*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Masturbating in front of guys
« previous next »
: [1]
: Masturbating in front of guys  ( 6620 )
annbirgit
: 3

« : October 31, 2012, 11:12:52 AM »

I would like to suggest some new things. Such as  kinda peep show: As a woman I would lay myself down in a room and several guys would be able to watch me, maybe give orders, while they masturbate and finally cum on me. That would be so hot! Not sure if it's technically possible.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1 : October 31, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »

Would be a good idea if it could be done think the only way anything like this can be done at the moment is one on one by exchanging skype information or a similar service.  Personally I could only do something like that with people I've really gotten to know on here so you'd have to have control over who could see you.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #2 : November 02, 2012, 06:33:36 AM »

hmmm...so you would like to have, you and about 5 others maybe less maybe more. in one room while you perform a masturbation show of various poses and toys. while they jerk or or rub them self, not say men be the only ones in room watching lol. sound like a great idea. it be very interesting to be a part of. 

now on the tech side of thing I'm at a loss lol. but I guess it be a bit of a expansion on the group function of the game. would nice hear other thoughts on this and teck side of things too.

its a great idea Annbirgit .=)
« : November 02, 2012, 06:35:44 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : November 02, 2012, 09:40:01 AM »

for a group pose , you still can create one and propose it in the section " group play in achat " of the forum . even if its only 2 men watching you  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 02, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »

I like the idea even for one on one... my lover lying and masturbating with fingers or toys and Im standing in front, masturbating too.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : November 02, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »

we have yet this kind of pose lover  ;D , even if it need a serious rework to be interesting

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : November 02, 2012, 09:50:20 AM »

We have a few milar one but not this one.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : November 02, 2012, 10:04:17 AM »

The idea look interessing and maybe can give a new sense to "Standing" and "Masturbation" poses, that i find needless from the begin.

And i agree with King, don't limit this thing having only guys like watchers, but even girls.....it's gonna be mooore interessing!   ;D

Kingdustin
: 598

« #8 : November 02, 2012, 11:45:26 AM »

I agree with  hentaiboy69, the masturbating poses are indeed needless. they could use a remodeling. on to the topic,  if it does come to light I hope dev-team keeps in mind that equality is best. it no fun when only small group of the whole gets to enjoy. as a side note, i would love to see an upgrade to the group function of the game.in general. I like the peep show idea or maybe some GRANDER!

like an event. Achat community orgy lol fun for every one =)

participation is free of choice as i know not every one is into such things.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Stone
: 1842

« #9 : December 05, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »

Actually,  used in the right context and role play, the masturbation poses, can be very very hot.   Remember, the only thing that stops you is your imagination. ;D

I masturbate for my man using them, much in the same way as the lap dance pose, to tease & tantalise,  and we usually end up having smokin hot sex ...  yeah baby   ;)

A Peeping Tom pose  or voyeur room would be interesting perhaps for some..  I doubt I would use it, some things are just for me and my man. But I think some people would like this and would support such a pose .

: [1]  
« previous next »
: