*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  fiesty push to the bed
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Do you think a small push dureing sex is bad or abusive?
yes   -0 (0%)
no   -11 (64.7%)
maybe   -1 (5.9%)
depends   -5 (29.4%)
: 13

: fiesty push to the bed  ( 15139 )
Fantastical
: 8

« #15 : September 16, 2012, 08:15:38 AM »

We did talk the day before. But i made the mistake of asking her if she was a red head irl, you how people say there blonde brunette and whatnott? She got offended and accused me of labeling her by her hair and not a person. I said sorry and she accepted. Next day she messages me and asks me to room i say sure not expecting her to be offended by everything. I mean she corrected my grammar and asked me not to say "lol"  That was a red flag to me saying this girl is going to be offended by everything i do.  But i continued hopeing nothing bad would happen and ill be damed if i just lightly push her to the bed and she goes off like that. Over reaction much? I can understand people like certain things and dont like others. But she didnt even warn me about it. lol
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : September 16, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »

Fan.. I know this girl too. Now i can say.. you did nothing wrong.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : September 16, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »

Have we got a..... Ms Cookie Monster ... too    LMAO

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : September 16, 2012, 06:52:36 PM »

LOL.. seems so :D

OK, she is not posting here so i think we should not talk about her. In my opinion she is complicated, perhaps a bit afraid and uncofident. But in this case I understand Fan.

Bear
: 3856

« #19 : September 18, 2012, 01:44:02 PM »

Blu' some people will use the privacy of a room for uninterrupted conversation.  The best that could be said here is a signal misread or advance taken too quickly.

Well then it seems this is just one who has their own issues..., move on and let it go.

I had a partner who would immediately bail every time I penetrated...they always blamed their computer., but it seems though they could room for hours with others. Some folks just enjoy yanking ones chain for fun. Don't let it get to you.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #20 : September 19, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »

Blu' some people will use the privacy of a room for uninterrupted conversation. 

True Bear, done it ourselves, but with someone we've known for a while I think, otherwise what I said applies.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #21 : September 19, 2012, 03:30:21 AM »

Lol, a cookie monster, seems like she values her cookie quite highly.

Fantastical, I'm a bit surprised that you made a move for her after all those warnings you got from her behaviour.

Anyway, a feisty push to the bed can be a real turn on imo. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : September 19, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »

It can be the perfect move in the right cirmstances :P

Marilyn
: 3771

« #23 : September 19, 2012, 09:23:00 AM »

Lol, a cookie monster, seems like she values her cookie quite highly.

LOL!  ;D
Her cookie might worth gold.  ;D

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: