*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1155235 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1440 : July 09, 2013, 06:46:01 PM »

I need a drink after exerting myself in “ Blu’s bumps “  I wonder if the girl has put on weight ..... !!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

And feel it’s time to get out of my bee costume,   I ask Old Joe to mind the fort, while  I shower & change.  I pop down to my dungeon and following a refreshing  shower,  throw on my  faithful old jeans  and  blouse  and keep Coves old hat on.

15 minutes or so later, I am back in the bar, where I immediately notice,  Blu and jcm  are flirting & getting cosy.  I know that look on Blu’s  face and  go to a secret cabinet behind the bar, reaching for a spare dungeon key.   “ Well, it is her birthday  and Christi has been busy out of town... any problems there, I guess I will shoulder the blame some... then again, Blu does like her punishments.. guess, she’ll say if she needs my help in placating anyone “   Mind made up I take a key  and hide it in my hand.

I see a new face at the bar, Patricia 1975, who has very kindly offered to buy a round of drinks.  I greet her -  “ Welcome to the AB&G,  Joe,  get this fine lady a whiskey on the house -  first drink is always free” I smile at her.  “ Then I dare you to go apple dunking “

JCM  and Blu walk passed me and I press the key into JCM’s hand . “"I think you might need this, Blu knows the way"  I wink at Blu, who blows me a cheeky kiss,  The drink must be affecting her senses but I can’t help but chuckle.   They head off towards the secret passageway in the pool room.

I look at JCM in a new light and wonder if he is a Dom or  just playing out a fantasy for the night.  I must remember to speak to Tangoracer and get him to make discreet enquiries there ...  :o

I turn back to Patricia and Lover who joins us,   “ A Bacardi and coke for my friend here” I order Lover his guilty pleasure  and we chat about the best way to get an apple with your teeth.  :-X

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1441 : July 15, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »

After finding my way home... I decide to make my way back to the bar.  I grabbed my new leather suit, the pants absolutley hug ever curve... the black halter top is cut just to there. Not to show the girls to much but just enough.  I decide to wear my hair down, and wear my red SF 49ers pumps that was a gift  ::) just to give the out fit a pop.  And out the door I go... *thinking to myself I wonder what activites or who is hanging out down at the bar.

I got to the bar, and walked over to the bar... "Hey Old Joe, lets start with a couple shots of tequilia, lime and salt.. Please."  I shot both down pretty fast.  " Now a Jack and Pepsi please".... Looks around the bar,  as I seen Brandy running around, raising my glass to her, and mouthed out "Hey Girl!" She waved and acknowledged me. As I started to feel a lil warm, and tingly.  I sat on the bar stool, looking around and the activity going on around me.  Well hmmm, maybe it will pick back up soon. ...

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1442 : July 18, 2013, 11:45:25 PM »

Walking back into the Bar from the pool room the mid morning the day after the Furry Party. Walk over to the bar  " Morning Joe strong black coffee please" I ask him "No problem the coffee pot is already to go" he answers and places the mug on the bar in front of me "thanks Jeo"

Turning and looking around the bar at the mess from the party I think of the spa room and what sort of a mess that will be in. Taking my coffee with me I walk to the spa door and push it open. I smile its not to bad just some towels on the floor and the beds to clean and turn the tub to clean mode.
Walking around the room picking up the towels I find a pair of little black lace panties I smile and think "The first pair of many to be gifted to the room from the hot girls it the bar"

I hang them on a hock next to the big mirror, smiling to myself I return to my cleaning of the spa as I drink my coffee.
After an hour or so the spa is clean and tidy ready for the next time its needed.

I walk back out into the bar "Morning Brandy Great night last night"  "Afternoon Tango yes what a great party again" she answers putting my mug back on the bar "refill tango" Jeo asks " yes please Joe thanks"   he refills it for me and put a nice mug of tea next to it for Brandy.

We set and chat about the night as we drink our drinks laughing at some of the fun and game that went on. Finishing my coffee I lean over to Brandy and Kiss her cheek. "Time to get Genavieve from my car and get a little practise with her"
"Genavieve"Brandy asks  I smile "Yes my very special little baby" I say with a wink

I walk out to my car and return in just a few minutes with my black hard guitar case and walk up on the stage, opening the case I take out my baby a left handed Gidson

Putting the strap over my shoulder and plugging her in I turn to the laptop in the bands corner and search for the backing track I wont.

I move back to the mic and say "Its been a whale sense I've played her so she my be out of turn"

Going back to the laptop I hit enter and the 10 second count down starts. Moving back to the mic get ready standing with my legs apart and my head bowed my eyes closed I hear the beep from the laptop and start to run my fingers over the strings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ4wX76_oMI

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?

Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

(Steping back from the mic and just play)

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
And how we found
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Standing at the mic with my head bowed and tears rolling down my cheeks I take a breath "thats for all are friends we've loved and lost this year"

I feel a hand on my shoulder "Wow that was so moving" I open my eyes and look round to see Brandy with tears in her eyes

jayc
: 1600

« #1443 : July 19, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »

Awakening in the Bat Cave I reach for my watch to see the time. Its mid afternoon!  Stone still fast asleep,  I get up, shower and dress in jeans and a tee shirt. Pausing to leave a note on my pillow telling Stone im going to the bar I close the dungeon door quietly and walk up the ramp to the pool room  entrance.

Entering the bar  I hear the opening lines to Pink Floyd’s “wishing you were here”  I see Tango alone on the stage  playing a guitar and smile and silently sing along. Joe pours me a coffee and I sit on a stool  near Brandy who smiles and nods her greeting as we watch and listen. Looking around the bar is in utter shambles from the wildest party yet to date in the Bar’s  young history and reminisce the evening
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1444 : July 20, 2013, 03:01:52 AM »

After my breakfast with Sexi, i head back to the crimelab, i need to get some transportation for our band. I can't use my own van, i might need it when Poison Ivy reappears, but next to it is the Medical Examiners van and that's  never been used,  there are so little deads in this town that i think the ME quite her job because i have not seen her for a year or so.

I pull the stretcher out the back, we don't need that and starts the van. I drive up to Tango's Car dealership and park in the back next to the shed we have been using to practice for the band. Tango is not around and when i check inside his guitar is also missing. He must have gone ahead to the AB&G and left me with all the hard work.

We are just starting as a band so we don't have any roadies. Lucky for me we did put all the gear in the flightcases the last time we had a practice, and by making a ramp with some planks laying around i roll the whole lot into the van. Next stop the AB&G.

When i arrive at the AB&G is see Tango's car parked, nice now he can get off his lazy ass and help me getting this equipment to stage. I enter and sure there he is playing his guitar on stage. As soon as he finished the song i go stand in front of him and stare with my arms crossed and not speaking a word.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #1445 : July 20, 2013, 03:25:25 AM »

Marilyn and I arrive in the bar. She is bit surprised. I have spent many time with friends, not telling her the reason. Today she will know...
Just as we reach, tango is playing "Wish you were here", one of the best Pink Floyds songs at all (really listening to it now).

We welcome Brandy with a big hug and high five yac and Old Joe. Waving to tango and mrsexlover on stage, while he is playing the song.
Marilyn is looking to me "You didn't mention there is a concert tonight". "No I didn't" I grin "well, I couldn't. Soon you will know the reason. Stay with Brandy, I uhm... have to go behind the stage" I tell her. After a kiss I leave.
Good luck, my suitcase already is in my office. Have to change my clothes as I'm bit overdressed in my blue suit. Also want to check some technical things before we can go.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1446 : July 20, 2013, 04:14:08 AM »

As I finish playing and let my eyes clear I see a pear of feet standing in front of me. Letting my eyes move up over the tapping trainers blue jeans white T-shirt folded arms looking up higher it mrsexlover not looking happy. Then I remember I was meant to help him band gear form the dealership lockup "Sorry my friend I forgot I was meant to help you this morning" I say with a sly smiles "You go have a coffee and I'll bring the gear in from the van"

I take Genavieve and put her back in her case. Going out the back of the stage I give Lover a wave hi and open the stage door the van is parked up nice and close to the doors I place the bridge plate down into the back of the van I start to wheel the flight cases from the van on to the stage. Keeping them all behind the certain so no one will see what is going on. Rolling the last case from the van onto the stage I close up the van doors and then the stage doors ready to put it all back again later.

Going back to the bar "Coffee Please Joe" I ask "Where's your mug then" he replies "Just here" I say as i tap mrsexlover on the shoulder. Joe laughs and put the mug of coffee on the bar.  As we stand drinking our coffee's "All the gear is behind the certain just needs setting up where we want it but I guess we all need to be here for that."

Lover

« #1447 : July 20, 2013, 04:28:25 AM »

After checking the electric and the lights, I help tango and mrsexlover to wheel the flight cases behind the stage. We go to the bar, take a coffee and I turn to Marilyn. She still is surprised and so Brandy is too. Sure they have talked about what's going on, but they don't have an idea. "What the hell are you doing?" Marilyn is asking. I laugh, hug her and pull her close to me. "Soon" is all I say, again laughing. "Wish me, wish us good luck - and enjoy" I whisper before we share a long kiss.

Talking to Old Joe "Make sure there is enough water and beer behind the stage. Will be a long and hot night." "Sure" he answers in his usual talk, not saying more than necessary.

"I hope the lads are in time" I say to mrsexlover. "Want to have a soundcheck before the bar is crowded and also a little warm-up behind the stage"

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1448 : July 22, 2013, 04:35:06 AM »

Home at last.....mmm, well, if i can call it like that! Recently i spent more time in the Bar & Grill then in my new apartment!

I open the main door and look around....lot of boxes to open and all the stuff in them to put on their place! But now i don't really have time for this, i nned to prepare and drive back to the Bar & Grill! I walk upstairs, on the upper bedroom and open the closet: all i need for tonight is here, i'm sure of it, but the closet is messed as the rest of the place and find what i'm looking at, requires more time then i expected but at last i find it.

Finally, with all i need in a bag, i'll grab the bass case and move out to go back to the Bar & Grill. Long the street for the Bar & Grill, i can't stop thinking about the great night i have and reviving every moment of it, being sure there will be  more night as this....or even better! Smiling, i stop my car in the Bar parking area and go inside, finding out Lover, mrsexlover and my Master working on the stage and talking.

"Hey guys!" i yell, waving my hand "sorry if i'm late....give me few minutes and i'll join you!"

I walk to the counter, where old Joe is working.

"Hey Joe! Did you think it's possible to have some sanwiches for me and the boys!? it will be a long afternoon.....oh, and something cold to drink!" i ask, winking at him.

"No problem, HB....i'll take care of it!"

"Thanks, Joe! A last think....is the changing room open!? have to put there this bag!"

"yes, it's all ready for tonight!"

"You always do a great work here.....thanks!" i say and then leave for the changing room, just to come back out after a minute with the bass case in my hand.

I join the guys near the stage, just wondering where the others member are.

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1449 : July 22, 2013, 06:54:53 AM »

i open my eyes and for a while i cant figure where i am
it's just a second cos i feel the warm body next to me..Jane's arm on my chest and her head on my shoulder....
i turn to her and look her sleeping...she seems so peaceful...what a great night we had
i dont know what time is it but the sun coming through the blinds tells me i'm late...fuck they will kill me lol
i bend over Jane and kiss her softly on the lips..then on the chin ..then the earlobe...
she moans lightly and her eyes open
"hello my love" i whisper her "i think i'm gonna run....me and the boys have to prepare the show....and i'm late as always lol"
"mmmm....stay just for a few" she says and pull my neck to kiss me
i kiss back her deeply.."mmm....no love...i gotta go"
jump out of the bed and face Jane " dont miss the show for any reason Jane!"
"i wont Freddie....i'll be there "
"good "
i smile  and blow her a kiss
then i take my clothes and run out
to the B&G

mrsexlover

« #1450 : July 22, 2013, 08:32:55 AM »

Tango, lover and Me are setting up the instruments and plugging in the amplifiers when HB walks in, she waves to us and walks to Joe to arrange some drinks and something to eat.

As we take a break Freddie is also walking in. Great all we need now is for James and Bear to appear so we can do a proper soundcheck now the bar is still closed.

After the break i start to connect my keyboards and try the keys for a bit. Tango is smiling and grabs a harmonica out of his pocket, he starts winking at me and i know right away what he is up to, it's not the kind of music we play as a band but,we can't go on without the other two, so i can test my keyboards that way as he puts the harmonica to his lips and blows some familiar tune.

He laughs when i follow his lead and take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
The Regular crowd shuffles in
There's an old man sitting next to me
Makin' love to his tonic and gin

He says, "Son, can you play me a memory
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger man's clothes."

La la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

Chorus:
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

Now Old Joe at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But there's someplace that he'd rather be
He says, "Mart, I believe this is killing me."
As the smile ran away from his face
"Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place"

Oh, la la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it's better than drinkin' alone

Chorus
Sing us a song you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
And you got us feeling alright

Now Paul is a real estate novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
And probably will be for life

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
And Brandy Bee gives me a smile
'Cause she knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
To forget about life for a while
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
And say, "Man, what are you doin' here?"

Oh, la la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

Chorus:
Sing us a song you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
And you got us feeling alright

The boys join in with the last chorus and smile, seems this is going the be a good day

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1451 : July 22, 2013, 03:10:43 PM »

OOT:  Congratulation for hitting 501 posts, Mrsexlover! and a cheer for 100th page of the B&G!
« : July 23, 2013, 03:53:03 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #1452 : July 22, 2013, 03:32:51 PM »

OOT: Congrats mrsexlover and bar-topic

When the first chorus words started, I join - love this song and some more of Billy Joel. It's a good warmup for me and my voice. We are singing loud and full of emotions, feeling it will be a great night.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1453 : July 22, 2013, 07:06:23 PM »

I sing along to the songs ,  they are a brilliant new band  and I get Old Joe to help me out back, bringing in the goody bags...  Cocks & Roses beer mats,  pens, key rings, T shirts and baseball caps.

As the guys finish off the song I take advantage of the break and Ring the bar bell..

"Drinks are on the house Guys & Girls ... MrSexLover has hit 500 posts and is now a HERO MEMBER-  Hip Hip HORRAY   ;   We have hit a century of pages ...  Hip Hip Horray  100 today ;   and a new English Prince has been born...   HIP HIP HORRAY   ;   and  It's the Cocks & Roses opening night  HIP HIP HORRAY....   Lets... PARTYYYYYYYYYYY.... YAYYYYYYYY....

The bar staff fling some of the goodies to the customers, ensuring everyone has a Cocks & Roses  T shirt & cap .   They open up the bag wraps putting the T shirts on, as the band tune up to the cheers, gearing up for the next song...

« : July 22, 2013, 07:10:29 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover

« #1454 : July 22, 2013, 09:19:21 PM »

OOT Thanks my friends i never would have made it to 500 if i did not enjoy being here with you all  :)

: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 146  
« previous next »
: