*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
: What theme would you like to be the subject of the EROTIC STORY 4 CONTEST ?    POLL CLOSES   DEC 31  2012
1.  Nautical / Waterworld   -2 (8%)
2. Medieval   -3 (12%)
3. War Time   -7 (28%)
4. First Time   -8 (32%)
5. Transporter / Cruise ships ( includes  any to cruise on  land,sea or air )   -1 (4%)
6.Desert Island   -1 (4%)
7.Wild West / Cowboy   -1 (4%)
8. Medical   -1 (4%)
9. Public Event ( Concert / Shopping Mall etc.. )   -0 (0%)
10. Laboratory / Scientist ( Robot etc..)   -1 (4%)
11. Spring Time   -0 (0%)
12. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )   -0 (0%)
: 24

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT  ( 98003 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #30 : November 20, 2012, 07:07:26 PM »

My picks  :D
  • War time
  • Cruise
  • Wild West
  • Concert/Public event
  • Robot Laboratory
  • Desert Island
« : November 21, 2012, 05:32:22 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : November 21, 2012, 02:59:53 AM »

Uhhmmmm....6 fav theme.....

6 - Spring time
7 - James Bond / Spy / Espionage
10 - Robot Laboratory / Mad Scientist 
12 - The first time ....  ( sex / event /  travel /  concert / anything first time ... )
13 - " Cruise "  ship - includes    ships / zepplins / spaceship / canal boats etc...
19 -  Concert / Public event

here we go! but, of course, the number one for me will remain number 12....the first time!

Lover
: 10350

« #32 : November 23, 2012, 04:01:25 AM »

My sex, uhm six:

1 Spring time
2 Cruise ship
3 Public event
4 First time
5 Water world
6 Shopping mall

hentaiboy69

« #33 : November 23, 2012, 04:09:35 AM »

Thank for posting them Lover!
I had talk with Brandy about this suggestion of the six most wanted, and at last we think we can wait till the end of the month to give everyone the chance to express theyr opinio. Then, it's time for open a poll!

so, my friends, hurry up!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #34 : November 23, 2012, 08:12:52 AM »

Ok   Erotic Story Fans,   I have posted the 12 most popular themes for voting  as the subject for the next contest.

Lets get this party started  :)     :P

If  there is an out right winner, then, that of course will be the theme of the next Erotic Story 4 Contest.
In the case of  winning themes being on the same number of  votes,  I will use " paper and a hat"  for drawing out the winning theme.

I really would prefer a winner to be indicated though ...  Please vote peoples  ;D

POLL OPENED :- 23 NOV 2012       POLL CLOSES   31 DEC  2012
« : November 23, 2012, 08:38:18 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #35 : November 23, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »

If nautical gets picked I could still do the cruise ship story. I have an Idea for that one, I have an Idea for old west and I got an idea for Desert Island.
Wartime...not so much but I'm sure I can come up with something and not be too cliche'.

Lover

« #36 : November 23, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »

If wartime wins you can you use your idea of cruise ship, just put it on a battleship :D

Brandybee

« #37 : November 23, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »

Sounds interesting Momma Andrea -  actually  a cruise ship story could be included in the  Nautical  or  Transporter themes  ;)

All themes are open to the widest of meanings as long as you can put up a reasoned argument that the chosen theme is covered by your story. ;)

I will post the rules and prizes of the competition, once the theme is chosen .   :-*

POLL  OPENED :-   23 NOV 2012.      POLL  CLOSES :-  31 DEC  2012
« : November 23, 2012, 08:36:57 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #38 : November 23, 2012, 08:32:43 AM »

If wartime wins you can you use your idea of cruise ship, just put it on a battleship :D
LOL, no, if you knew my Idea for the cruise ship you would be like "Oh an orgy on a Battleship,hmm... how did that work out?"

Lover

« #39 : November 23, 2012, 08:35:25 AM »

Oh an orgy on a Battleship,hmm..
Sounds really hot :D Remember, you're in AChat - everything is possible!

hentaiboy69

« #40 : November 23, 2012, 09:11:01 AM »

Andrea and Lover.....maybe it can be a new chemical bomb who will make so damn horny whoever brreath the gas!  ;D

edit:
just voted....man, realy hope we don't gonna have the "War time" subject!
« : November 23, 2012, 09:13:36 AM hentaiboy69 »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #41 : December 15, 2012, 06:19:36 AM »

Oh, you people are killing me! I was getting all geared up for war romance, now I have to shift my thoughts to 'first times'.   :P

hentaiboy69

« #42 : December 15, 2012, 07:08:15 AM »

I was in the same situation till "First time" gain back the lead...eh eh!

Don't get it wrong....it's not cause i don't like the theme.....  ::)

Brandybee

« #43 : December 27, 2012, 04:21:19 AM »

Only  4 more days of voting to go ...

Looks like  HB's suggestion  of  " First time "  is popular    ... this is a theme where anything to do with a first time experience is allowed, be it you first sexual experience, a first journey, a first time at a theatre, a bar, the cinema, on holiday ....  really if you think about it ... the possibilites are endless ...

Coming up a close second is  Jayc's  " War Time "    Again.. it can include a war of the past, present or future ... World War 1 ,  WW 2 ,   A war of the worlds type story,  Star wars,  Total Recall, or even a war that is  between marauding people -  vikings,  Red Indians, Avatar, Knights ... Again, if you think about it .. the possibilities are endless...

Hope your imaginations are getting inspired & the appetite for writing is whetted and ready to go...

I have thought about this lately & won't be entering this Contest 4 myself , preferring to concentrate  on making this next Contest 4 as successful as Tight has made them ..   

So all you budding writers out there ... watch out, I will be on your tail soon   :)   and you established contestants too   ;D

Hugs & Luck.   ;D

hentaiboy69

« #44 : December 27, 2012, 05:05:04 AM »

Looks like  HB's suggestion  of  " First time "  is popular    ... this is a theme where anything to do with a first time experience is allowed, be it you first sexual experience, a first journey, a first time at a theatre, a bar, the cinema, on holiday ....  really if you think about it ... the possibilites are endless ...

don't say it too loud Brandy....only 1 vote between them! i really hope "First time" will win, but i'm sure what ever the theme will be, we gonna have some good stories again!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12  
« previous next »
: