*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 552835 )
Willyco
: 97

« #15 : October 14, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Bob, I'm sorry, but I love the variety cloths and if will possible I hope that it's come free for all the users...

and I love the cloths that the girls can wear in room during the sex... I love booths, painties, stokings, opened bra, pantyhose, and a lot of other accessories... because I love UNDRESS the my partners!!!!

and, by the way,
 Ninni, I have the pose that bob don't like  ;-)

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #16 : October 14, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »

Actually since we have a lot of different opinions on this, and it would be a lot to add everything specifically. I think the best thing would just be to allow us to customize our clothes. Like give us basic colorless designs and then we can decide what color or pattern they might have.  :-*
Ninni
: 47

« #17 : October 15, 2009, 04:25:54 AM »

Actually since we have a lot of different opinions on this, and it would be a lot to add everything specifically. I think the best thing would just be to allow us to customize our clothes. Like give us basic colorless designs and then we can decide what color or pattern they might have.  :-*

yes a great idea and because the shape is given it shouldnt be too difficult to programm this option.
bobbler

« #18 : October 15, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

because I love UNDRESS the my partners!!!!
well, i guess you do that only in your mind because it is not an action option in the room yet  ;)
Ninni

« #19 : October 15, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

well, i guess you do that only in your mind because it is not an action option in the room yet  ;)

but it is a great idea for a new feature
bobbler

« #20 : October 16, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

but it is a great idea for a new feature

true
Ninni

« #21 : October 18, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

I dont want to start a new threat, as i dont know if this problem was discussd before, so i ask here:

Has anyone exp with the seethrough lingerie?

In think in bed the panties should be removed from the program as usal but this does not happen, so when i get penetrated the mans penis goes trough the panties and i think this does not look soo good. Is this a bug in the programm or was it planed like this?

bobbler

« #22 : October 18, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »

In think in bed the panties should be removed from the program as usual but this does not happen, so when i get penetrated the mans penis goes trough the panties and i think this does not look soo good. Is this a bug in the program or was it planed like this?
see i *told* you it all works better if the girl is completely naked  :P
Ninni

« #23 : October 18, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »

In think in bed the panties should be removed from the program as usual but this does not happen, so when i get penetrated the mans penis goes trough the panties and i think this does not look soo good. Is this a bug in the program or was it planed like this?
see i *told* you it all works better if the girl is completely naked  :P

Tsts Bobler just a plain man, wants to have a naked girl, no raffinesse  ;D  Dont you know that problems are there to be solved not to be avoided?  ;)
Willyco

« #24 : October 18, 2009, 01:46:18 PM »

mmmm... I have an opinion but I cannot test it... in the editor we have 4 buttons, from the top to the bottom we have : 1 dressed, 2 underwear, 3 tatoos and accessories, 4 naked

well.. I suppose that if in the naked option we don't wear the painties, it isn't showed during the sex... maybe I say a silly thing but without test I cannot see it  ;-)

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Ninni

« #25 : October 18, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »

@Willico
The 4th button is not naked its body i think cause you can modify your body here. The normal panties you can wear during "sexy poses" and they are removed when in the bed automatically but not some Miniskirts that are not "in the way" when in bed. But panties should be removed if thy are not "open". But the panties I mean are labeled "see through".
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #26 : October 18, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

I dont want to start a new threat, as i dont know if this problem was discussd before, so i ask here:

Has anyone exp with the seethrough lingerie?

In think in bed the panties should be removed from the program as usal but this does not happen, so when i get penetrated the mans penis goes trough the panties and i think this does not look soo good. Is this a bug in the programm or was it planed like this?

Lol I noticed that too... you can always imagine that the guy has push the bottom seam of the panties to the side until it is fixed :P
Willyco

« #27 : October 18, 2009, 08:06:42 PM »

mmm... sorry I had say a great idiocy... sorry again...   :-\ :-\ :-\

probably is a bug of the chat but when I have encountred this fact in my mind I slide the painties from a side and add this particular in the play  ;-)

8) 8) 8)

Ninni

« #28 : October 19, 2009, 06:35:27 AM »

@ LessonInSexy
@ Willico
its ok doing this but the graphics are not that good in this case either. And i think it shouldnt be a Problem to fix this bug, just remove panties when starting to scene.
bobbler

« #29 : October 19, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »

Tsts Bobler just a plain man, wants to have a naked girl, no raffinesse  ;D  Dont you know that problems are there to be solved not to be avoided?  ;)
well no, when it comes to sex in the room i don't want to be a problem solver  :P
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82  
« previous next »
: