*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ideas to ameliore some clothes
« previous next »
: [1]
: ideas to ameliore some clothes  ( 4076 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : July 21, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »

As you surely seen some of the women clothes are just weird when weared as sex clothes , particularry all that is harness , swimsuit likes and some bodystockings . They dont free the pussy or the breasts when they are weared in sex clothes and make the penetrations and licking/kissing really not attracrive with them . ( its why i never wear them)

BUT , i had an idea (maybe a bad one)  ;D

And if , when we buy some of them (ex : swimsuit from tight *thanks the publicity*) , why dont have a closed version for the street clothes AND a cortchless or free breasts version (depending on the type of clothe) .

This way , a harness could hide the pussy in street clothes and seem unlocked to show the pussy when the wearer do a sex pose .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
naughtyany
: 30

« #1 : July 21, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »

I agree I would like to be able to use more things as sex cloths. One of my favorite partners and I were talking about how hot the new black and white dresses are and how hot it would be to have a sex version pulled up around my waist instead of having to take it off this could apply to most of the dresses.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : July 22, 2012, 04:31:36 AM »

Well, girls, dunno about the desing originally made by the dev-team, but this is something our skilled Tight and Jeanona can try. but the problem is on the game......anyway, we need a little work from Dev-team anyway....

btw, like the suggestion!

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #3 : July 22, 2012, 07:53:28 AM »

Great idea, I love it. :)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : July 22, 2012, 02:00:20 PM »

I agree I would like to be able to use more things as sex cloths. One of my favorite partners and I were talking about how hot the new black and white dresses are and how hot it would be to have a sex version pulled up around my waist instead of having to take it off this could apply to most of the dresses.

i didnt talk of dresses there cause we can yet have sex with some , even if its little bad sometimes (all rubbing pussy actionts have fingers passing through the dress  ;D) but it could be an exellent idea too  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : July 31, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »

calling back this in first page , too many moved files in this page  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: