*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151336 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #255 : August 11, 2012, 12:19:35 PM »

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA)

The B&G explodes with noise as the last notes of the song are played. Whistles, applaus and cry outs for more, thunder through the entrance and backdoor of the place, the performance of Jayc a clear succes. Nerves start to wash over me, clenching my throat, finding myself gripping the wheel so tight, my knuckles turn white. Then I hear the voice of Lover, having difficulties with overpowering the roar of the girls gone wild, thinking to myself. “Hmm, must have been quite something.. Hope I don’t mess it up”. Then I hear Lover’s voice more clearly as the noise of the crowd dies down.

“Ok ladies, this is your night. Now for your delight, though you might find it hard to rip your thoughts off Jayc’s body, here issssssssss… Tight!”

With a sudden click, all lights in the Bar and Grill go off. Slowly the room starts to fill with a mist that creeps over the floor, wavers upwards and around the ankles of the girls around the stage, kissing skin with lips cold as the blood of a demon. In the back of the room, a moon start to rise, full, colored red, shards of clouds passing by until it reaches its highest point. The long stretched howl of a wolf  echoes through the room, glasses on the tables start to tremble as the thumping beat of a base starts to cascade through the room.

In the darkness, the room subtlely lighted by the full moon, naked feet start to run around, faded forms and shades move from left to right, in between the ladies watching, a shreek heard when a cold hand clutches an uncovered neck. The beat of the base increases in volume, complimented with the whispers of a soft wind, dispersing the shards of mist that hug the floor. The entrancing sounds of the wind swell louder and a voice is heard, deep, dark and eerie, the words almost spat out against the walls that seem to start to enclose the crowd on the floor.

“Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse’s shell”

Spotlights flood the stage and my figure, as I rise up from a kneeled position and reveal my outfit. Tight, red leather pants, a red leather jacket with a V across the chest over the shoulders, white socks and low shoes. The melody of the song ‘Thriller’ starts to mix in with the thumping base and my foot starts to tap in the beat of the music. Slowly I start a semi circle, looking each girl in the ey, as my hand slides up and pull down the zipper of the leather jacket, revealing a black tank top underneath. As the first chorus starts, I walk up to the edge of the stage, grab the hand of Karen and pull her in my arms, lip synching the horrid words of the song in her ear. I step in behind her, slide my arms around her waist and grab one hand with mine. With a quick pull, I twirl her around, then slowly help her off the stage, locking her eyes in with mine as I move away from her.

With a quick twitch of my head, I turn towards Brandy, falling to my knees on stage, bringing my face as close to hers as I can while I sing the song in husky whispers. I move my torso to and from her in jerky moves, my face going from side to side, the words whispered into her ears. I raise my amrs, arch my writst and spread my fingers, before rushing them down, only to end an inch away from the soft skin of her face. I open my arms, arch them back and let the leather jacket slip off my arms, revealing my bare arms, the tank top tightly stretched across my chest.

In a fluent move I hop back on my feet, jump off the stage and dance through the tables and chairs, my hands and face close to the girls, scaring them with my threatening moves, synchronised with the words of the song. As I lean in behind Sexi, whispering in her ear, I push my butt backwards, where Christy and Adera share a table, slowly wiggling it from left to right, the re3d leather tightly spun across my tight ass. But before they can be tempted to squeeze or slap, I quickly move away. I dance through the narrow isle that leads to the bar, slip behind it and grab Stone’s hand, dragging her out into the dimmed light. I dance around her, pushing against her teasingly until the refrain ends and the music slows down.

From all corners of the Bar, 4 male dancers appear from the dark shadows, their faces grey, the hollows of their eyes black, clothes torn and smeared with dark unknown substances. Screams are ehard from the audience as they move to the beat and slowly tighten the circle around the girls, moving like zombies on the beat of the music. As if trying to escape, I run from one corner to the other, stopped when a zombie raises his arms, the jerky moves of their hands as they claw at me. When I reach the third dancer, the black top is caught, shredded to pieces by raizor sharp nails and ripped off my body while I dash back to the stage.

Each step brings the zombies in closer, while their hands are brushing hair, laid on naked shoulders and faces lean in to highten the scare of their appearance. On stage I dance quickly, moving to the beat and following the increasing intensity of the music, the zombies climbing on stage as they made their way through the crowd. Surrounded, enclosed by the zombies, my movements become smaller and smaller, the bodies of the male dancers collapse on top of me as I press myself to the floor, curled up like a ball. The eerie voice rolls through the room  as it goes dark again.
“The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller”

A long stretched, terrifying laugh ends the poem of horror, the music starts to swell back to full volume and suddenly the stage is bathed in light again, exposing me and the four male dancers, naked except for a tiny g-string that only barely covers our jewels. Simultaniously we start to dance, each move bringing us closer to the first row near the stage. My face has changed, now, my skin pale is white, my eyes deep and black, fangs flicker in the light of the spot as I raise my upper lips. Moving like zombies, synched with the beat of the music, we step off stage and straddle the hips of the 5 girls in front, our lean, muscular bodies moving snakelike in front of them, our packages grinding against a chest here and there.

We move through the room, paying attention to each girl, dancing around like a mob of zombies. The music starts to fade out, slowly but surely and as it quiets down, we move back to the stage. A last time the howl of the wolf is heard, mimicked by our movements, throwing our heads back and opening our mouths. The full moon starts to burn brighter in the back of the room while the other lights slowly die off, and with the last beat of the song, 5 hands move simultaniously, ripping 5 g-strings off and tossing them into the audience, leaving us completely naked. We turn, face the crowd and let the girls take in the sight of our erected cocks, then suddenly the moon dies out with a deep thump, leaving the room in deep darkness.

In the back, near the bar, the spots in the ceiling come on and slowly start to light the room, the stage empty, the mist gone, the bar silent for a few moments.. On the wall behind the stage, a picture is shown, clear as day in the obscured Bar..

(lyrics written and performed by Michael jackson)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
tangoracer
: 3444

« #256 : August 11, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »

Walking onto the stage with it in darkness dressed as a construction worker (big boots ripped blue jeans held up with a belt and brasses skin tight white T shirt and a hard hat) carrying a bucket of water and babyoil placing the bucket right at the front of the stage. I walk to the back of the stage stand with my back to the ladies. Placing my feet shoulder width apart and holding my arms out start at shoulder level palms up. My right Foot starts to tap to the beat of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpEA5QGYJFQ

Turning around still with my arms out up to the bucket twisting my hips in time with the music bring my right hand in and sliding it under the right brass and letting it full to my hipThen doing the same with my left hand now with both brasses down around my hips .

walking up to the bucket I standing with my legs 2 shoulders width apart bending from the waist and putting both hands on each side of the bucket i stand holding the bucket over my head and letting it pour down over me. The oily water makes my white T shirt go see throw. Giving the ladies the first look at my body putting the bucket down I grad my shirt and rip it open and throw it out into the crowd.

Running my hands down over my chest down to my belt undoing it I pull it off in one swift move and drop it off the stage.

Jumping down off the stage I walk over to the ladies first to my lovely Jane taking her hands and place them my chest she rubs the watery oil into my skin then to Blue she do’s the same with no help from me taking Janes hand I put it in my waist band at the back and took Blues at the front and with one swift pull from them both my jeans rip in two leaving me just in a black leather thong.

Taking the bucket and pouring the rest of the oily water over my body I bend over right in front of Miss Christy wiggles my ass CRACK her hand lands on my cheek turning to her I wiggle again this time she grabs my THONG and one hard pull she has them in her hand.

Making my way back to the stage as the song finishes and the lights go out

jayc
: 1600

« #257 : August 11, 2012, 06:52:52 PM »

showered and dressesd  Stone and i head back to the bar and catch tights finale. the place is in a state of female frenzy as the ladies scream and swoon. as tight walks by i shake his hand and hand him a cold beer. seeing Tango geting ready i give him a high five as he gets on stage. stone runs back out to the crowd to watch the rest of the performers
« : August 11, 2012, 06:55:37 PM jayc »
Stone
: 1842

« #258 : August 11, 2012, 07:02:28 PM »

I see Brandy in the audience,  during  Tight’s dance,  followed by Tango’s performance. I make my way over to her.
 “ Thank  God, I found you. I need to tell you this.

I was sitting at the bar relaxing and chatting with Jayc about his up & coming dance in a couple of hours, he suddenly grabs my hand for a dance. He takes me in his arms and I lean into him, loving the closeness and smelling his aftershave.

Suddenly Bear & his dance partner bumps into us, nearly causing me to over balance. He catches hold of me but in doing so we nearly stumble over again and then again. Maybe he’s drunk , trying to steady his nerves for the strip later on. 

I can’t help but laughing out loud. I would have managed better on my own righting myself. He apologises profusely before twirling his dance partner  away and Jayc & I continue our dance.

Jayc  whispers in my ear about a  “ Good Luck BJ” . He’s a bit nervous he may get excited in his big performance &  wants to try and limit the chances.  I smile at him as he tells me to meet him in the office & he’ll grab our drinks off the bar

I reach the office, when I feel a great big strong weight on me, pinning my body so I can hardly breathe, lifting me off my feet and shoving some ball in my mouth. I struggle fruitlessly as my senses reel trying to make sense of my sudden attack, kicking at shins with my heels as hard as I can, trying to back head butt my assailant.

My heart sinks as I hear, Bear’s voice, cussing.  “ Oh my life – this is it, the payback,”  The image of Bear bound in the bar, being molested by  your  mouth fills my mind. He wouldn’t know that I had no idea that was going to happen . I just thought it was just a few embarrassing photos at most, like you said. Unable to explain, because of the gag, my heart beats in terror.  And the payback, he dished out to Christi.  I am so in trouble and I fight as hard as I can but he is just too strong.

I manage to bite a finger by the ball in my mouth and earn some respite, spitting the ball out,  to grab my flute, but to my utter disbelief  it wont work. It wont work!

Bear looks evil and he comes at me again and we wrestle and grapple. He overpowers me easily and binds my wrists behind my back, secures the gag in place once more and blindfolds me with his bandana.  He picks me up and places me on the desk, utterly helpless and at his mercy.

“ Oh I have so looked forward to this , I’ll be right back “  His threatening words ringing in my ears.

Waiting in terror, I feel  a feather & scissors cut my panties away and I writhe trying to get away. All futile.

“Sometimes you get the Bear, Sometimes the Bear gets you”

That voice.. JAYC .. JAYC ... thats JAYC’s voice.

Suddenly the blind fold is removed and I search the room.  No Bear, just  Jayc.  I don’t know whether to laugh or cry as I see the silver charms of the Stone & Panda that I had last seen on Bear’s collar. “

"I was so bloody scared “  I whisper to Brandy, showing her the 2 charms in my hand.  “ You and Adera  just best watch out,  And my Judas of a spouse, well that’s another matter!!! “

sexilicious
: 2755

« #259 : August 11, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »

Sitting in the back up a bit to get the best view possible of the stage and all the men doing their act. Watching Jayc do his act, all the girls seem to go in closer to the stage trying to reach him. Stretching out in my space, I grin thinking how I got the best place plenty of room and a great view to watch the guys. 

Next up, I see Tight get on the stage after the mist cleared up some. Seeing Tight walking his way through the crowd getting closer, I can't help but feel my heart speed up. As he approaches me, I can't help but reach up and gently place my hand on his cheek smilling big at him. Then he was gone on to finish the rest of his act.

Then, I see Tango get up and do his act and I couldn't help but smiling at another one of my friends doing his act. Thinking the whole while, it sure is good to have such great looking guys in my life; I could sit here all day watching them.  Leaning back into my seat, I watch the rest of his act and wait for the rest of the show.  With all the heat and action going on around the room, I can't help but smooth out the cheerleading outfit smiling in remembrance of how I got it. Thinking, girl get a grip of yourself now isn't the time to get all hot again.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #260 : August 11, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »

Looking at all the preformers on stage, i walk to Karen and Jane inbetween to acts.

"Where did you girls get me into, i am not as good as that."

"Ooh don't worrie my love, your body will talk for you, not matter what you do" Karen reply's and gives me a big kiss on my mouth. "Now go and get ready you are next after Tango"

Still not feeling uncomfterable i sneak out and go into the back of the crimelab van, In a hurry i grab some things and go behind stage, just to see Tango finish his preformance. I take a deep breath, ok this is it, and i step onto the dark stage.

As the music starts (http://youtu.be/MzbpxxJgRzY) and the sound of The Who's "Who are you" goes trough the room, the lights go up. There i stand dressed in a suite, mirrored sunglasses, my CSI field kit in hand.

I put the kit down and start to dance, making all the usual moves. Then my jacket goes off, revealing that this is not my day to day outfit, the shirt has a closed front but the rest is fishnet and no sleeves.

I get a cheer from the lady's and with more courage i make more suggestive moves. Then it's time to pull my shirt off, showing my well build chest and sixpack, i grab something from my kit and go off stage between the girls.

Dancing on the floor between the girls i give a wink to Karen and Jane, and just as i told them earlier, they both grab one side of my special pants and then tear it away. There i stand dancing between screaming lady's in northing more then a thong with a big bulge in the front. Then my eye falls on sexi, standing all in the back in her hot cheerleader outfit. Time to dance over to her.

Just before i arrive i use the thing i grabbed from my kit. It's a can of whipped cream and i spray some on my chest. She does not hesitate for a second and starts to lick it off. Now more girls want that, so i use the can some more and while the girls lick off the cream i dance in the direction of Azrielle.

There she sit's our Superintendent of Police, and my boss, between all her baby presents like a the queen she is on her throne. I climb up on her chair, moving my pelvis just in front of her face. She looks suspicious to the big bulge in front of my thong, and i encourage her to pull it off me.
As she does, she looks surprised, there is a big cream filled round donut with sprinkels on it surrounding my thing. I whisper in her ear, "all for you chief" and a cheer goes through the crowd as she takes the bite.

As i notice that the song is getting to the end i dance back to the stage, twisting and wiggling my body, feeling many hands on it on the way.

Back on stage i am just in time to make the thing move like a helicopter as Roger Daltrey cry's his last "So tell me who are you, you, you, you, youuuuuuuuu" On the last not i get on my knees bending backward and i hear the girls cheering as the lights fade out.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #261 : August 12, 2012, 12:45:09 AM »

Relaxing at the bar with the boys, we're done for tonite, watching the "strippers" and giggling.

I saw Bear bundling Stone into the office and then JC with a smirk wide as Frisco bay pulling the door closed behind  him.. That Bear! He has an agenda and  I know what it is..... don't know what he has planned for the party tho, but he keeps giving me a grin every time it's mentioned.
See Hentaiboy give her a hug & kiss, grab a stool next to her and ask how she enjoyed her tour.
« : August 12, 2012, 12:59:34 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #262 : August 12, 2012, 01:33:43 AM »

I curse… of all times and equipment failure. right before I am to go on stage.  I look at the broken angel wing… realizing there is no immediate salvage, and toss it to the side. Eyes search frantic backstage… scrambling… as I sort thru the odds and end… a trench coat,… my cowboy boots… a  curious ly familiar  pink cowboy hat….. Not much to work with. I peel the rest of the angel costume away tossing it to the side, readjust the thong strap and slip on the duster… slide on my boots,.. digging for something other than the that pink hat… squirming  for a solution… A minor idea flars... and I sendi a quick message to HB  requesting to talk to the dj about a change in the song... glancing over I see  HB and Blue giggle as they read the message...

tangoracer
: 3444

« #263 : August 12, 2012, 03:29:42 AM »

After coming of the stage I jump under the shower and hear the start of a great song singing along "WHO ARE YOU"as the water washed the oil from my body coming out of the shower l hear a loud cheer as Martin finish's his set and runs out the back of the stage.Drying my self off l hear Bear curse turning to see him throw his angel wings on the floor and start to look for a new out fit the last l see of him is him holding a pink cowgirl hat heading for the stage.
I finish pulling my cowboy boots on and head back to the bar leaning on the bar Jayc slides a beer down the bar to resting my elbows on the bar my black leather waist coat fulls open showing off my bear chest and bow tie l get ready to watch the rest of the nights fun and wait for martin to join me

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #264 : August 12, 2012, 06:19:04 AM »

I peek out from behind the curtain and point to Covems to start the music.  "Closer" by NIN is usually not on the top of my iPod playlist, but it has merit for this time and place.  The bass starts thumping.  I stick myleg out, only covered by the leather on my chaps, tapping my cowboy boot to the music.  I hear hoots and hollars from the crowd. 

Breathe...  Here we go.

I whip open the curtains, step out onto the stage and start grinding to the beat.  The stage lights are making shadows of everyone in the audience.  I can feel the heat of the light against my slightly baby-oiled chest and arms.  I fling my hat to the back of the stage as I flex every muscle in my body.

My pectorals straining against my leather vest.  Seems like a perfect time to take it off, but I can't do it alone.  I jump from the stage and find the closest female to assist, Stone.  I flare open each side and I turn in front of her while lowering my arms behind me.  She instinctively grabs the top of the vest and pulls it off my shoulders and straight to the floor.  I shake my toned ass in front of her and she gives it a little spank.  I hear more "Yehaws" coming from the crowd.

Dancing and writhing to the beat, I slowly move to the bar area and see Blue.  I dance in front of her and she goes for my shiny belt buckle.  She unlatches it and pulls the leather strap from the loops of my chaps.  She folds it over onto itself and makes it snap like the sound of a whip.

The song continues as I continue my dancing and strutting...
"Help me... Tear down my reason
Help me... It's your sex I can smell
Help me... You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else"

I work my way towards HB.  She has a cute smirk on her face as I am looking to her eyes.  My chest is right in her face.  She raises her arms up and rakes her fingernails down my chest over my toned six pack abs.  There is no pain since my adrenaline is coursing through my veins.  She pulls the loosened chaps from my waist and they drop to the floor, revealing the leather banana hammock that restrains my member. I give her a smile and work way to the back to Sexilicous. 

She looks amazing in that cute cheer-leading outfit.  I've noticed her cute little ass before and tonight I've made up my mind to get a closer look.  I gently stand her up and turn her to her chair.  Bending her over I pretend to give her a spank on her shapely globes and take her doggie.  She somehow is able to reach around and before I know it, has the only piece of cloth covering my body down to my boots.  My manhood brushes her thighs as I step out of the g-string.  I whisk them up and jump to the bar.

Walking and shaking for everyone to see.  I give my hips one more shake and jump from the bar and back onto the stage.  collecting my hat, I give a fist pump to the air and go behind the curtain.  Bear is there, fighting with his costume.  "Sorry for the delay.  Our plan is still on right?" I ask.  "Go get 'em dude"  I grab my rope and wait for my que...

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #265 : August 12, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »

Sitting in the audience, enjoying the show,  Jayc, Tight, Tango, Mrsexlover, JD  doing an absolutely fantastic job of entertaining and exciting the ladies.  And now waiting for the last of those delectable men.... Bear to end the performances of the night.

The ladies and guys in the audiences have been cheering and going wild as the dancers perform their routines and some lucky ladies even touching and oiling the stars of the show and joining in part of the routines.

I pick up my  special punch and take a sip,  signalling to the bar, the dancers drinks are free for the night...

I raise my glass and grin at the dancers by the bar , letting them know  I and others were very impressed with their dancing, stripping and what they uncovered mmm mmm mmm. ;D

Turning back to my drink,  I sip, thinking about  what Stone had told me and wondering where the hell Adera had got to......

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #266 : August 12, 2012, 10:54:03 AM »

I Join the guys at the "dancers" table.........Tight, Tango and Mrsexlover and my self well on our way to drinking ourselves to a stupor. the table full of empty shot glasses and pitchers of beer, all on the house or purchased  by the lady patrons. we cheer for JD as his dances comes to a finale. ok, its Bears turn i say to no one in particular at the table, i wonder what he has in mind? has he showed up yet? yeah i saw him responds tight shouting over the women's chatter. i spot Brandy and think this is the perfect time to ask her..........i get to my feet and make my way over to her.............hey Boss i give her a breezy salute and a hug. liking the show so far? she smiles and nods her head in approval. good good i reply but business calls as i hand her a pen and some invoices........she grabs the pen and signs them with out reading...........yes what i was hoping for. i grab the papers and fold them up and put them back in my pocket. i pause and smile at the last paper...... a bill for a a brand new sleeper sofa for the office.
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #267 : August 12, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »

I am so glad I left my cell phone backstage.  I bang out a message to JayC.  "Bear is having some costume issues.  He will be on as soon as possible." SEND.   Hope JayC gets it before the ladies get restless. 

I walk over to Bear back stage and try to help assist in some way...  stay tuned....

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #268 : August 12, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »

WOW

What a great night sat here watching the great guys of the Bar putting on such a great show for all the ladies
Only  Bear to go and its going to have to be something good to top the night . Looking around the audience the tension building as we start to call for bear. 

BEAR                                                             BEAR                                          BEAR                                                    BEAR
                              BEAR                                                      BEAR                                             BEAR                                                BEAR

THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE BIGGEST CHEER FILLS THE BAR AND GRILL

TightFit74
: 2415

« #269 : August 12, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »

I lean back in my chair, slightly intoxicated with the shots and cold beers, but buzzing with adrenaline, still rushing through my body after my performance. I joined the other guys at the table, the beer and shots arriving quicker as we could drink them. I look around the room, seeing the girls extatic with excitement, a chant, the call for bear echoing through the room.
In the corner of my eye, I see Covems approach. Just before he passes me, I pull on the sleeve of his shirt and shout into his ear, the chant becoming ear deafening.

"Can I see you for 5 minutes after bear's done? It has to do with your pitt.."

He nods then moves on, my attention returning to the table, picking up the next shot

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 146  
« previous next »
: