*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151626 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #285 : August 13, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »

Trapped in Bear’s arms, JD standing in front of me .. my libido screaming for attention and release, I stare at JD hungrily.  When he kneels my breath catches in anticipation as his finger  trails up my legs, a trail he knows all too well.  Bear’s fondling keeping me in a heightened state of arousal and my heart rate is rocketing.

JD reaches my very heated feminine centre and I groan as his cool fingers push my soaking panties aside . I shut my eyes,  then realise ... this is not what I expected...  my hands are tied and something cool and round teasing and being pushed inside me, pleasant  but still surprising....

I open my eyes to see him standing and grinning and pull something out of his pocket .. a remote control.

As he switches it on, realisation dawns ....  payback  for volunteering him for the strip tease..   My mischievous side is grinning with respect...

JD  - a stroke of pure genius...

then  the  vibrations distract me and I’m aware of JD handing the remote to Bear. I groan as my body begins to appreciate this extra stimulation and my passion builds...

Suddenly I am sitting on Bear’s lap. He’s fondling and words feeding my need and he pushes down between my legs.

I’m  grinding and moaning against him, writhing in sexual ecstacy , uncaring who hears, who sees, my greed for release so strong now and then .... crashing....

Wave after wave rippling throughout my  body,  powerful spasms jerking and shaking my body.  Convulsing in Bears arms until my strength is sapped and I become a dead weight.

Bear shifts from underneath me, and puts me on the seat, leaning my upper body on the table. My hands still tied before me. He places the still “on” remote control in my fingers.. muttering something about  my  battered cowboy hat, I’m still wearing  and Four down One to go..

In my tired state,  I think , that is some payback..  two in one go ... but have to smile .. Nice going Lads.

I lift my head trying to focus on the remotes off position .. but eyes rolling makes it a little difficult and the vibrating egg causing me to wince a little in my super sensitive state...

I see Stone  approaching me,   “ Can you turn this damn thing off ? “  I beg, wincing and wiggling the remote at her, my hands on the table, still tied in front of me..  She stands grinning over me ..   I groan.  My legs to week to even raise up.

“ Stone, please, this is so not the time to gloat.. you want a piece of me too ...  challenge me  in the pudding pit or ... something ... “   Stone has yet to forgive me for involving her in the collaring caper with Bear.

She takes the remote from my fingers  and switches it to a higher rate causing me to wince and grimace as she chuckles

“ You know .. that ... might not be such a bad idea..  consider yourself challenged ... “   

She takes pity on me and switches it to off.  Much to my relief , and as she walks away  says “ I’ll go get you a high energy drink to... er .. recuperate.... “

My senses begin to return to an even keel and I become aware of  the crowd cheering and clapping Covem's jokes and then after chanting “ LOVER , LOVER, LOVER...
« : August 13, 2012, 06:04:53 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #286 : August 14, 2012, 11:31:16 AM »

As i sit with the boys at the table, they get more drunk with every beer and shot. I try to keep more sober, so must of my glasses i switch with Tango. He does not mind, or is to drunk to notice. I take a look around the room, i set eyes on Sexi as she switch position to a table further in the back.

Mmmm, what is that girl up to. As i take a closer look i wonder, is she playing with herself. OMG she is,  ;D , looking at that face i know she is in ecstasy, so with a be right back to the boys i excuse myself,and walk in the direction of Sexi. She does not notice me approaching, she has her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

I bend down and look under the table, i see her fingers deep inside her and drops of her wet lust pearling on those soft lips. I get on my knees adn when she takes her fingers out for a moment i go in. Sticking my head between her warm legs, smelling her sweet scent. I stick my tongue out and tickles her already swollen clit.

Her legs close rapidly and i her a little scream, then as i nibble the little button, her legs open up again, and i hear some moaning. Kissing both her inner thighs and her pussy. Then slowly i let my tongue run between those soft wet lips. MMMMMM she taste so delicious. Now her hands reach for my head and pull me right in. "Stick it in lick me deep" i hear her moan. The tip of my tongue goes in slowly and as she starts to push back and pull my head closer, my tongue enters her lust cave deeper and deeper.

Licking more rapidly i feel her twitching, and a warm flood of lust flows in my mouth. I try to catch it all, but it's to much to swallow it all. As she still holds my head, i feel her pulling me from between her legs and from under the table. She looks at me with a smile

"Now that you started, you have to finish it to baby. But do you know a private place "

I show her the keys to the crimelab van "It is parked in front" i tell her. And before i can end my sentence she grabs me and pulls me outside and into the van.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #287 : August 14, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »

All of a sudden, I feel a warm breath on me and a wet tongue on my sensitive clit. Closing my legs suddenly wondering at who discovered me over in this quiet corner. The desire takes over though, and my legs part allowing him in deeper. Needing more, I grab onto his head and pull him closer trying to get him to go inside and fill me like i need. As he licks me deeper and deeper, I feel another orgasm approaching. Holding tightly to his head, I shake and moan as he takes my desire in his mouth.

Pulling him up, I see that it is mrsexlover and smile at him while whispering in his ear about having to finish it now that he started.  Seeing the keys, I grab his hand and rush outside with him. Once the doors open, I pull him inside and close and lock the door just in case. Then I strip his clothes off and see his hard cock waiting for attention. Reaching down, I grab a hold of his cock and rub it up and down. Lowering my head, I lick beside the cock making sure not to touch his cock. Tempting him to want more, I lower myself so his cock was resting against my body. Rubbing against his cock, I let the wetness drip down his cock before slowly sinking down onto him letting him fill me up full. Rocking back and forth as I adjust to him, I let my fingers trail all over his chest. Lightly teasing his body, I continue working slowly making him long for more.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #288 : August 14, 2012, 10:02:34 PM »

What is it with Sexi i think. First she pulls me straight into the van, now she is teasing me with kissing my thighs, and the holding it against her body. I feel her wetness dripping on my hard joystick as she hovers above it. Then she finaly sits down, and as i feel her warmed embracing me i almost loose control. But just in time i manage to keep it in.

MMMMMMM, this feels so good her slowly rocking on me, and those fingers running through the hairs on my chest. I pull myself a bit upand reaching over to take the top of he cheerleader outfit off. A nice pair of boobs appear and the nipples are pointing hard forward. I lay my hands on them and start to slowly massage them. My thumbs on her nipples, flicking them with every move i make. I hear her moan as i do and she starts to pickup more speed riding me.

I grab her hips and pull her deeper onto me and at the same time i start licking those nipples. First the left, then the right. Teasing her with licking her areola not touching the nipple itself, then a flick with my tongue. I feel her twisting as i do so.

Faster and faster we move, both deep in great lust, and as i see her arching her back and feel her shivering i let myself go. I see stars and hear bells and whistles as my love shoots deep into her, and feeling a gush of warm wet juices flowing over me.

As i don't want to let her go, i keep it in as she rest her body on my chest. my arms embracing her, and kissing her lovely lips. Mmmm maybe she also likes a second round after this little pause.
« : August 14, 2012, 10:20:35 PM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Covems
: 1688

« #289 : August 15, 2012, 06:20:57 AM »

... again at the microphone...

Its Muppet Time!  What did Miss Piggy say to the muppet?    I can't talk now.  I've got a frog in my throat.    What's green and smells like Miss Piggy?   Kermit the frog's face.    Why does Miss Piggy use a honey and vinegar douche?    Because Kermit likes sweet and sour pork.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #290 : August 15, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »

A bit dizzy with the shots and cold beer, fatigue seeping into my legs with each sip I take, I hardly notice the buzzing of my phone in my pants. When I finally become aware of it, I quickly pull it out and answer.

Immediatly the expression on my face changes, from a big smile to a concentrated look, eye brows knitting. My answers are short, direct as my legs start to feel even heavier. The call is short and distracted I put the phone back in my pocket. Then I push my chair back and get up.

"Guys, I'll have to go. Something's up at work. I'll be back as soon as I can. Save a girl me for to dance with?"

Then I turn on my heels and head straight to the exit, raising my hand when called out by one of the patrons, but without turning my head. The doors fall shut with a soft thump as soon as I stepped through them.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #291 : August 15, 2012, 09:00:54 AM »

Too many time so far from the people, i think while im walking in the street, alone, tied... and bone dry. Walking in the street a see a bar, "ACHAT BAR GRILL"... and after 4 month in a big boat i think is the best place for have a drink and forget about my last bad experience with a woman who make me feel so painfull.

I walk to the door of the bar, and when i go into, i see some people having fan. "Is a nice bar, and i can feel good feelings in the ear" so i go inside, go to the bar, and ask for a beer.

while drink sip by sip, I look around, i see a nice girl with the pleasure in her face, a guy in a stage ready for sing, a big pool... and some noises in the other side of the bar, cant see but sounds good.

I put my eyes in my beer, im tied, and just look my beer, tip by tip, and take another one when is finished.

In the third beer, i start to think about her, a girl that one day know before start the travel, and never more saw her... but she was so special, my smile make me feel so good thinking about her, her smile, her eyes... i close a little my eyes... im so fucking tied, so i go to the music machine and insert one coin... looking for bands i found one sing perfect for the moment...

femme fatale... velvet underground...

while the music sound.... i cant stop of drink beers, a extrange feeling gone inside me... the pain, the pleasure mix in my heart in same proportion, i wake up to go to the toilet, and cant resist to see a stunning woman, sitting in a chair.. with a estrange pleasure face and sounds in the chair.. .like a vibration...

"I have to stop drink beers" come into my mind while sexy minds come into my mind...

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
sexilicious

« #292 : August 15, 2012, 09:51:56 AM »

Laying against mrsexlover's chest, I kiss him deeply as we rest up a bit. My pussy continues squeezing his cock. He groans and flips me over. I reach up and tease his chest some more. Placing light kisses all over, he groans again and grabs my hands and holds them over my head. Smiling big, I wink at him.

"No more teasing me. I get to be the one who calls the shots now." He says with such a lustful voice.

Giggles as he starts to pound hard inside me knowing he got quite aroused from the bit of teasing. Arching up into his body, I try to take his cock deeper inside me. As the desire builds and builds, I wiggle underneath his body. He chuckles and slows down a bit keeping me on the edge. Writhing under him, I try to get him to reach the best spots, but every time he avoids it by moving his body as well. Frustrated, I try even harder. After what seems like ever, he all of a sudden reached down and rubbed the clit at the same time he sped up and pounded me hard again. That set the release off and I screamed loudly for what seemed a very long time as the orgasm ripped through me. He continues pounding hard and fast which keeps the orgasm going. I start bucking underneath him and writhing so much while squeezing so hard on his cock.

zoerink

« #293 : August 15, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »

The night turns so good... now i feel in heaven, just some beers, some nice feelings in the air and like if i was in a fairy forest, i feel bewitched by the atmosfere.

In my mind greetings are travelling, but i forget all about the girl who broke my heart, and all mymy senses are focused in the bar, and start to have some intrigue and need to know the secret. "Maybe in the boat could be good to have some of this"tell me my own mind.

"Sorry waitress, could i speak with the responsible or entertainer of this beautiful place?............".

« : August 15, 2012, 01:19:34 PM zoerink »

sexilicious

« #294 : August 15, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »

(Greetings zoerink to the forum and to the bar and grill. Hope you enjoy and have a ton of fun  ::) )

zoerink

« #295 : August 15, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »

(Thanks sexilicious, my english is not perfect (im from spain) but i read the story and i like it).

:)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #296 : August 15, 2012, 03:32:43 PM »

On my second red bull, a well known energy drink,  which apparently gives you wings,  I pop to the office and remove my present from JD ...  and place the precious item in my bag ...

Refreshed, I see a friendly face at the bar,    " Zoerink,  you made it ...  Come on... I got my noisy heels on and I hear you Matadors are great at the tango... grabbing his hand.  He holds me tightly around the waist,  forehead against mine & a rose in his teeth ... He bangs his heels on the wooden dance floor .. And our dance begins.....   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #297 : August 15, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »

Welcome zoerink to the B&G and to the forums

tangoracer
: 3444

« #298 : August 15, 2012, 05:58:48 PM »

As Jane turns to watch Lovers show she rolls her hips back and forth
Out the corn of my eye i see mrsexlover swoop his full  glass for my nearly empty one and think thats way i'm so drunk "RRR will I thought never mind"
Feeling Jane's warmth around my rock hard cock i flick my hips upwards and Jane turns right back and faces me with her I wide open and takes a sharp breath in I say to her "no that must be more interesting then anything else" From her deep breathing i see that it is
Smiling down at me she puts her hands on my shoulders and says "Much more interesting my love" Rolling her hip harder and making her clit hit my pelvis i roll my hips in time with hers pushing my cock in deep to her with each roll
I feel her get warmer around my member and know she is about to orgasm putting my hands on her hips and pull her down onto me harder as i roll my hips faster taking control of what was about to happen and knowing what will take her over the edge. taking my hands from her hips I slide them up under her top lifting it up over her bump and sliding my hands under her bra i cup her large breasts and squeeze them. i lean forward and take one of her nipples into my mouth and suck  on it as soon as my warm mouth hits her nipple her body shacks and holds me tight to her. As she shacks i feel a warm fluid flow over my cock and down over my balls feeling this i loss all control and EXPLODE deep inside my lover sucking Janes nipple hard as i fill her deep with my seed i hear her moan in my ear and  start to breath heavy she fulls onto me and holds me tight.
I whisper in her ear "That was better then any strip" "yes YES yes" she replied and she just sets there and relax's with my cock still as hard as a rock deep inside her

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #299 : August 15, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »

Feeling my man taking control and bringing my to a heavenly orgasm I hold him tight pushing his hands harder onto my breasts feeling the warmth coming from his hands my nipples get even harder and as for the hardness in the hot wet sex. I feel it twitch as i relax. Tango squeezes my breasts and start to gently roll his hips he pushes me back and rolls his hips more he moves me on lap and his cock hit that spot that only girls have. As it hits that spot each time i feels a wave of pleasure rush throw my body i bite my lip so not to scream out.
My eye fix into tango's and he knows what he has done again and he just keeps on going giving me wave after wave after wave of pleasure. I rest my elbows on the table behind me and just stay there on tango's joystick rolling my hips and just keeping the pleasure rolling throw my body.

: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 146  
« previous next »
: