*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 553875 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #510 : February 24, 2011, 09:04:58 AM »

hmmm Morning coffee , sitting here , w  levi shirt w 1 button , done up at belly button level ,skimpy red panties w black trim lace ! long hair not brushed yet , wild and cascading all around ,  Thinking ,  COW BOY HAT ! 
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #511 : February 24, 2011, 10:02:11 AM »

LOL Sunny and that is your attitude accessory.  ;) I would still love it if they implemented hip high boots, but I sulked several months until  they made the thigh highs in black, because they had made every other boot type in black but that one.

And yes Adera. Just the boots.  ;D

For Tight and Bear... yeah the kilts actually seemed sorta popular with the Doms.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #512 : February 24, 2011, 10:39:05 AM »

Not wanting to be seen as one, but knowing certain outfits and banner-statements does attract a certain kind of woman, I like the kilt for it's freedom. Love walking around with just a towel around my waist.. And having met a few scots in kilts, truly good-hearted peple...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #513 : February 24, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »

They are a fun bunch,... being a mutt breed myself: Dutch, German, Dane, Scottish/Irish/Welsh , Native American, (hmmm do I claim Canadian and Irish since the Scotchman was a trapper after leaving the Kings service, spent his years in the Canadian wild with his Native American wife?)

Attend the annual local Highlander games to rub shoulders with like blood...,   but celebrate all of my heritage not just the Scottish side.

Kilts rule!

(not for the manner necessarily addressed there by Janine. Reading that I certainly would entertain implementing that for the darker play when it arises simply because the options of clothing for men are so limited...and even here, dressing for a part, is part of the ritual of preparation of the mindset)

Very few get to see that side of me, since I am selective, ... very selective... of those who can truly appreciate that experience. I elaborate this simply because I don't want to be known as a Dom,.. here it is a small side of my play. The vast majority is done in my created world...(my city apartment and the ranch...the latter ever evolving) or in rp. My banners, backgrounds,  clothing give clues to my mindset...

TightFit74

« #514 : February 24, 2011, 12:01:10 PM »

Have to share myself behind Bear. Although maybe less selective, always searching for a partner that can counter my play, surpass it preferably. Someone who searches for a deeper level of excitement and pleasure, arising from an imagination that is never idle, always looking for a new angle or approach.
The added features of the game, used as decor, setting the scene for the mood I am in, adapting to the rp I have in mind or the kind of partner I am looking for. Feeling limited in creating the right atmosphere, as it is part of the creative proces I go through in the preparation. Hence my outburst in an earlier post and my continued requests for more male clothing, new rooms and applicable backgrounds..

Adera
: 3047

« #515 : February 24, 2011, 12:56:04 PM »

Naughty Janine. ;D

I'd rather be a sub at such an event, leashed and in bondage. I'd walk around behind my mistress very seductively and looking at everyone with hot promises. :P
islandsun

« #516 : February 25, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »

ATTITUDE !  No problem !  Submissive ! hahaha ! Now why would anyone ! Want to break in a wild little filly ! This filly want `s the whole Sha Bang  ! Cowboy hat ,brown worn  leather vest ! leather chaps , bandana , thigh high cowboy boots < hell throw in  abull whip if you want !   ;D
« : February 25, 2011, 10:37:48 AM islandsun »
Bear

« #517 : February 25, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »

Not all are cut to that mold,... some women better are appreciated in their natural wild state.   ;)

Janine Dee

« #518 : February 25, 2011, 12:39:42 PM »

I actually feel sorry for the submissive guys. There is no right or wrong to being submissive or Dominant, but a man who wants to be submissive can and most often IS looked down upon. By the same token Dominant women are often pick up the bitchy label... though more then a few I've met I felt were over compensating because they felt they had to since they weren't in the "traditional" female role.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #519 : February 25, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »

That's a shame though, I mean what's wrong with the "mother-role" for a Dom? Most mothers have a dominant position in the lives of their children and in the western world often enough for the entire family at home as well in daily life. If you misbehave as a little kid, it may be daddy that does the spanking, but it's mommy that yields the dad...   ;)

<edit: fixed typo>
« : February 25, 2011, 02:50:44 PM Ardeur »

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Janine Dee

« #520 : February 25, 2011, 02:02:52 PM »

It's just ingrained into the psyche it seems. Male=Dominant and Female=submissive, and any deviation from any norm upsets those who hold it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #521 : February 25, 2011, 04:20:24 PM »

Well just because a male is submissive doesn't mean you treat them with disrespect, but the hierarchy of the relationship in that role subjects them to a viewpoint of inferiority. One looks at a dominant as the decision maker, something the submissive personality isn't often willing to exercise. I will point out I have met women who run their own lives with absolute authority and carry different personality then when their partner steps forward,..and you suddenly recognize that deference.

islandsun

« #522 : February 25, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »

Certain cultures , I deal with the male is   DOM , I could see how they hated doing business w me !  Had 5 cars come down my lane , all  the guys got out , women stayed back , I just walked  right up - asked if I could help ! They kept asking where the man was , the owner !  hahaha ! I told them they were talking to the owner < If looks could kill ! Then all hell  brke out they got talking arabic . went back to their cars screaming at their wives . :o   Proably dint help what i was wearing ,short shorts and bikini top ,  all their wives were covered ! I often get ask wheres the man of the house ! ::)
TightFit74

« #523 : February 26, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »

Working amidst over 20 different nationalities and cultures, arabic culture largest next to dutch, I can't deny the story Sunny tells. However, this is an outing of a culture that has embedded the role of the male into daily life so fixed, it will take decades to change, if not longer. Not too long ago, in the "western" world, women were to be as submissive. Women voting rights maybe a 100 years old?
The difference being the woman not opting to be submissive, but forced into that role by being born in a certain culture. For us maybe strange to witness/observe and maybe strongly against out believes in how man and woman should interact with eachother. And still very much a reality.. And yes, a male coming from a culture like this would be in serious trouble if he acted submissive..

Lover
: 10350

« #524 : February 26, 2011, 05:57:07 AM »

It's not just a question og being submissive in these cultures, but also being homo - in theyr eyes it's not "male" to be a homo, so they hide their feelings.
We don't have to go so far - just look at all soccer/football players - there are homo players of course. But does anybody know anyone?

Or can you imagine any headcoach of any sports, telling "I'm submissive?"

: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 82  
« previous next »
: