*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  profil data and search request
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: profil data and search request  ( 9644 )
SonyaVixen
: 10

« : September 14, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »

we got:
- name: used correctly
- sex: used correctly
- skin:  used correctly
- city: mostly used for something else
- orientation: used correctly
- character type: used correctly, useful?
- favorite game: used correctly? useful?
- description: used correctly

but what we need is something more complex. first at all we need a "speak language" selector where we can show at least the main languages we speak. for example.: English, German, France, Spain, Italy, Russia. this should nearly replace the need of "city and country". we also need a way to search for the language correctly. currently for searching "German" speaking people you use: german, germany, deutsch, deutschland, austria, österreich, schweiz, switz and many more variations. that makes is nearly impossible to really search for someone speaking your language. that's just bad :(

the orientation should also be enhanced. instead of the current system why not just list all possible room's? for a female: FM, FF, FS, FFF, FMM, FFM, FFS, FMS, FSS. and let us search for it. that would stop people from using city, country and description for that data.

increase the length of the description a bit to let us put more text in it.

favorite game: is that so useful that it takes half of the space of your profile / search request? anyone using that filter really to search? for me its just a waste of space. maybe using that space for better stuff?

add a switch to hide all "currently in a room" players from the search list. we are most likly not searching for someone that is busy ;O also that switch for the friends and partners list on your own profile would be nice. so that you only see online + available  friends / partners there.

on the search menu you got "your profile" on the b-right corner. just add 3 little buttons below that button for own "friends", "lovers" and "husbands" it's just bad to have to open your profile first to reach that most important lists.

overall... just improve the UI ;)
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : September 14, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »

Good ideas Sonya, I like them and they would make AChat a lot more manageable.
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #2 : September 14, 2012, 09:01:24 AM »

Great Idea Sonya, lets hope the dev-team listen en improve these things

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : September 14, 2012, 10:50:40 AM »

You made some really good suggestions Sonya.
Before I forget... welcome back :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : September 14, 2012, 10:57:03 AM »

I want to join Lover in the welcome, then......well, for someone new around here this is a great topic with lot of interessing idea! i like all of them and the one i want point more is about language: it's not so hard to find italian people like me (well, if they had set "country" in the right way, something i don't had done, lol!) cause at last we write "italy" or "italia" usually, but for other nation like germany, i can understand it's a pain....

I repeat my self.....amazing idea!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : September 14, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »

for france we write france so its easy . And i never met someone who write breton or chti or alsacien , 3 variantes of french . So not sure of the use of this option

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #6 : September 14, 2012, 06:32:46 PM »

HB
cause at last we write "italy" or "italia" usually, but for other nation like germany, i can understand it's a pain....
Why should it be a pain?

The only thing you have to do is write your country and nothing more. Only if some write Germany and other Deutschland you dont find them of course. But this problem is valid for each nation except England.

SonyaVixen

« #7 : September 14, 2012, 06:54:43 PM »

that's a bit more complex. for example i can live in the usa i put "usa" in the country box. but i speak english, german and maybe even more languages. but can someone finds me then? if he searches for german speaking people? the country and the languages you speak are two different things. i just want to search for languages people speak. i am not interested in what country they are :=) and if i want to know it... i just ask ;)
Lover

« #8 : September 14, 2012, 07:05:28 PM »

A choice box (instead of free text) in which you can choose the languages you speak solves this problem. Then you have one term for each language.

add a switch to hide all "currently in a room" players from the search list. we are most likly not searching for someone that is busy ;O also that switch for the friends and partners list on your own profile would be nice. so that you only see online + available  friends / partners there.
It happens that people leave the room when you browse the list. So I think it's better to show everyone.

SonyaVixen

« #9 : September 15, 2012, 06:37:09 AM »

you can speak more then one language at a time, a simple choice box is not working for it
Lover

« #10 : September 15, 2012, 10:10:10 AM »

A choice box (instead of free text) in which you can choose the languages
There are choice boxes where you can choose more then one language.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #11 : September 15, 2012, 11:47:10 AM »

Hi Sonya! Welcome to the Forum!

Like all your suggestions except one.........

I don't want my search list to exclude everyone who is "currently in a room" because I might be looking for that specific person and if they don't show up, then I would think they were offl-Line.

Just my thoughts.

:)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
SonyaVixen

« #12 : September 18, 2012, 01:57:45 AM »

i dont want the display of people within rooms total removed. i just want to hide them if i want to do so.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : September 18, 2012, 02:02:15 AM »

So, basically, what you need is a second option in the search menu: a "not in room" filter who can be add to the one for not online users.

I think this will help a lot in the search for a partner cause sometimes cause it happen there are full pafe of in room people after a research. i want to support this idea with all my strenght!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #14 : September 18, 2012, 06:00:19 AM »

hmmm a full PAFE hentai ? what Pafe have to do with this ?  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: