*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1155187 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1380 : June 06, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »

Stone and I are still laughing as Old Joe passes us damp bar towels to wipe the goo and gung off our faces..

Molly snogs Covems in one of the hottest , smouldering kisses yet....   Just as she finishes,  a thought suddenly occurs to me ....

"Hey do you know  I clean forgot  something in all the excitement "  I say to Stone  &  ItsAmy123

I climb over the bar counter & ring the bar bell.... 

" Ladies & Gentlemen..  it seems like we have some special people in the bar tonight ...  News is in on the Winner of the Erotic  Story Contest 4  - First Time.  our very own ......  JAYC    ....   who just happens to have a birthday too  ..."

Loud cheers erupt from  the people during the interval of  the Covems flloor show  and a  Happy Birthday Jayc rendition fills the room.  Jayc holds his hand up to acknowledge the crowd looking a little bashful   :D

The birthday song finishes  to hip hip horrays and then after a short while,  I continue  by ringing the bell again...

" And we also have the runners up of the contest .... Mr Covems  over there   and  Ms Momma_Andrea "

Again there are cheers and rounds of applause.     I clap my hands too and as it all begins to die down ...   I shout "     May the games continue , a round of drinks on the house "  and more quietly to Old Joe   ... "  On Covems Tab ok "    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Richard_Wolf
: 169

« #1381 : June 06, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »

All_for_you

Watching you look at the key, then glance up in to my eyes ... back to the key. I saw that  smile on your face as you looked at the blindfold in my hand. I lifted the thick black materiel slowly placing it over your eyes and around your head. I tied it in a single knot  that could quickly be removed if needs must.

I took a hold of your hand and placed it around my waist, tucking you against me "Now Karen ... I'll keep you safe. You just  walk straight and I will guide you safely to our destination.... "    I started walking, blindfolds to me are a thing of trust and I wouldn't allow you to loose the trust you had just placed in my hands.

As we started walking I gave directions, "There are steps coming up ... There .." pausing so you could ready yourself "Three steps down ... there down ... down .. down ... " Out side now in the parking lot I guided you around two cars and around the corner "Some on left a horse out here .. " Guiding safely around the horse. I opened a door and led you through it and along the corridor. I felt colder in here and I felt you  shiver and gave to you a squeeze ti pull you closer.

(To Be Continued on another page ....))

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1382 : June 06, 2013, 09:16:06 PM »

I clink my glass one last time with Mollie's, as I gulp the rest of my drink down in one shot. I hop off my stool, just as Brandy diverts everyone's attention with her announcement.

My eyes remain locked on Cove, as I make my way towards him. My hips sway with each step I take towards him.

Just as everyone finishes singing Jayc 'Happy Birthday', I stand in front of Cove. One hand cups and fondles his cheek, the other hand on my hip. "Why hello there.." I whisper, smirking down at him. He smirks back.. a spark of mischief stemming from his eyes. "I was wondering when you'd make your way back to me", he replies.

I settle myself down onto his lap, snuggling in real close.. deliberately pressing my breasts against his exposed chest. "Congrats on coming in second..." I continue to whisper, as I nibble on his earlobe. "Absolutely loved your story".. I go on to say whilst planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, my eyes meet his gaze. "I've been munchin' on them onion sandwiches" I murmur, as he begins to lean in. "I like onions", he whispers back coyly.. and our lips meet again.

My arms tighten their grip around his neck, pulling him in closer, as my fingers comb strands of his hair. My other hand maneuvers to his hands, untying his restraints. They quickly wrap around my waist, locking me in tight against him. Soft, gentle and tender at first, our kiss slowly turns into another long, passionate, lingering one...
« : June 06, 2013, 09:20:21 PM ItsAmy123 »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1383 : June 08, 2013, 05:11:56 AM »

Standing at the bar I get my drink orders from Old Joe who notices I look glum.
"Who shit in your corn flakes, Darlin'?"
It took a second for my distracted mind to process that." WHAT?!"
"What's wrong, Andrea? I need you alert with this rowdy crowd."
I waved him off. "Its my guy, he left town, sudden like.  AND Lover wrote a song and wants me to sing it with him."
"Guys have business, he'll be back. As for Lover, You don't like to sing?"
"Have you heard me sing?" I yelled over the ruckus, implying I was terrible.
"Everytime you're happy. I can only guess why that is." Old Joe gave me a wink.
The old man mad ME blush. I do sing the next day after... I never thought anyone was listening.

"Well I got drinks to deliver" my face red, I picked up my tray and left Old Joe in a hurry.
« : June 08, 2013, 05:40:33 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #1384 : June 08, 2013, 07:34:52 AM »

Standing at the Bar feeling the blindfold being pulled tight over my eyes, I hear his soft calm voice "Now Karen ... I'll keep you safe. You just  walk straight and I will guide you safely to our destination.... "

We started walking and in his soft voice gives me directions, "There are steps coming up ... There .." We pause at the top to ready yourself "Three steps down ... there down ... down .. down ... " I step down on his command. Feeling cool air on my face and wet breasts "We're out side Where is he taking me" I think to myself", I follow is every word only walking in straight lines turning twice I then hear a horse. Feeling him take my waist, "Some on left a horse out here .. "  He guides me safely around the horse and tells me to "Stop"  I here a door open and he leads me through it. Walking into the Ice House I feel the cold air I shiver as it gets colder the further into the Great Hall.

I feel him pull me close to him to let me feel the warmth from his body,  "I think back to the last time I was in here the opening night and what I saw happen here"

(To Be Continued on another page ....)

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1385 : June 08, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »

Lover crooks his finger at me and I come over with my serving tray and Bunny suit and he whispers in my ear.
"Now?" my lips mouth.
And he nods.
Putting my tray down I move to the low stage. and grab the mic and flip it on on the sound board
 "Um, hello Everybody. Lover and I have re-written an old classic and He..I mean  We would like to do it for you. Lover?"
I point to him hoping this wasn't a joke and he leaves me standing up here.

Lover
: 10350

« #1386 : June 08, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »

I laugh and go to stage. "No it wasnt a joke Andrea"
Looking to the crowd i say " Momma_Andrea and i had an idea while we were talking and we thought you like it. It's a song we have written based on the wonderful Beatles song "All my loving"

Everyone is looking. Take my guitar, tap three times and nod to Andrea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NbKBdjMFiE
« : June 08, 2013, 05:52:48 PM Lover »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1387 : June 08, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »

Singing a little nervous into the mic

Open your legs and I'll Kiss you
tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll rub off everyday
and I'll send all my panties to yoouu

*i cant help but giggle a little*

All my panties, I will send to you
  All my panties, darling they're for you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
 The cock that Im missing
 you know that my cream is for yoouu
 and then while I'm away
 I'll rub off everyday
 And I'll send all my panties to yoouu

*i get more confident as we go and I keep my Eye on lover instead of the crowd*

TAKE IT LOVER!
« : June 08, 2013, 06:10:48 PM Momma_andrea »

Lover
: 10350

« #1388 : June 08, 2013, 06:00:03 PM »

Wow.. I'm impressed by her wonderful voice. The first second she was bit shy but then she sang full of joy, loud and clear.

We're looking at each other and smiling about the lyrics. But also everyone in room is laughing. Obviously they like the new text.
As she finished the refrain I wink to her and start to sing:

I pretend that I'm kissing
your LIPS I am missing

(looking down to her)

and my hard cock is aching for you
And then while I'm away
I'll rub off everyday
and I hope that my dreams will come true

We sing together:

All my panties, All my panties oooh
All my panties I will send to you

As the song is over everyone is cheering and applausing. We hug, kiss and then bow down to the audience. They are shouting for an extra song but we just have this one. Who knows.. perhaps we get another idea ;)
« : June 08, 2013, 06:02:33 PM Lover »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1389 : June 08, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »

I bow again and smile at everyone and dash off stage to get my tray.
"Thanks, Lover" and I wade into the crowd.
"Support gifting panties everyone!!"  My bunny ears a beacon of were I am.
« : June 08, 2013, 06:06:27 PM Momma_andrea »

jayc
: 1600

« #1390 : June 08, 2013, 11:22:34 PM »

I get the crowd to rise to their feet for a standing ovation for Momma_andrea and Lover's song. in a word  Brilliant and will be in my head for the next few days  :D
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1391 : June 09, 2013, 01:47:18 AM »

As I was just getting ready for my personal tour by JCM, as he was leading me away from the bar.  We shared a kiss and I became in a trance. All of a sudden I heard a familiar tune. I broke our passionate kiss and turned to look up at the stage. And who do I see but it was Momma Andrea and Lover singing a Beatles tune, but they rewrote some of the words.  Momma_Andrea looked nervous at first but really got into the song after the first verse or so. She had a great voice,.. then Lover joined her while they closed the song out together. It was a catchy tune

I was laughin' at how they changed the words to it, but it was put together quite well. JCM and I both cheered and clapped for them both along with all the other cheers from the bar. "Good Job, you guys that was great!" I shouted while chuckling across the crowd.  JCM then wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Let's get out of here now, while we can."  He finished by kissing my neck as he took me by my hand and spun me around and started to lead me away from the crowd. I had chills running all over me now as I look at him from behind in that sexy lil loins cloth,... "Take me where ever you please....." I giggled and lightly moaned, "mmmmmmm"

Pafe
: 548

« #1392 : June 09, 2013, 04:29:15 AM »

Hiya's...

Watch the hysterical bouncing race of Stone and Brandybee has Satoire and I roaring with laughter.  Those two are just so much fun and I think they operate this establishment with an aplomb unmatched.

Next Mollie does that sashay to Covems, with a towel in her hand.  I spot her shoes, and my eyes open wide with delight!  I want those!  But then I realize that if she has them on, they'll be too big for me.  Darn.

Mollie gently, lovingly wipes Covems' face and her little speech to him has me thinking about the Hurricane... and how with us, too... when I first logged on after days of not having power and no internet access, there was an e-mail from Covems.  It contained words of concern and offers of assistance... and then he posted that we were both okay to all here in the Forum.

This from a man who had his own troubles and worries as a result of the storm.  I begin to feel a little guilty as Mollie and Covems engage in a very sensual kiss.

"Darn it, Sat."  I whisper.  "I think we should untie him.  Even though he can be such a pain in the ass, it is always with humor and he always means well."

Mollie has ended her kiss and goes back to the bar.  ItsAmy123 is next to sit on Covems' lap and she too gives him a very sexy, sensual kiss.  We watch as his hands are freed and they immediately go to hold her.

"Lets get his clothes for him."  Satoire says, and goes over to the end of the bar and knocks on the panel.  It slides down with a thunk.  We explain to Grumpy what we want.

"Would you please go get Covems' clothes for him from his room?"  I ask.

He agrees and Grumpy and Happy come out of the panel.  It closes quickly behind them.  Satoire grabs Happy's arm.  "Don't forget his hat."  She says.   The two dwarfs scamper off.

We listen to Lover and Momma_Andrea sing their song.  They both have marvelous singing voices, and the song is a funny one.  We applaud wildy when they finish.  "Bravo!"

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #1393 : June 09, 2013, 06:27:02 AM »

The two bouncing racers are a sight to behold!  Heading straight for Covems, I begin to become concerned that some harm might come to him, but they expertly steer their bouncy balls and narrowly miss him.  I too, cheer as they cross the finish line hand in hand.

Next, Mollie takes her seat on Covems' lap, and they exchange a sensous kiss.

"How does he do it?"  I ask Pafe and Satoire.  "How does he go from riling a body up, to the point you want to kick him... then the next minute all you want to do is hug him... How does he do that?"

"The first thing he ever said to me was he asked how I escaped.   When I asked what he meant by that, he told me there was a seperate section of AChat for people MY age!  So I asked him about that too... now I was brand new... this was my second day... so I almost believed him... then he said there's a "Granny Section", but to be careful when I'm in there because the "Old Fogies" like to try and hook you with their canes."

"So, you see,"  I continue, "I went from starting to get angry to laughing."

Mollie finishes her kiss and goes back to the bar.  I watch as ItsAmy123 makes her move on Covems, and another sensous kiss ensues.

I'm just about to say that I think it's time to turn the cowboy loose, when I see that ItsAmy123 has already done that.  I watch as those big hands move from her waist to her back.

Pafe and Satoire are chatting with a little feller about getting Cove's clothes for him when I approach them.  "It was fun."  I say to them, and we clink our glasses and congratulate ourselves on a fine roundup.

Lover and Momma_Andrea's song is very entertaining, and both their voices are pleasant to listen to.  I applaud with the rest of the bar as they take their bows.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1394 : June 10, 2013, 04:39:18 PM »

Jayc, Stone, Old_Goat, James_Dean  & I  all use our bottles of bud as mikes  belting out the chorus  of Lover's & Momma_Andrea's song ... its such a catchy tune .... 

Jayc and the patrons of the AB&G give them a standing ovation   "  Encore, Encore"  we chant wanting one more chorus  .... ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 146  
« previous next »
: