*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to fully enjoy restrained poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: How to fully enjoy restrained poses  ( 3607 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : November 21, 2012, 03:48:31 AM »

Not sure this is the right section for it, so if the moderator can move it.....aaanyway!

Let's talk about the 3 (or maybe 4 if we count the swing too!) restrain pose we have here in AChat:
  • defenceless woman/shemale
  • spread bar
  • chained

I want to talk to you about the defenceless one, the only i can try with my avi. Honestly, it's a pose i like a lot cause i like to give to my male friends the control even if there are some option assigned to the wrong partner, in my opinon. so, how we can enjoy it assuming we can use those option too!? this is my personal idea:

First of all, the feet options.....perfect for teasing the partner making him lick it or rubbing his chest or his dick! I hasd notice lot of guys like it....eh eh! a perfect start up!

Then the kiss.....man have the option for it and i think it can be completed by the licking option i have! nothing better them lickimng my man ear after a deep kiss!

And how to make him understand you are ready to make him play with your ass then using the rub option where his knee end between your legs and you slowly stroke your ass on it!? Perfect warm up before he gonna explore your ass with his finger....mmmmhmm! And good thing is you can make him lick it with his tongue before the real fun! or, if both of you are into it, you can catch him with your legs and make him suck your dick (only for the one who like it!).
Perfect end of this sequence can be your man stroking your dick......

And at last the penetration option.....good alternative to the two yopur man have, where the shemale have the control! that's a good deep penetration, at last!

This is how i think it can be work in the best way for this pose......other suggestion for it and for the others too, are welcome!
« : November 21, 2012, 09:55:05 AM hentaiboy69 »

Kingdustin
: 598

« #1 : November 21, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »

nice HB, this is very good, i do something very similar when i used the pose. as i am right now I cant check the other poses and post my idea up. :'(

but Ill be here to give you my two cents   ;D

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 21, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »

I know your premium is gone, so don't worry if you can't post about the other two poses, cause we all know you have some more important priority now......
« : November 21, 2012, 09:56:12 AM hentaiboy69 »

Kingdustin
: 598

« #3 : November 21, 2012, 10:15:35 AM »

HA HA thanks HB... I will just post my opinion for now.

giving review is something i like doing as long as I am enjoy it. so you be here from lot more when and if I get back up to speed.

on side note, im not sure if the swing pose is BDSM pose., after all your just on a swing it not like she tied up there.......IDEA lol

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: