*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat High Detail
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: AChat High Detail  ( 11067 )
Zephyr
: 8

« : December 30, 2012, 04:55:31 AM »

Hey guys, recently I tried installing the AChat high detail pack.  I tried it twice and it said it successfully installed both times but when I go into the game the graphics remain unchanged. When I look in settings it seems to not recognize that its installed and instead just gives me the link for the download. I am running windows vista btw. I hope someone can help me fix the problem.  I look forward to help and responses. Thanks
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 30, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »

When I look in settings it seems to not recognize that its installed and instead just gives me the link for the download.

That doesn't mean anything. It's just a text note. Look on the lower right corner below the room. You see the version you installed.
Is it Ver. 1.17 HD?
As you can think, HD is for high-detail add-on.

I'm not familiar with Vista - do you have to run it as admin or switch to xp-modus?

Zephyr

« #2 : December 31, 2012, 02:52:20 AM »

Nope there are not any special modes required to run it or any changes necessary in order to play. I simply installed it and have played it.
Zephyr

« #3 : December 31, 2012, 02:55:51 AM »

Oh and yes I have the correct version installed and updated to 1.17 HD
Lover

« #4 : December 31, 2012, 07:32:16 AM »

Fine, then everything is all right :) Have fun now ;)

Zephyr

« #5 : December 31, 2012, 10:11:05 AM »

No I meant that everything is installed correctly but the graphics remain unchanged. No special modes are required to play the game. The version I have is 1.17 HD and the game is updated but the graphics and textures remain the same.  Everything runs fine and it acted like the graphics were installed correctly when I tried but the game does not show enhanced graphics.
Lover

« #6 : December 31, 2012, 10:17:22 AM »

Well... you installed HD.... if you can't see any changes it could be because of your graphic card.

Patricia1975
: 385

« #7 : December 31, 2012, 11:03:14 AM »

No I meant that everything is installed correctly but the graphics remain unchanged. No special modes are required to play the game. The version I have is 1.17 HD and the game is updated but the graphics and textures remain the same.  Everything runs fine and it acted like the graphics were installed correctly when I tried but the game does not show enhanced graphics.

For me its the same, i dont see any diference as well,from Hd to the normal mode.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 31, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »

I think that if you downloaded the game after th HD mode was made , the game is automatically in HD so even if you clic the HD option in the menu this change nothing . But i'm not sure of it , the best way will be to ask tom or susi

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : December 31, 2012, 12:47:17 PM »

Bonsoir,
Me too i don't see diffèrence between HD or not.
My video card is nvidia, not bad i think (2mo memory)
running on windows7.

And i don' t have the HD after 1.17 in game.
Not bad for me, all works very well  :)
 I've try to install the game and after the update HD, it's the same thing.

Happy new Year to you.  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Patricia1975

« #10 : December 31, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »

Bonsoir,
Me too i don't see diffèrence between HD or not.
My video card is nvidia, not bad i think (2mo memory)
running on windows7.

And i don' t have the HD after 1.17 in game.
Not bad for me, all works very well  :)
 I've try to install the game and after the update HD, it's the same thing.

Happy new Year to you.  :D

My Graphic card is Nvidia TOO : Nvidia geforce G105M Up to 1791 MB TurboCache
Patricia1975

« #11 : December 31, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »

I think that if you downloaded the game after th HD mode was made , the game is automatically in HD so even if you clic the HD option in the menu this change nothing . But i'm not sure of it , the best way will be to ask tom or susi

Myself dont have a problem running Achat, im just saying that i dont see diference from Hd to Normal thats all.
My portable computer runs Achat Wonderfully.
Zephyr

« #12 : January 01, 2013, 11:35:31 PM »

I have a Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family. I would think its powerful enough to run the enhanced graphics after seeing what it has run in the past. I may try to mess around with it more and see if I can see anything different. The game runs fine though.  :)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #13 : January 02, 2013, 06:22:30 AM »

the best cloth to see if there is a difference is the denim

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #14 : March 03, 2014, 02:30:16 AM »

Hi,

for me installing this "high detail" thing just made it all worse. Probably because my graphic card is not good enough for it. But Beside just blurring a bit everything, the clothes now look awful, much worse than before... :(

I would like to remove this "HD" add, is it possible?
In the worse case, may I simply uninstall the whole game and reinstall it? Will I be able to log on again on my actual character? (maybe silly question, but I really don't want to mess it even more up and lose it all)

Thx for advice.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: