*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Chained pleasure"
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth to buy it?
***** OMG OMG WORTH it   -10 (38.5%)
**** An excellent add   -5 (19.2%)
*** Good... but not worth the price   -4 (15.4%)
** Eh... there are better choices in value   -2 (7.7%)
* Not worth it (choose this  you better explain)   -5 (19.2%)
: 22

: Poll: New position "Chained pleasure"  ( 11896 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #15 : November 19, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »

YEAH well said Sexilliciours

When are we going to get it the other way round come on DEV TEAM lets get the GUYS on the cross

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : November 19, 2012, 04:58:02 AM »

I'm asking to my self.......if dev-team gonna release this pose for more orientation when they create it and not waiting to adjust it for more orientation, i think they can low the price a little and for sure they end sell them more easily....

did someone think i'm wrong!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : November 19, 2012, 10:53:00 AM »

to me youre right HB , to me if there is more then hmmm lets say one or two months between the MF version and others versions , they could be less pricy . And particulary in FF , SS and MM versions as some MF moves are adapted and are useless

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #18 : March 28, 2021, 05:24:34 PM »

Norwich and partner completed a review in 2012 for "The Achat Tattler" here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... > The AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.msg37370.html#msg37370

We thought we would give it an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since. It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to spend money and buy it in the shop.

To date, there is only MF & MS Chained Pleasure. (F on cross.) poses available.
There is also a version of  "Chained Pleasure. (M on cross)" where the man is on the cross - one with a normal cock and another with a Giant Cock.  These are also only available at the moment in MF & MS.
All these can be found in the "SM & Fetish" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 76. Chained Pleasure:

This pose can be found in the "SM & Fetish" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Grab Neck
2. Slap Face (More a whack and rough play forwards and back hand)
3. Finger pussy (Hot)
4. Lick pussy (Hot)
5. Lick Nipple (Hot)
6. Fondle (Inner) thigh
7. Jerk off
8. Pinch R Nipple
9. Fuck
10. Lick Navel
11. Rub (Own) Nipple
12. Fondle (her)
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Suck Finger
2. Tongue Out
3. Fuck
4. Kiss Hand
5. Rub Clit
6. Enjoy
7. Rub Belly
8. Kiss
9. Shake Hip
10. Lick Ear
11. Lick Chest
12. Tongue Play
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

Love this pose! She is totally helpless and gives her man total trust and submission. She is shackled by her ankles and her wrists on his St Andrews cross. All of the actions help set the scene. Personally I’m not too keep on the slap face as it’s too rough for my tastes. It’s a great pose for a Dominant to play out his needs and kink and for the submissive to enjoy losing her control and trusting her Dominant to care for her sexual yearnings.  5 Stars

JessiCapri says, ““For this pose I don't think it appropriate for the woman to have any actions at all other than facial reactions and of course I just find those too silly.  However, having said that, if your partner is aware of what actions are available to you he can instruct on when to use them.  This makes this a verrrryyyyy hot and absolute must have for a proper D/s encounter.  Five HOT stars from me. mmmmm”

* * * * * 5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.
« : April 08, 2021, 09:38:34 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: