*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More shemale poses and 3 some poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: More shemale poses and 3 some poses  ( 5865 )
GrellGrell
: 1

« : August 13, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »

Shemales need moer poses in general way too limited plus there should be 3 some poses where one can give the other oral while the third fucks the one geting oral or fucks the one giving oral possibilities are endless i hope achat impliments some soon
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : August 13, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »

welcome to the forum grellgrell , the good section to ask pose for shemales is "shemales and their lovers in achat" topic , and about the 3 somes , take a look at this topic : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1275.15.html

its a good start for you it seem  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Creeda41
: 2

« #2 : August 31, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »

I agree  there should be many more shemale poses. i know that they want to go with what is popular  but there are more premium shemale useres (percentage) out of shemales than the other groups. So it would be nice if they give those that pay the most often what they want. Maybe not first but in a timely fashion. Thank you and take care
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : August 31, 2012, 10:13:14 AM »

they dont count in percentage but in numbers . I explain : last time i counted the peoples here there was around 1000 tg and around 20000 heteros . S so even if you was 100% of premiums tg , you could not beat 10% of the heteros

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Neely
: 1

« #4 : December 06, 2012, 12:35:40 PM »

I love AChat, but as a Bi male I would love to have more poses for the Shemale/Male and Male/Male.  I would so love to be chained by a sm or m like in the fm poses.  And have a sm be able to do me anally in more poses like the male does female with their poses.  There's so many fm poses that I wish was in the sm and mm poses....I love being in rooms with females but I love males and shemales more, they have what I want most!  Also, the threesome poses are great for shemales and males together but there could be more, again like in the mmf/ffm threesomes, a foursome would absolutely be awesome!!  I have tried other games but I like the "privacy" of AChat, so I am here to stay....just wish had more for us guys that prefer the penis over the vagina! ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 06, 2012, 01:05:29 PM »

Welcome Neely and thanks for posting your thoughts.
We support you and your wishes. Do you know our "protest" for more LGBT poses, called "Panties Friday"?  Read this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.msg43320.html#new and join us :)

I also ask you to introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html and to share your ideas and wishes and the other threads, to help us to improve AChat. Let's make it a great place to have fun and meet many great people.

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : December 06, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »

I'm afraid the poses you describe Neely are those that I find completely useless, but I guess there are the tgirls out there with a more masculine mindset regarding sex that would find those interesting. ::)

Personally I'd like them to make more poses to those of us with a more feminine mindset, and especially in the 3some poses with men where there's nearly no pose at all that I find interesting.

In 3some poses with men it feels like I'm just an extra to fulfil the fantasies of men while not getting any pleasure out of it myself.
« : December 07, 2012, 08:18:06 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : December 07, 2012, 02:57:19 AM »

Adera and Neely (p.s. welcum in our playground!  ;)).....you are at the two opposite in this topic but this doesn't mean one of you is wrong: it's all about personal taste!
So, i think we need a good choise of poses who can satisfy every one and in the S/M one, a reverse button maybe can be a solution!

And if you have any good suggestion, post it in the right page for the next poll:

for Tgirl and their lover >  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html

3some  > http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2059.0.html

just say "i want more" don't help so much.....we have to give to the dev-team some good ide to work on and, i hope, mine in the 3some pose is couse it can be easily released for lot of the gender we have here and, IMO, there is a good variability of option...or i hope so!  ;)

MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #8 : December 07, 2012, 09:27:46 AM »

Personally I'd like them to make more poses to those of us with a more feminine mindset, and especially in the 3some poses with men where there's nearly no pose at all that I find interesting.

Exactly, Adera. MMS works completely the opposite of what it should be, except the double BJ pose. I obviously understand that we're not as many as F or M, but at least one pose where we're the ones being pleasured would be welcome. I wouldn't ask for more. Just one!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: