*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Obedience, submission
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obedience, submission  ( 4256 )
putedocile
: 20

« : March 23, 2013, 11:02:08 PM »

Hi, not alone here, i find that there are not enough pose, where man can notice obedience, submission towards Woman. I would be nice that allposes reverse (woman dominated by man) could exist for man too.

Cordially

Sory for my bad english, i am french.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 24, 2013, 06:24:51 AM »

Helllo Putedocile,

A big Welcome to our Forum Village and TY for posting your idea.  Have a mosey round and hopefully you will find other topics to post your ideas and views in too.

Please check out the topic  " Introduce yourself"  , post there  and meet the other village residents  ;D  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

We are always looking for new ideas on poses to put forward to the Achat Gods for consideration.  There is a section " Ideas for poses" for each orientation. Take a look at the poses you would like altering and post the pose and the adjustments you would like..   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

The pose can then go forward for the vote and forwarding to the Achat Gods. 

There are some ideas already posted so it will give you an idea of how we try and set out the base pose and the actions and pleasure faces we list. Sometimes other members suggest some good actions too to improve your idea.   

Hope  you post more.   Have fun now  :)
« : March 24, 2013, 06:29:09 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2 : March 24, 2013, 06:56:16 AM »

Welcome to the mad forum village Putedocile

What you have asked for is a great thing yes we do need the rolls reversed on the obedience and submission poses

But we are working for more FF poses at the moment to help the lady's here.

But Welcome and have fun....

Tangoracer

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 24, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »

Welcome Putedocile.. personelly I don't need it. But I'm sure many members would love it and we support each improvement and expanding of AChat.
As Brandy already said, please introduce yourself and go on sharing your ideas with us.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : March 13, 2021, 10:19:59 AM »

Achat has since provided a number of poses to cater for this type of D/s play and also for some fetishes.

To see them in more detail, you can either visit the Achat web "shop" - see above - top right corner, next to "Support"
or in the
in-game Achat Mall.

In the Mall ...
Click on "Scenes"   where the poses are  and whatever your orientation is along the top in blue/red ... then the bottom tile on the left "SM & Fetish"
You will see the poses plus pictures to browse through.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: