*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problems in rooms
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problems in rooms  ( 7395 )
sm3369
: 50

« : October 30, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »

Have any of you had any problems with your entire room losing it's functionality in the middle of a session? This has happened to me on several occasions already  >:(. My partner & I will be in my room. Suddenly, she stops responding, I can't change poses, can't change actions, & I can't even exit the room properly. I have to force Achat to shut down & restart it again  ::). When I finally do get back online, my partner tells me she never saw the last few lines I had typed. This began to happen around May, & has been very annoying when it does happen  >:(. Has anyone else had this issue?

Kisses,
Steph

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 30, 2012, 06:59:45 AM »

I know what you're talking about and we had talked about here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1912.0.html

The last answer was covems:
It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update... sometimes those things happen.

Seems just this can solve the problem.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 30, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »

It happend to me yesterday but cause my connection get down.

Anyway, in the past, i had see it too many time but recently, no more. maybe it's an update problem!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 30, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »

it happened to me saturday , but as i'm used to it now , when i see 5 lines without anwsers i know its bugging

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : October 30, 2012, 09:09:09 AM »

It's easy to find out: You can write and send the messages but you can't change actions or pose. You also cannot use "exit room". I don't room much at the moment so I don't know if it still happens to me but obviously the problem still exists.

slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #5 : October 30, 2012, 10:18:18 AM »

I have this problem too. Often ( and that almost make me stop rooming  :D for it is very frustrating. )

I did re-install the Dreamworld's client twice, checked my firewalls to allow access , clean my temporary files, cookies ( in fact that how I lost my password with my previous "Chien_lubrik" access ) degrag my hard disk , try on a connected line insteed of WIFI ... no help.

Flesh opens when mind warms.
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : October 30, 2012, 10:28:28 AM »

it has happened to me also, but not of late. i got in the habit of moving  the speed bar a bit, if the chatting stopped. if you cant adjust the speed bar you are locked up. i suspect its a server overload glitch and maybe only occurs when the site is real busy?
Concerto

« #7 : November 01, 2012, 09:51:02 AM »

A regular occurrence, at least once a week. Often preceded by a flinching like movement of partner.
pegah
: 1

« #8 : November 07, 2012, 11:12:25 PM »

hi
after installed windoes 8 i get problem in the room and movement is very slow. also mous is get slow. any help?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : November 08, 2012, 02:39:48 AM »

pegah, welcome in this forum!

About your problem, sorry i can't help you cause i have seven installed and i know nothing about 8.....

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : November 08, 2012, 03:58:13 AM »

i think W8 is need adjustments , by exemple if someone install W8 , he/she have no more access to SL ( another game ) so maybe its the same kind of problems you have pegah .

Oh i forgot , welcome :) say hello to medjai if you see him  :-*

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: