*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1155286 )
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1395 : June 11, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »

JCM lead me out the doors and we headed toward the fire pit. I started to smile to myself as I seen the lavish  pillows and blankets out by the fire pit . No fire was lit for it was Summer and the evenings were warm. This particular night in fact was just beautiful.  The skys were clear, the stars shined really bright out, and its was not overly hot, it was warm but comfortable.  As we get to the pit, JCM sits me on his lap.  He supported me and held me by the waist with one arm, and reached up so tenderly with his other hand.  As I reached my hands around his neck, and embraced our lips came together in a hard and lustful kiss.

As the breathing intensified and the kiss got deeper, I felt my me body temperature started to rise.  And then our first encounters started to flood my mind.  It didn't take much for me to get lost in his kisses.  As our bodies got entwined with each other and closer to one another, I could feel what was pulsating just past his loin's cloth that barely was covering him at this time.  As we continued to not break the kiss, he lifted me up and layed me down on the pillows and blankets. 

His body was now next to mine as his hand was able to explore.  He started to kiss me down my neck, to wear he had already loosen up my tied top.  His hand reached and cupped one breast as he didn't hesitate sucking and lightly biting the other nipple.  I started to let out whimpers of pleasure. As I threw  my head back and enjoyed the sensations this was giving me.  My legs started to open wider as he threw a leg over mine when he started on the other nipple. I knew as he moved in this close to me how wet he was making me. I could feel his leg right up against me, as I started to move against it.  I could also feel what it was doing to him, as he rested right on top of my thigh.

Our breathing got heavier as our lips met again, out tongues was entwined with each other.  He had worked hisself completely in between my legs and my legs was rested upon his thighs. As we kissed I could feel his harden cock against my wetness,...

Covems
: 1688

« #1396 : June 11, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »

"A Mollie kiss is something every man should experience."  I think as she rises from my lap, saying her sweet words.  "You forgot to tell me if you liked my jokes."  I say to her quietly.  She smiles that smile at me, winks and heads back to the bar.

The bell rings again.  "Free Drinks!"  races through my mind... Miss Brandy makes her announcement of Jayc's victorious story in the erotic story contest  we all cheer for him and for Momma_Andrea who's story came in second.  It is Jayc's birthday and the bar erupts into a chorus of The Happy Birthday song, and even I join in from my chair with my hands tied behind my back.

I see Mollie saying something to Miss Amy and watch as Amy downs her drink.  Her walk towards me is subtle, our eyes lock together, her lips form that "come hither" grin.  Amy's hand feels electric when it touches my cheek, it's a soothing and exciting touch all rolled into one bale.

Enjoying the feel of Amy's weight as she settles into my lap.  My eyes are begging for a kiss from Amy's lips.  She presses against me in that way she knows I like and whispers hotly in my ear and nibbles on my lobe.  The nibbles and whispers evolve into a deep kiss.

Finally ... my hands are freed.  Miss Amy is on my lap and my arms quicly envelope her in a tangled embrace.  Lips pressed together, mouths moving in a hungry kiss... arms pressing her closer to me... hands move up to her shoulders.  The feel of her against me is special to me.  She tastes like an onion sandwich... making me even hungrier for her kiss.

Time and space evaporate for me as I ride her kiss into that happy place of pleasure and contentment.  I feel a tug on my arm, but ignore at first.  Another tug, it brings me back to the noise of the bar.  Finally another tug, harder then the last.

With reluctance I break the kiss and look at the tug.  It's Happy and Grumpy...  holding my jeans, shirt, boots and hat... socks are stuffed one boot.  "Thanks lads", I say softly to them, "you can just put them right there."

Still holding Amy in my arms, I watch with curiousity as Momma_Andrea and Lover take the stage... she begins to sing, timidly at first, but then finding her voice, she gets more confidence and with Lover joining in, they sing All My Panties.  A marvelous song, done by two marvelous people.  I ask Amy to clap extra for me too, as my hands are busy at the moment.

"I should get dressed."  I say to Amy, "Before we get carried away here."  We grin at each other as she rises from my lap and I lean down and grab my things.  I put the hat on my head, and the shirt and jeans in one hand, which I use to help hold up the ripped costume.  My boots in my other hand, I slip behind the curtain of the stage and get dressed.

Reappearing fully dressed, I stroll to the bar and Amy.  Ordering a sarsparilla, I take a swig from the bottle and lean into Amy's shoulder.  "Hey woofie,"  I say,  "New in town?"  I slide my hand down her back and around her waist... pulling her close.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #1397 : June 12, 2013, 05:48:59 AM »

Satoire, Pafe and I stroll up behind Amy and Covems as they lean their elbows on the bar.  I poke Covems in the back with my finger and say... "Hands up mister."

He quickly puts his hands over his head and they both spin around to face us. 

"Amy."  I address her, "Thank you for allowing us to have some fun with this big lug."  We all smile and thank her by taking her hand, one by one, and a kiss on her pretty cheek.

"Cove,"  I say to him, looking into those blue eyes, "it's probably going to get crazy in here, and I'm going to ride off.  I got Chelsea tied up outside and she should be starting to get antsy right about now.  Besides, I got kinda worked up and I think I'll go home and jump that husband of mine."  I smile and wink at them both.

I stretch up and kiss Covems on his lips.  "I hope we didn't hurt you none."

"No Ma'am,"  he replies.

"Ladies,"  I say to Pafe and Satoire.  "That was one of the most enjoyable rodeos I've ever been to."  I kiss both of them on their cheeks.  "I'll be chatting with you two later."

I go down the bar, shaking hands and giving kisses on the cheeks.  I approach Brandybee and Stone, I stop and take a hand of theirs  in mine.  "Thank you Brandybee, thank you Stone."  I say to them.  "For allowing us to use your place here for our little rodeo, and for joining in with us."  I give them each a kiss on the cheek.

I stop by Joe and pull him by his collar into a kiss on the lips.  "See ya around big feller."

I make my way out of the bar via the Pudding Pit door and head for Chelsea.  Climbing into the saddle, I have a thought of going back in... but instead I ride through the parking lot...

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1398 : June 12, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »

I began lightly running my hands up and down my body, I noticed his eyes was following my every move. I smiled knowing I had his full attention.  I decided to give him a look so I  opened my  legs a little, revealing pussy to him.  I noticed how he watched my fingers as I  traced them up and down my body. I cupped my  breasts offering them to him.

He lowered his self on to me, I wrapped my legs and my arms around him pulling him close. His shaft was rubbing against me I  pulled him to me urgently, for he was driving me wild.  I noticed  he hesitated... I lifted up to pull him into a kiss letting him know I wanted him as I wrapped my leg around him pulling him slowly into me.  I gasped with satisfaction as he took his time to slowly enter  me.  Inch by inch was filling every one of my senses and filling me completely.  My juices started running freely out of me as he took long, deep, and slow thrust. I moaned with every thrust, my eyes closed, I started to raise my hips meeting each of his thrust. I could feel my special spot being hit everytime he would thrust his stiffen rod inside me.  This felt so good my nipples was fully aroused just as my wet pussy was, I could feel that it wouldn't be long before I would reach my first orgasm of many to come. As I arched my back and moaned louder, I could see the slight smile upon his face, he knew I was enjoying every bit of what he was doing to me.  I could feel me coming close to climax, as my body started to tremble under him... I leaned forward burying my face into his shoulder, my nails digging slightly into  his back ... I mummbled out,..."Oh My God!"

Covems

« #1399 : June 12, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »

Amy and I watch as MoonCalf makes her way down the bar, saying her goodbyes to all.  When she reaches the door and is just about to go, I step back from the bar, and call after her, cupping a hand to my mouth.

"WATCH YER DRINKIN' MA'AM!"  I holler over the noise.  Moonie stops, her back still towards me.  "AND IF YOU EVER HAVE NEED OF A LITTLE CHEERING UP, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME... I'M SURE I CAN COME UP WITH SOME MILF, MATURE, OLD LADY JOKES FOR YA!"

She shakes her head and continues on her way.

"Cove," Joe says to me, while handing me a slip of paper.  "Look at this.  This is your tab."

"Holy... what the..."  I say back to him, while looking at the number.  $A835.29.  "Geez Joe", I say... "I only wanted a couple of drink, I didn't want to buy the place."

He chuckles, and I hear Amy giggling next to me.  "Who's idea?"  I ask Joe.

"I probably shouldn't say."  Joe says to me with a smile.  "But her stinger is electric tonight."

"Miss Brandy."  I think.  "Sweets,"  I say to Amy.  "I'll be right back."

I go up to Miss Brandy... spin her by her elbow... lean her back in the passionate kiss pose from the slow dance and lay a big ole kiss on those lips of hers.  Straightening her back upright, I say, "Just as I thought... much better snotless.  Miss Brandy... my bar tab is very high, and a little... well... a big birdie has given me a hint that you're involved."

Miss Brandy grins that sheepish grin.

"I will challenge you to a small bit of sport, to settle this bill...  are ya interested?"

I continue...  "It's a small drinking contest... when I win, you pay the bill."

"And if you lose?"  Miss Brandy asks.

"I'm not going to lose."  I say.  "But in the unforseeable event I do, then I'll pay the tab.  Interested?"

"What's the contest?"  She asks.

"I'll bet you my tab, that I can drink 6 mugs of sarsparilla before you can drink one shot."  I continue, "If you agree, then we'll discuss the rules to the contest."

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1400 : June 12, 2013, 02:47:32 PM »

Our intense, passionate.. long kiss continues. His hands start moving, exploring my body once more. My heart starts to race as I cling to him.. deepening the kiss as each minute trails on.

A certain tug on his arms, diverts Cove's attention partially. Another tug. And then another tug, until he finally breaks off the kiss slightly to turn his head to see who it is. I tug on his bottom lip, seeing two cute fellas with jeans, a shirt, boots and a hat in their hands.

"Thanks lads", he says to them, "you can just put them right there."

Still cradled in Cove's arms, I notice Momma_Andrea make her way to the stage. She begins to sing timidly at first but then belts out into this awesome voice eventually, as Lover joins in. My eyes light up and I slowly start humming the catchy song.

With my eyes on both of them, my chin rests on Cove's head, my arms around him as I clap my hands, and my cleavage near his face as a result. His hands continue to roam, and I slightly begin to squirm and writhe while clapping and cheering.

As the song finishes, Cove whispers to me in a husky voice. "I should get dressed."  he says to me, "Before we get carried away here." I smirk at that thought, eyes glaring into his with a knowing look, before rising from his lap and sashaying my way back to the bar.

I ordered a margarita. Joe didn't even ask me this time to put it on Cove's tab and just did, as he gave me a smirk while handing me my drink. I winked back at him.

I feel a hand coiling around my waist and grin to myself slightly, realizing it's Covems. Just as he pulls me in close, MoonCalf comes up behind him. "Hands up mister," she says, poking him in the back with a finger. I chuckle slightly.

"Amy."  she addresses me, "Thank you for allowing us to have some fun with this big lug."

"Awe," I smile back at her, "It was great fun. And it was great meeting you. You're a doll. Have a safe trip back home!"

We kiss each other on the cheek, before she goes on with making her way out the bar while saying her goodbyes to all.

I restrain myself from bursting out in laughter, when Joe reveals to Cove his tab. His reaction is priceless.

"Who's idea?"  he asks Joe.

"I probably shouldn't say."  Joe replies, "But her stinger is electric tonight."

He turns me and my heart flutters as he says "Sweets". He starts to make his way to Brandy, saying "I'll be right back" to me.

*Brandy's in for it now* I think to myself, chuckling and sipping some more from my drink.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1401 : June 13, 2013, 03:15:14 AM »

My body tremble, chills run wild on my spine.......my Master's hard shaft push deep inside me and Stray warm pussy let me enter inside her.....it's heaven!

I know this feeling, the same i had the first time at my Master's home with Jane and him in the shower! But there is something different this time.......the affinity within me and Master has grown a lot and i had learn how to go along his moves and the the max pleasure from them! Pleasure that hit Stray with all its strength at any push of my Master......so intense, so wild to push me close to cum too much faster! I bite my lower lips trying to resist and enjoy more the wild chills running in my body when suddenly i hear a growl coming from behind me: i know what's it, even without looking over my shoulder....the Beast come out to play, he want me.....he looks for me to take his pleasure from my body and i like it!

I feel it......his trust get wild, his breath on my neck.....and under me, i can see the pleasure running wild on Stray's face.....her closed eyes and her mouth open wild, moaning loud ....i know i can't resist to all this too long! I let the excitement take the full controll of my mind and my brain, getting lost in this heaven of sense till i reach the limit.....
I'll try to push my shaft out out of stray's pusyy, but the weight and trust of the beast block my body against her: her body is soft and sweaty, so sexy to make any man want it.....

"Sorry...." i whisper to her, just before exploding inside and filling her sweet pussy. My body looks heavy now.....with my seed , all my strenght flow away of it and leaning over her, try to catch some btreath back, but my Master's movement force me to her, in a little slow but continue penetration, till i feel my Master seed filling me: it's hot, copious and it's getting deeper inside me.....it fill my hole, i can feel the warm of it unning from i to my stomach.......oh gosh.....

Then i see......it's not only Master's seed......stray has cum too, i feel it around my shaft and on my belly......i bow on her face, kissing her gently as Master kiss my neck, my lobe....

"It's time my pet....." he whisper "my dungeon wait us......"

I look at him, then Stray and then to Mrselover and sexilicious: taken by the rapture of the moment, i had completely forgot about them two! I look at them having fun for a little, then turn to Master

"bring them with us, Master......i want to thanks them for the nice cerimony!"

"of course you can come too, if you want...." i say turning to Stray, who stare at me a little confused.

I smile at her, standing up and taking four bathrobes from the lockers of the SPA: i hands them to all, eccept me.....i knee in front of Master Tango, my eyes down to the floor, waiting for his orders or any other action.

« : June 13, 2013, 09:49:14 AM hentaiboy69 »

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #1402 : June 13, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »

I stop Chelsea in the parking lot before we get to the road.  "Turn around Chels", I say to her, while pulling the reins back.  "I ain't finished in there yet."

Chelsea counters and we're headed to the fence, I give her a little touch with my heels and she picks up speed.  We jump the fence, and I pull her back a little, slowing her pace. 

I ride around the pudding pit area, and as luck would have it, one of the little fellers is there.  "Prop that door open."  I say to him.  He giggles something awful but holds the door open.  "Don't go anywhere," I say to him, "I'm going to need you to open this again when we come out." 

He giggles some more and says he'll wait for me.  I ride Chelsea into the bar and around the wall.  Her hoofs make a loud clop sound as she walks, alerting folks that we're coming through.  Folks step back and allow us to get up to Covems.  He's chatting with Brandybee about something.

They both stare at me at I ride up.  In fact, everyone's staring at us.  "Covems,"  I say, "when I got home from the hospital, feeling sorry for myself, I logged on and found those old lady jokes and messages you sent me.  They made me laugh, when I needed a laugh."

He's staring at me with an open mouth.  "I said it before, and I'm going to say it again."  I continue, "you're a helluva a man Covems, and I'm proud to have you for my friend."

I back Chelsea up and we turn the corner heading for the door.  The little giggly feller holds the door open for us to get out.  Giving Chelsea some more heel, she quickens into a trot and we jump the fence again and I start my ride back home.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1403 : June 13, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »

Lovers & Momma_Andrea’s song keeps resonating in my head and I  find myself humming it to myself in between the breaks of chatting  with my friends...... I’m sure I catch them doing it as well...

All my panties, I will send to you
All my panties, darling they're for you
All my panties, All my panties oooh
All my panties I will send to you,

Mooncalf  approaches to say goodbye. She gives me, and then Stone a kiss on the cheek & thanks us for the use of the bar.  I laugh and say   “ I wouldn’t have missed it for the world”  I tell her she can use  our place anytime, Me, nor Jayc  would  mind, in fact, we would positively encourage it. And it would be a safe bet the rest of the management would too.

She says her good byes to the others and leaves a big grin on Old Joe’s face as he watches her wiggly bottom  exiting by the pudding pit.   I half imagine her riding through the bar on her horse, but shake the thought away... if anyone pulled such a cunning stunt, it would  certainly be Moonie.

I hear Covem’s shout after her,   the noise of the bar is loud and I catch some mmm Marvelous , mmm Magnificent,  mmmm  Magical,  mmmm Moving , mmmm  Bold lady ...  compliments .  Covems  warms my heart  with such thoughtfulness.

I hear Old Joe .. “  All my panties, All my panties oooh,  All my panties I will send to you,....”   I chuckle and he reddens a little realising I have caught him singing..

“  Hey Joe, I sure would love your  yellow & purple paisley design Y’s “     

He crinkles his face & bobs his tongue out at me,  as I order another drink on.... Covems  tab.  ;D

I see Doc hovering by the Spa room and approach him.  He is stretching his  dwarf neck to look inside. 

“ Boo”   

Doc jumps and looks at me startled.  “ Will you give Tango a message when he’s free ? I ask him
Doc nods.   “ Tell Tango, he still has 2 boxed keys, I gave him awhile back.  I need to speak to him about a special delivery as soon as possible.  Will you do that for me? “ 

Doc nods again.  “ Good.  Here’s a treat for the 7 of you”   I hand him a box of 7  rum donuts with squirty cream for him and his bros.  “ Enjoy, my friend” I grin at him and he scurries off to do my bidding.

Suddenly, I am being spun by the elbow and find myself  being dipped and deeply kissed.  All I am aware of are strong muscular arms wrapping round me and a cowboy hat as hot lips meet mine.  My reaction is to bring my arms around his neck  and shut my eyes to kiss him back.

I feel his tongue invade my mouth to meet mine.  He’s good, he’s experienced and my tummy flutters a little.  And before I know it, its ended and I am back upright on my feet.

And I see my tall , muscular,  handsome  assailant...  Covems ... wow..  what did I do to deserve that?? 

Then I see the look in his eyes ... he mentions kissing me snotless is much better. I nod,  that part he is soooo right about and makes me smile ..  Then the smile disappears slightly as he mentions his bar tab .......  “ Arrr the Bar Tab... “  desperately trying to find something  to say that sounds reasonble..   A$835. 29  reasonable!!!! .. oops...  and failing in that moment..

I wonder if the puppy dog eyes might work....  and who had snitched... !!

"I will challenge you to a small bit of sport, to settle this bill...  are ya interested?"  His sexy deep voice breaks into my thoughts.

He continues...  "It's a small drinking contest... when I win, you pay the bill."

"And if you lose?"  I ask, interested now of being given an olive branch ... maybe.

"I'm not going to lose."  Covems  answers.  "But in the unforseeable event I do, then I'll pay the tab.  Interested?"

"What's the contest?"  I ask.

"I'll bet you my tab, that I can drink 6 mugs of sarsparilla before you can drink one shot."  I continue, "If you agree, then we'll discuss the rules to the contest."

I narrow my eyes at him, searching his face for clues... he is very confident. Is there a catch in his words somewhere ?

But I see the challenge in his glinty eyes and....  well...  how can I resist?

“ You are on”  I grin at him , “ just one thing,  when I win.... and you lose... along with the full payment of the bar tab... I want your cowboy hat and ....  another snog ... but this time,  much , much longer and even more passionate.. “ 

Then,  my premonition  comes true ... Mooncalf rides in on her horse .... yehawwwwwwww  girl ....

« : June 13, 2013, 03:26:17 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #1404 : June 13, 2013, 06:10:59 PM »

I hear the distinctive sound of horse hooves, and look up from Miss Brandy and see MoonCalf on her horse riding up slowly.  People step back out of the way while she passes.  Moonie delivers her little speech to me, then turns and rides out the bar.

"Only her."  Miss Brandy says.  "Only Moonie would do that."

"Dammit."  I mutter.  "She did it again."

"What did she do?"  Miss Brandy asks.

"She got in the last word."  I reply.

After a short pause, I agree to Miss Brandy's terms for the bet.  When I win, the tab is wiped clean.  If, and it's a big if, Miss Brandy wins, then I have to pay, give up my hat, and another kiss.

"Okay."  I say to Miss Brandy... "here are the rules."

"Neither of us can get any help from anyone."  I say.  "No one can touch my mugs, and no one can touch your shot glass... and I can not touch your glass nor can you touch my mugs.  Also, we should be close to each other so everything is in the open."

I continue, "You can have just one shot of whatever you want.  Booze, sarsparilla, buttermilk... heck, it can even be water.  Joe will pour all my mugs and your shot and place them in front of us and we have to leave them on the bartop."

"Except, in order to get primed and ready,"  I say, "I get to have one mug as a head start, and once my empty mug is on the bar top, then Joe will yell 'Go' . "

"Agreed?"  I ask.

Brandybee

« #1405 : June 14, 2013, 05:17:32 AM »

I chuckle when I hear Covems cussing  Mooncalf ,  "Dammit."  he mutters  "She did it again."
"What did she do?"  I ask,  amused  by a horse & rider in the AB&G.
"She got in the last word."  Covems  replys.
“ mmmhmmm, you are just a slow learner where women are concerned”  I tease him & watch as Mooncalf  rides out again.  “ Massive Respect Girl....”

We turn back to each other & Covems agrees to my terms of the bet about the extortionate tab that requires paying.  mmm I will get another kiss & a cowboy hat into the bargain...  splendid.  I rub my hands together, pleased with negotiations.

He outlines the rules and I cock my head at him considering  them carefully.

Covems explains, "You can have just one shot of whatever you want.  Booze, Sarsparilla, Buttermilk... heck, it can even be Water.   Old Joe will pour all my mugs,  and your shot,  and place them in front of us,  and we have to leave them on the bar top."

He pauses and then continues..  "Except, in order to get primed and ready,   I get to have one mug as a head start, and once my empty mug is on the bar top,   then Joe will yell 'Go' . "

"Agreed?"  He asks.    I listen carefully.

“One shot will be easy to gulp down,  well before you finish your  5 mugs of Sarsparilla” I murmur , half to myself, half to him and thinking out loud.

“ Let’s make it a little more interesting...  “  I muse ,  “ My shot glass is filled to the brim so it holds at least 3 measures and  once the winner has emptied their mugs or glass,  they finish off the losers drinks.  I love Sarsparilla too.   ....  After all,  I will finish my drink well before you ... it’s the least I can do.  We will taste the same then , when you snog me and give me that wonderful cowboy hat.”

“ Do we have a wager  Mr Covems?  I grin at him... waiting....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #1406 : June 14, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »

Looking into her eyes, I say, "Miss Brandy... we have a wager."  She flutters her eyelashes at me with a cheeky grin, which caused me to smile.

Miss Brandy and I take our places at the bar, a small crowd circles around us to watch the contest.  I feel Miss Amy come up behind me.

Joe pours 6 mugs of sarsparilla in true bartender style... he holds 3 mugs by the handles in each hand and moves them under the tap.  When the first 3 are filled he places them in front of me, all the while filling the other 3 mugs.  He shuts the tap off and places the sarsparilla filled mugs next to the others on the bar.

He pours Miss Brandy a shot of booze to the brim of the shot glass and returns the bottle to the shelf.  "Okay Cove," Joe says, "get your head start."

I raise a mug of sarsparilla, and shift my hand to the bottom of the mug, cupping it in my hand and give a little nod of my head towards Miss Brandy, while looking her in the eyes.  Putting the mug up to my lips, I begin to drink slowly, the creamy sarsparilla is very cold and very refreshing.  I slowly drink it all down... a little bit of the foam is on my upper lip.  "Ahhhhhhh."  I say like a man parched.

Then I take the mug by the bottom and tip it upside down and place it over Miss Brandy's filled shot glass.  It hits the bar with a little thunk, trapping her shot glass under my mug.

"Okay Joe."  I say, looking into Miss Brandy's eyes again.  "You can call go whenever it suits you."

Brandybee

« #1407 : June 14, 2013, 07:00:35 AM »

My mouth opens wide... indignation in my face .... a trick ....  looking with dismay at my trapped  short glass with my drink in .

I lean forward  screwing my eyes a little  and pursing my lips ...   " Why Covems... Covems ..."   feigning anger .. " you,  you .. oooo "

But I cant hold it for long ....

I burst out laughing  as does Old Joe...

For it seems Covems didn't notice the drink , that Old Joe poured in to my glass -   

Jeppsons Malort

Remembering Jayc's words once....  “its hands down the most vile tasting liquor in the world”……..in my neck of the wood its known as “northern discomfort"

Old Joe reads from the bottle:- 

"It is not possible to forget our two-fisted liquor. The taste just lingers and lasts - seemingly forever. The first shot is hard to swallow!  Make it past two 'shock-glasses' and with the third you could be ours...forever."

Jayc had said ...   “never been able to get past that first shot”  and trying to describe the taste  - " .a combination of  earwax and lighter fluid served in a dirty ashtray”

I take out my cheque book ...    A$835. 29  , pen poised.   " Of course , if you don't drink all, including mine,  I can put my pen away again "     Just waiting patiently for the  " Malort face "   ;D    ;D     ;D      ;D

Old Joe shouts "  Go "  still chuckling and eyes watering with laughter .....

« : June 14, 2013, 07:06:57 AM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #1408 : June 14, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »

I was laughung when I heard covems talking bout the rules. I have won many free drinks in bars with this bet. Waiting for Brandy's answer, asking myself if she is noticing the catch. Suddenly i see her smiling, more grinning and then she says “ Let’s make it a little more interesting...  “  I muse ,  “ My shot glass is filled to the brim so it holds at least 3 measures and  once the winner has emptied their mugs or glass,  they finish off the losers drinks.  I love Sarsparilla too.   ....  After all,  I will finish my drink well before you ... it’s the least I can do.  We will taste the same then , when you snog me and give me that wonderful cowboy hat.”

Hahahaha... i turn away, trying to hide my big laughter... she HAS noticed it and now is trying to catch him too. Oh my god, I remember this drink. Jayc has brought it into bar and the word disgusting is much too harmless for it.
Covems accepts and is enjoying his first drink. I can feel his pleasure and his inner satisfaction when the fluid is running down his throat.. drop by drop. He puts his empty mug above Bradny's shot. "Okay Joe."  he says, looking into Miss Brandy's eyes again.  "You can call go whenever it suits you."
After few seconds Brandy is bursting out laughing...

I put my hand to covems shoulder "Well my friend, seems it's a draw at the moment. Drink this holy shit and Brandy has to pay. Don't drink and there is no winner. Or..." I wink "do you have another idea? I do" I smile, waiting for his answer....

Covems

« #1409 : June 14, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »

"Hmmmm...  " I say to Miss Brandy.  "Well played." 

Turning to Lover, I say... "I'm playing the cards that were dealt... but I thank you for your offer, my friend."

I pick up a mug and again slowly drain its contents.  The creamy sarsparilla is delicious.  "Sioux City is the best." I think as I gulp it down.  Third one goes down as easily as the first two.  By the time I get to the last one, it's a struggle to get it all down, my belly bulges from the amount of liquids I just poured into it.

Finally I polish off the last mugfull of sarsparilla.  "Brrrrrraaaaaaaapppp!"  A loud, long belch from deep in my gullet.

"Hold on."  I say, while pointing a finger up.  "There's a few more in there that need to come out."

I issue 3 more loud burps and one little one.  I pull the mug off Miss Brandy's shot and make an offer.

"There's still a chance you may want to drink this."  I say to her... she shakes her head with a vigorous 'NO'... grinning that cheeky grin.

"Joe,"  I say to him, "me and a Cheyenne Brave named Two Feathers once got rip roaring drunk on a bottle of this stuff after a night of carousing."

"Wow!"  Joe says, gathering up my empty mugs.  "How the hell did you ever get past the first shot?"

"We were already drunk... but even after all that, I never did acquire a taste for it.  Pour me a half of sarsparilla, would you?... for a chaser."  I ask him... "and put it on Miss Brandy's tab."

Picking up the shot glass I sniff it and pull back quickly from it's foul, swamp like odor.  "Puked my guts out that night, too."

Holding it in front of me, I give Miss Brandy a salute with the glass and say "Through the lips and over the gums... look out stomach... here it comes."  I down the entire glass full in one gulp.  The taste is awful, bringing back memories of being on my knees and laying over a rock in the mountains, puking... with Two Feathers rolling around on the ground, laughing hysterically at me.

Grabbing the sarsparilla I take a few drinks of that too.  I'm beginning to feel like I could spew and wave for folks to step back.  Getting my meaning, the small crowd moves off to the side.

The feeling passes... I take another swig of sarsparilla... but the taste of the Malort is still lingering.  Then I step up to Miss Brandy, and take her shoulders in my hands.  "This is too good not to share."  I say to her, concluding with "Onion Breath."

I quickly pull her into a kiss... she struggles, backing up... knocking over a bar stool and tries turning her head... my arms wrap her up... holding her so my hands can hold her head... pressing my lips to hers...  my tongue snakes in... she bites it... I pull it back, then press my thumbs into her cheeks, holding her mouth open with the pressure... again my tongue goes in... a slobbery, wet, Malort flavored kiss.  I can hear laughing and guffawing from around the bar.

Breaking the kiss and turning Miss Brandy loose... I cringe a little waiting for the slap that doesn't come... then I take another swig of sarsparilla from the mug, and slide up next to Amy and push my shoulder into hers.  "The truck's packed," I say to her, "wanna get out of here?"

"Yes."  Amy answers.  Our eyes meet and we smile at each other. 

I take Amy's arm into mine and turn to face everyone... taking off my hat, I say in a loud voice.  "Thank you all for a most memorable evening... but now we must bid you all... adios."  We do a sweeping bow.

Amy and I walk past the bar arm in arm, heading for the parking lot, I still have my hat in my hand.  When we pass by Miss Brandy, I take the hat and plop it on her head and give her a wink and continue out the door.

We get to the truck, and I open the door for Amy... and with another sweeping bow I say... "Your carriage, m'lady."  I Help her in and shut the door.  Getting to the driver's side, I open the door and reach behind the seat, pulling out a hat box.  I remove the lid from the box and take out a brand new, black, Diamond Jim Stetson and settle it just right on my head.

"I love putting on a new hat, Sweets."  I say to Amy as I climb in and start the truck.  Looking her in the eye I continue.  "It's like putting on new underwear..."  I put the truck in gear and we're off...

: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 146  
« previous next »
: