*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dannyello's TOP
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: Dannyello's TOP  ( 63490 )
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #60 : September 27, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »

LMAO Bouli I love your comments....
well my low self-esteem is at a all time high Because I am employee of the month.  so I do not care if i ever make a Top list in forum... I like being someones, someone in the moment in the game.. to me that is more erotic... then the after affects of your or who evers Top list... and anyways I allways need  a nap after those moments...

Sandy

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
bobbler

« #61 : September 27, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

I'm getting more and more certain that I slept with Danyello as he was posing as a girl in glasses.  :'(
You slept with him/her?  BORING!
I had sex with her/him!!  & it was GREAT!!!
 ;)
bobbler

« #62 : September 27, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

well my low self-esteem is at an all time high because I am employee of the month
Sandy
CONGRATS SS!

8)
Willyco
: 97

« #63 : September 27, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »

For Willyco: Now you have a picture super.Congratulations.I am a frank. 8)

thanks, I would be frank too... I prefere to have congrats in game... it's more gratifying

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Dannyello
: 188

« #64 : September 28, 2009, 08:40:34 AM »

I do not think I can(do not know your habits and andurance in the game).I am hetero,you hetero;no chance.  P.S.-Again congrats for picture. 8)
sophie
: 7

« #65 : September 29, 2009, 01:48:14 AM »

I opened a topic(Pandora's box).That is all.I like Sophie,and you Bob,and all participants.I respect for all. :) :-*
Its nice that you like me danny, but how can you do without even knowing me? I like the people i am talking to, but i cant like people only from their pics....
If I knew your achat name i could tell you if I like you...
But however...I will report this topic to a moderator, they should decide what to do with such a stupid stuff...

Greetz sophie :-*
Dannyello

« #66 : September 29, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »

I know You know my name.And Louna,and Florent,and Bob and another girls.(Florent and Bob no girls). I wanted to give you a place where you can talk on other issues many participants and i did. Price is my negative image.I not post (tell again) but I see that you like  to post here. I am glad for you.You have my respect.  For Sandy:Nice pictures but at last you have small  horns and partner testicles black ??. 8)  Report Sophie,is your option.(Anyway,you're a good girl.
« : September 29, 2009, 09:56:47 AM dannyello »
Sandyspinner

« #67 : September 29, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »

WTF, I have small horns...
yeah well you smell, you never brush your 1 tooth, you never use  soap, your ugly, you are someone that is ANNOYING, and you are a flop sweating non-liked pig that even pigs are annoyied by..

you wanna pick on me ... hmmm call me names... think about what you start be4 you start something... or will I call a dentist on you...

Here I took a Picture for you of my toothbrush couple minutes ago...this is what one looks like

They sell them at any store
So Dannyello, no need to keep doing this

bobbler

« #68 : September 29, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

DAMN things are getting a little testy in here... ::)
Sandyspinner

« #69 : September 29, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

Pokes bob in the tummy hey now.... u wanna go too LOL J/K... no its like he try to make fun of me or something..

bobbler

« #70 : September 29, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »

Pokes bob in the tummy hey now.... u wanna go too LOL J/K
Yeah I wanna go but not to fight with you  ;)
Dannyello

« #71 : September 29, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »

Last time for Sandy:  First-You do not have manners;You don't have sense of humor;You don't lives among people,and last:You do not have manners.That's all.  P.S.-Is a big difference between a joke and insult.Good luck.
« : September 29, 2009, 05:10:37 PM dannyello »
bobbler

« #72 : September 29, 2009, 05:34:16 PM »

Pokes bob in the tummy hey now
Oh, and btw, you keep poking me & I'll have to poke you back  ;D
Big_Leo
: 72

« #73 : September 30, 2009, 03:38:40 AM »

People, cool down before a moderator decides to act. I believe 99% of us think this topic is useless, so let's just forget about it, stop posting in it and let it fall slowly into page 2 heaven where it will rest in peace and quiet (for all of us).

Oh, don't even answer to tell me what I just said is wisdom: you can tell me in chat ;)

Cheers and peace to all
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #74 : September 30, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »

Danny why is it whenever I read a post of yours, there is an argument going on it in somewhere... but in your defense since we don't really seem to like your post we really shouldn't respond and just ignore you. Anyway I'm not trying to pick a fight and I hope you have a wonderful day, ciao  :-*
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: