*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 553513 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #525 : February 26, 2011, 07:01:51 AM »

Good thing I was born in Canada ,  ;D I would `ve been so stoned to death  , taken out in the town square and beating to death   ;D
« : February 26, 2011, 11:38:48 AM islandsun »
Adera
: 3047

« #526 : February 26, 2011, 07:27:10 AM »

I'd guess I'd be just before you up one the square then Sunny.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #527 : February 26, 2011, 10:14:52 AM »

Not just men Lover. Lesbians in those cultures are in danger as well.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #528 : February 26, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »

Sure Janine. I didn't mean "homo" just for men, though my post was about them.

Bear
: 3856

« #529 : February 26, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »

Well speaking of such cultural viewpoints of such radicalism is taking an easy wide swing from the initial topic... The submissive male.

It takes generations to root out those viewpoints, I think it rather naive to believe the grants of rights, or acceptance of any deviation of perceived "norm" (seeing Janine cringe with the use of the word...maybe I should use "prevalent practice"...hope you understand my intent )  is going to manifest overnight.  To say the male dominance is the natural order is rather silly. Most collective groupings of species  in the wild are governed by what is best described as a "mother" queen. The Male's function is primarily protective and breeding associated, (i.e. lions,  horses,..etc). not to say there aren't species that have an alpha leader, but rather that the female leader is prevalent.

There are human societies of practice with the "mother goddess" , so to say all humans follow a particular pattern is wrong. Likewise some cultures hold to the other extreme,  Deviate you meet with not only disapproval but sometimes punishment.

Can't speak for the Europeans, but in American society, that attitude still exists. People hide it better but too often in the course of business it arose. I had a woman boss for many years, smart woman because she recognized that issue. Rather than waste time butting heads when she ran into a difficult male who wouldn't accept the right decision, she'd just kick the client to me. I'd recite the same stance,.. they would back down. All you can do is shrug it off and move on.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #530 : February 26, 2011, 12:50:00 PM »

Don't worry Bear I know. I frame it that "normal" is a delusion held by the consensus. I feel that part of the reason the backlash against deviating from that norm is because on a deeper level people KNOW it is a societal delusion, and when someone decides to go their own way it shows them how fragile that foundation they built their identity on is.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun

« #531 : February 27, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »

Wow I look soooooooo hot in my cowboy hat, chapps , cowboyboots w spurrs,  w just a bandana on ....................... Oh pinch me was just a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #532 : February 27, 2011, 07:40:51 PM »

So, no panties? Are you going to start walking around all revealing like Janine now Sunny? :P
Bear

« #533 : February 28, 2011, 02:09:17 AM »

Chaps and no panties work for me   :P

p.s. should add on a woman,... ::)
« : February 28, 2011, 01:28:26 PM Bear »

islandsun

« #534 : February 28, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »

hahaha ! right now wearing my tony the tiger  , t shirt  , why cause I` GRRRREAT !  LOL  and dancing to tunes while doiung house work  !
wildflower
: 11

sexual freedom

« #535 : March 02, 2011, 06:44:48 AM »

Hello...

please give some more clothes to the mens world...they are so poor...dont have some stylish clothes or a nice suit...for us ladys i have the wish it gives more possibilities to wear some pieces or make up's together, often it's not possible...
Greetings from Switzerland
islandsun

« #536 : March 02, 2011, 07:12:05 AM »

@ wildflower welcome to the forum !  More voices we have , our power strenghtens ! ;) I agree guys need nicer clothes> Suit !
Bear

« #537 : March 02, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »

Keep speaking up Wildflower, it helps (I hope) to have more woman agree with that stance which has been put out here. This is a place for imagination, and one hopes that the development team would acknowledge that a suit or tux is as much a costume of desire as the "sexy" underwear.

Why I will keep calling for the kilt, and know that if someone else were still posting here she would back that battle cry up.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #538 : March 02, 2011, 11:14:40 AM »

@ Wildflower Welcome to the forum and thanks for asking more male clothing. Have been asking for that for a while now, amongst my fellow requestors, for more choice. Really wanting a tux and hope the a-team will make this for us soon... I see a combined update: kilt, tux, suit...
Come on Guys!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #539 : March 02, 2011, 12:05:09 PM »

Tight... will compromise tight how about formal kilt

They certainly quality at black tie functions...

: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 82  
« previous next »
: