*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  First Person Camera View
« previous next »
: [1]
: First Person Camera View  ( 5137 )
Pafe
: 548

« : October 06, 2012, 04:38:06 AM »

Hiya's...

Would anyone else like to "fix" the First Person camera?  I know I would.  I don't use the first person view much, because of the constant bouncing, which is unsettling to me.  In real life, our eyes and our minds are very capable of keeping an object, or a person's face for that matter, in a fixed position without much of a bounce.

So, I am asking for the Dev-Team to please look into giving me a "fix" button the "First Person" view.  Similar to what we have for the Yacht Room, but able to be used while in the First Person camera.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  For the moderators:  I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into what you do here in the forum, and I don't want to sound like I'm complaining (even though I am   :P  ) but can something be done about all the pinned topics in this Category?  They take up half the page, and topics regulated to the second page and beyond get missed.

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 07, 2012, 01:08:19 PM »

Pafe, I already moved some topics to other boards - hope you noticed it ;) But we wanna keep the polls on top, please accept it.

Your idea seems logical to me. I also don't use first view often but almost because of the moving. So I agree with your idea.

Concerto

« #2 : October 07, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »

I'll third that. There are very few actions let alone poses that are ok (for me) in 1st person view. Boats never affect me but that cam view certainly upsets me.
Warwolf69

« #3 : December 08, 2013, 12:58:05 PM »

As a new user, I agree that they should fix first person.  It's very upsetting the way the camera moves around, not like my view in RL which is easy to fix on something.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: