*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I'm sure...
« previous next »
: [1]
: I'm sure...  ( 3341 )
Concerto

« : August 10, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »

...that the following points have probably been discussed at length elsewhere but, in trying to search, you have to understand the terminology in order to enter appropriate search terms.

First, I'd like to say that I wish I had discovered this game much earlier. I won't go into the reasons. Suffice it to say that it has kept me "amused" , enough for me to take out an annual subscrption (I needed a new hairstyle especially as 90% of us seem to go to the same studio).

What did surprise me was that, in buying poses, there doesn't appear to be good descriptions of them and, more to the point, of the sub-poses (err... is that a word/phrase?). Sometimes it is difficult for me, even when they are magnified in the shop, to gauge exactly who is doing what to whom (is that me or a partner with a strap-on?). I'm sure that the game has been going long enough that someone has gone to the trouble of compiling a more descriptive list. Can anyone point me in that direction.

Secondly, "try before you buy". On setting up my character I found it very annoying that the only way that I could visualize how, for example, clothing would look on me was to troll the members in game (yes and I did ask some very helpful players and apparently only got put on ignore once and that appeared to be automatically) to get an idea. Why can't I see how they look with my skin color? I hate to complain but, even when magnified, the images in the shop a) don't do the clothes justice and b) rarely give me an impression of what they will really look like when in game. Why can't we see the shop (items) in game so that we at least have higher resolution images.

Lastly (well, apart from a few niggling little things like getting a txt and responding to it automatically and discovering that it has actually gone to someone else), why on earth do I have to exit the room in order to take clothing off piece by piece? Well, of course, I don't, I would never be that rude but it is either one set of clothes or another (usually lack of) once you are in room with no way of "stripping" for want of a better word.

Great game btw and, if I have misunderstood any of the above points (more likely I haven't read the manual) I apologise.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : August 10, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »

welcome concerto , youre right all these points have been discussed in some topics . But you must wait that a moderator show you where the topics have been moved cause of the recent re-organisation of the forum  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 10, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »

@Rukya: That's not correct, the board with the description of poses for each gender have neither been moved or renamed.

Welcome concerto,
it's nice that you not just like the game but also found the way to this crazy forum. :)

About 90% going to the same studio... yes there is actually only one hairdresser in AChat-city....

About the poses: On the main page of this forum you see topics called "Woman with man", Man with man", "Woman with woman"... these are the boards about the poses. For example here is "Woman with man": http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html
You have to know it's not done by the developer but of us users. So it might least one or two hours after a pose is available in shop before you can read more about.

Try before buy or more infos for clothes, rooms, items... have been discussed a lot. It simple is the attitude of the developer not to offer it.

Also staying in room to change clothes or strip has been discussed. It's the way AChat is working so it's (probably) not easy to change because of the programm.

We (user in forum) reached a lot of improvement and many of our ideas have been done. Some won't be done because of software solutions or becasue the developer don't want it. But stay here and share your opinions, go on telling your wishes and ideas and let's work together to improve a great game.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : August 11, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »

welcome to the forum Concerto.

Lover said it all. The subjects have been discussed. If you want a review of the poses, check the boards that were mentioned. For clothes, there is often a better picture of the clothes in these threads in 'Artist's Alley'

Keiko's Fashion Kloset (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1665.0.html)
Jeanona's Fashion styles (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1686.0.html)
Tight's Fits (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1689.0.html)

Some, not all, clothes are designed by members of this game and they try to show as much of the outfits as possible. I am one of those designers and know very well, the view on the items in the shop is limited. That issue has been adressed often and somewhere i hope that the development team is working on a solution.

As you will find, this forum is a very positive place, though some can be quite negative at times. Still, great ideas are shared and there are a lot of wonderful people to meet.. I hope to hear from you more often..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: