
: 1600

« #250 : August 11, 2012, 10:04:34 AM »

early evening at the bar, light headed and a little nervous as the nights events grow near. i set my bag in the office, and head out to the bar. i ask Stone for a extra large house punch and a cold beer.......some liquid confidence  i smile at her. she serves me up and returns the smile. ready there? she teases me. she comes around to the outside of the bar and sits next to me.  looking at my watch we have a few hours before the contest i sigh.......i take her hand and pull her out on to the dance floor  i need a warm up, as we join the other couples on the dance floor
Bear
: 3856

« #251 : August 11, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »

As I return to the bar the time seems perfect… Jayc and Stone  dancing lost too each other as usual. I slip out back, moving to Pachi’s cage, dropping the night bolt to secure him in the cage. Satisfied he is safe and secured I slip back into the bar, reaching into my back pocket for the Tights flyer,  and roll it into a tight straw. Grabbing the first woman I see and spinning her out into the dance floor.. . We glide thru the crowd even with her objections fairly loud at my presumptions… I was counting on that.  We bump into Jayc and Stone,… disrupting their dance.  I instinctively reach out… steadying Stone… as Jayc eyes me..  I give  him a wink and a nod. The turn to my partner and escort her apologizing of my abrupt behavior, leaving the  straw formed flyer  behind me  neatly slipped  into Stones magic flute in the brief chaos of the moment

I slide back against a wall near the offices watching carefully what developes on the floor. Jayc leans in whispering something to Stone. I can see her beam, nod… and they break as Jayc moves off to the bar. Stone holds that grin of anticipation as she wanders back towards the office… pausing briefly at the door as she glances back towards Jayc.

I slip a couple of zip ties between my teeth and then reach back to pull the item bulging in the rear pocket. Palming the ball gag as I close in on my target. I pounce quick… one arm grabbing her around the waist lifting her from her feet as I cover her mouth with the other working the ball easily between her surprised gasp.

We fall back into the office and I kick the door closed behind us spinning with her across the room  to the desk. She bites on my fingers. Eliciting a curse as I yank my fingers away. Her response is immediate as she reaches back grabbing her flute, bringing it to her lips  frantically trying to play to Pachi . The shock of it’s soundless response. With the air holes blocked by the paper it makes task easier to reach about and grab her wrists, securing a zip tie then yanking her arms behind her to bind her .my pull the back and slide the straps of the gag over her head.. She fights me ,… no doubt terrified  and we grapple briefly, but her lithe  frame no match for my power… I work her wrists behind her back,,, and moments later have the zip ties securing her arms behind her.

I spin her around… let her eyes meet my resolve in this as I slip the bandana off my neck whispering…

“Oh I have so looked forward to this….”

Wrapping the bandana over her eyes and  tying it off. Now blinded… gagged and secured as I lift her to the desk leaving her trembling. I pause and reach in to my pocket pulling out two more items I place on the desk before pulling away.

Whispering as I move…“I’ll be right back…”

I cross back  the door, my  intent now that what to follow is not to be interrupted..

I pull her skirt down to her ankles,…

In the desk drawer i find a feather and begin to tease her legs and thighs tracing the outline of her legs,…

Reaching into my pocket i pull out a pair of very sharp scissors and cut her panties off and pull the cut silky fabric off her body and toss them in the trash.

Stone is writhing in terror and anger.

I lean close to her ear and whisper "Sometimes you get the Bear, sometimes the Bear gets you",

She collapses in relief as she hears the voice of her lover. I remove the bandana and gag and smile at her wickedly, cut her loose and give her a deep kiss and whisper "your quite lucky the Bear is a gentleman and is out side watching the door letting us have some quality time together. and kiss her again deeply and place the 2 charms the bear and the stone into her hand.

I stand guarding the door…insuring Jayc and Stone of their privacy in their moment not that any might approach as I carry a menacing look on my face at the moment. But for one… Brandy sweeps towards the office  making to push politely by me before my arm snaps out to the door jam blocking her path..

My eyes narrow as I speak to her, “I don’t think you should go in there at the moment.”

She gives me baffled look… then eyes widen as she hears the soft feminine cries from within of Stones voice.

“Again?… Those two are like rabbits. And just what are you doing here?….”

Her eyes fall on me suspicious and wary. I  turn slow to her backing her against the wall as my other arm reaches out to the wall behind her cutting off  her escape. I lean whisper…. Knowing sooner or later Stone will find her two charms setting there on the desk and spill that to Brandy

“Three down … two to go”

And I pull away,… crossing arms in patience as I resume my duty at the door, …smiling as I hear the two lovers find their joy in each other.

(and thanks to Jayc for adding his own words to this…letting that smile dip into a devilish smug grin)

Lover
: 10350

« #252 : August 11, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »

Brandy wrote
... He grins back, non committal .... " Maybe I can tantalise you ...."

" Oh you do that so well already"  I say suggestively and then whisper closely in his ear " And I may just have the chamber for you to do so even more...

I look at her and smile... shes looking so sweet and sexy and when I wachted her riding the bull I almost wanted to take her at once... but now it's not the time for... I know we will have fun soon but now we have to prepare the striptease.

Time is running, tangoracer, jayc and bear arrive... 

Few hours later
Meanwhile also our friends and guests arrive. As even the last chair is taken we turn down the lights, stop the music....

I enter the stage
"Ladies and Gentleman, friends and guest of AB&G, let me proudly present you the hottest and if say hootest i mean hottest, the hottest and most exciting men strip show of the worls.. what do i say.. in this universe...... first man on stage..JAYC  call his name

JAYC                       JAYC                                        JAYC                           JAYC

TightFit74
: 2415

« #253 : August 11, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »

I arrive at the back of the B&G in a small van, looking out the blinded window to see if anyone has spotted me. I sneak in the back of the grill and find myself entering behind the stage, pulling Lover on his jacket from behind. As he turns, I place my finger over my lips, whsipering as he leans in.

"Shh, I'm here, let me know when I'm on. I'll be outside in the back"

Quickly, unnoticed, I slip out the back of the B&G and climb back into the van, tapping the wheel, waiting for Lover's announcements

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jayc
: 1600

« #254 : August 11, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »

This is it , God I hope I can go thru with this. I stand off to the side of the bar outdoor deck the fire pit is loaded with logs and burning brightly……the song I have selected is cued up and ready. I gulp down the last of my house punch . I hear Lover addressing the crowd.

“Welcome to Ladies Night at the Achat Bar and Grill……..1st up   you all know him and I know someone loves him, Lover winks at Stone. The Operations Manager  of the Achat Bar and Grill  JAYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live Wire by AC/DC  begins to play…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOJ52-RRh9k

The bass  plays a single note over and over, wearing a dark grey leather trench coat I stand in the military style “at ease” stance leg spread hands behind my back my head hidden by my grey stetson as I look down at the floor. ,……..as a simple guitar riff joins the bass line I begin to nod my head in time with the music building the anticipation. The drums join in I begin to move my body, slowly, sensuously, seductively.

As the full band joins in I  pull the coat open to reveal my  muscular, taut body, shirtless.  Muscles ripped, hard, and toned.  Standing, legs apart, arms held wide , my  eyes to the skies for a few seconds for the ladies to look and eye my body before moving again to the music.

I have on tight camo pants, “combats”, as Stone calls them , flashes thru my brain.  They cling to muscular thighs, firm buttocks, a trim waist and enhance my toned and trained six pack abs.

I toss off the coat and do a line strut back and forth in front of the fire. I turn facing the fire showing the ladies my ass and  strut and grind. Swaying suggestively, writhing and thrusting my hips.

Reaching into my pocket I produce a small squeeze bottle of body massage oil, strawberry flavored.

I spin around and offer the ladies a squirt of the oil into there open hands. A few ladies have a palm full, taking up my offer.  I turn and kneel in front of them.

Brandy goes 1st rubbing the oil into my shoulders and collar bone, I grin enjoying her touch and she rubs gently , taking her time, feeling my traps, my shoulder joints and pecks. Her eyes watching the movement of her hands transfixed. I flinch my pecs teasing her and winking.

Karen & TangoJane are next working the oil into my arms as I flex & I indicate for them to lick and kiss my biceps. They  take up my challenge with enthusiasm, swirling their tongues, tasting the strawberry flavour , teasing me provocatively and the watching audience . Then both finish by kissing my biceps gently..

I turn and point at  Stone, beckoning her out from the crowd, encouraging her to touch and caress me too. Stone covers my chest and stomach.  Her touch sending shivers through my frame. Eva steps up too and feathers my back in oil, rubbing and scraping her nails down my back.

I like all these ladies far too much and feel my body reacting and remember Bear’s very sound advice “ BANANA SLUGS .. Big, grotesque , slimy.

I move out of reach and continue my dance round the room as my body calms.

I gyrate to the music  and then stand,  my movements less ,  small teases and, thrusts, and then I suddenly rip off my tear away camo pants to reveal a pair of tight camo boxers.  The crowd cheers as they see my muscular thighs.

Moving to the ladies again I squirt  more oil into their waiting hands and they enthusiastically oil my legs . Their touches are  a mixture of feathery light touches to downright gropes and squeezes

I jump up, dancing in the fire light, the flames reflecting in the oil on my body, licking and teasing my contours.

I take off my hat, moving to the rhythm of the music and cover my groin area, smiling as I rip off my boxers and show the ladies, twirling them around before throwing them at Blue grinning.

Hat still covering me I move into the crowd of women and shimmy up to Stone.

Laughing and blushing Stone, encouraged by the crowd, oils up my junk behind the hat, teasing me, She smiles as I react to her touch . Banana Slugs will never work when she looks at me like that.

I climb back on the make shift stage , bending over to give them a good look at my ass as I shake, and  grind,  and flex my ass muscles.

As the songs nears its ending I  put the hat back on to my head, then slowly, deliberately,  face the crowd  and show the ladies what they want to see.

All oiled up, glistening in the firelight , naked for their enjoyment, my excitement for my lady showing impressively .

As the music begins to die out , I walk between the parting crowd and reach for Stone, pulling her  back onto the stage with me. I put my hat on her head, picking her up  and throw her over my shoulder. Waving to the crowd , I strut off  to their cheers and applauds, my performance complete, for them at least.

Time for my Lady to show her appreciation for my efforts
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 146  
« previous next »
: