*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why no Black males in Gallery?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why no Black males in Gallery?  ( 4887 )
tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« : October 11, 2012, 01:13:16 AM »

Hi Peeps. This is my first posting. I was looking through the gally, and did no see any poses with black males in then. Is there a reason why we have been omited.

Founder of AChat Black Studs
« : October 11, 2012, 01:24:54 AM tomcumalot »
Concerto

« #1 : October 11, 2012, 01:36:02 AM »

I don't think that is quite true.

"Black" is very subjective. Depending upon where you live, your upbringing or your point of view, it can be specifically African-American or anyone of African descent or just someone with a dark skin.

I consider myself to be black but others may not.

Perhaps the photographer hasn't shown them in the best light but I can see five or six where the male is what I would consider to be black.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 11, 2012, 01:43:22 AM »

Hi Tom and welcome!

The gallery you are talking about (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/free-sex-game-gallery/), isn't made by us but from the development team of AChat, just to give us some example of the "game". so, no one of us (all normal users, even if someone are mod in this forum) can help you.

After this, i'm glad to give you a big welCUMe in this madness place full of perdition, sexy girls and fun! feel free to stop at the Bar & Grill, the first drink is on the counter waiting you!
And, of course, feel free to share your opinion about what we have and, more welcome, new idea to make AChat and the forum experience better!

Edit:
Lol, Concerto.......are we talking of the same Gallery, or did you mean Prias pic!?
« : October 11, 2012, 01:45:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

tomcumalot
: 24

Here to Service all women

« #3 : October 11, 2012, 02:58:26 AM »

Yes am talking about (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/free-sex-game-gallery/) the AChat gallery. I will you use the term men of colour so as not to offend anyone. There are scenes with women of colour but no males. That is the is point i am trying to make.
hentaiboy69

« #4 : October 11, 2012, 03:07:37 AM »

As i said in the preview post, that gallery it's not made by us.....it's uses by the development to show some sample. anyway, if you look at the other pages of it, there is a couple shot of black males, but standing alone.

Concerto

« #5 : October 11, 2012, 03:58:37 AM »

The males in any of....
Lick seat - Hot seat with smart tongue
Sitting joy - Sit and enjoy!
You are the best threesome lover
I love the sex with you
Your tongue is so smart honey
Fuck me baby fuck me hard
I hope you like my look
Beautiful black pussy to lick
Lick me i love it
I know you like nipple play
Do you like my hairstyle
Muscle black guy looking for partner
...could, in many societies, be considered to be black.
Whether that is the intention of whomever posted them or not is a moot point.

Either that or I need a new video card.
hentaiboy69

« #6 : October 11, 2012, 04:15:41 AM »

sorry, Concerto, but i don't had understand what you mean with this post......call me dumb, but it's how it is!

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : October 11, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »

I think he means in these poses the men are black or at least coloured... and I agree with most. He also says we can discuss about...

Welcome tomcumalot,
nice you found this crazy and funny place of AChat. We're happy about each new member, helping us to improve the game, to have a great community and a new friend to talk to.

I also suggest you look around the other topics (i notice you're already doing) and ask you to introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html and, if you lie, to send me your date of birth in a pm. We wanna congrat every member on his birthday...
Also visit the AChat Bar & Grill http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg39932.html#new for fun, excitement and a free drink...lol

: [1]  
« previous next »
: