*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 553539 )
alstott
: 635

« #975 : July 04, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »

oh btw i just came back from portugal yesterday but no stewardess like this one aboard of the plane i was flying with....

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera
: 3047

« #976 : July 04, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »

alstott, I guess you'd like to have me and Sunny attend to you in such uniforms? ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #977 : July 04, 2011, 09:13:01 AM »

After watching Don Juan DeMarco...I am reminded of a prior request, how sensual a mask can be for play...could see this as an easy accessory applicable to a lot of areas

though unlikely to be ever produced here a cape would have added quite a bit of variety to the play..
« : July 04, 2011, 09:14:45 AM Bear »

lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« #978 : July 04, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »

Haha Bear in a pirate costume ...
Could be intersting  (for a cow boy) ;D
It's a good idea !!! I'd like to see a man with this mask !

And for other games we need  this one too ,for "seek and hide" game
or to feel you (men) more when you are playing with our bodies

Have a nice evening  !
Bye
Bear

« #979 : July 04, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »

Actually Johnny Depp in Don Juan DeMarco... fabulous movie he did with Marlon Brando and Sally Kellerman in 1995, of a Psychiatrist treating a young man who perceives himself as the great lover,... Don Juan

But pirates work too...

alstott
: 635

« #980 : July 04, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »

@Adera of course sweetie you both could lead me the way to heaven and i would deliver both of you the fuel for a long flight  ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #981 : July 05, 2011, 11:37:52 PM »

I have a favorite type of fashion which originated in Harajuju near Tokyo, Japan called "Lolita." It's a passion of mine that I would love to see used into the game. There are many styles of Lolita and I wish that all could be added but that's just unrealistic, lol. If I had to pick one, it would be Gothic Lolita.
Here is what a typical Gothic Lolita would look like :
And the fashon isn't only for girls. Boys have a style called Ōji Lolita or Kodona. The boys typically dress up like this:

I want to know how people here feel about this type of fashion, not necessarily these particular outfits. There are so many unique styles that makes this fashon limitless. I personally think they can be cute or sexy depending on the person viewing it. I could also imagine how difficult it could be trying to make these outfits into CG. So what do you think?

Adera
: 3047

« #982 : July 06, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »

I rather try a crazy Shibuya style, like Ganguro maybe. :P
PseRamesses

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #983 : July 06, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »

i guess i have to go with a classical geisha outfit... just silk and skin ;)  :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
islandsun
: 1597

« #984 : July 07, 2011, 09:01:28 AM »

:D Still asking for cowboy chaps , cowboy boots , AND COWBOY HAT !

SORRY!  everyone been working 8 days straight =92 hours !

Every one have good day and keep smiling ;D

Bear

« #985 : July 08, 2011, 09:51:16 AM »

No doubt that secret cove just waiting for you to return and bask in sun and rest when you have a moment...

Take care not to overdue...

For one working so hard you deserve that...

COWBOY HAT,  COWBOY CHAP and COWBOY BOOTS...

A lot of country girls out there Ateam who would love to see proper Western wear given to them. The current chaps are more biker looking..a brown suede look would be more realistic to the cause. A simple compromise.

Shine on sunny!

PseRamesses

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #986 : July 08, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »

agree bear bb. this is why i proposed this lil idea tht all clothes should be free BUT instead u buy color and texture for them in the shop. so, ur suede lookin chaps i could instead choose to have in PVC etc.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear

« #987 : July 08, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »

like that idea Pse' even if they had to pay for the base option, with the price adjustment for the modifications made...

I think most woman would jump at that idea of personalizing their clothes

islandsun
: 1597

« #988 : July 09, 2011, 06:51:54 AM »

@Bear Thanks baby ! And will be tanning this coming week in my cove for a day any way < have to work in my wood shop on back orders most of the week ! ;D

And I would pay to personalize > Like today in rl red bandana braided in my  long hair w feathers on the end !

It` catching on ! Indians been doing it , scince time began !

I also use wooden beads in myb hair !

Canadian saying >Dare to be different > If your rich , they call you eccentric!> If your poor they call you Nuts !

The word unique comes to mind !

looked on line for nipple clamps !

small chain w nipple clamps at each end ! ok that really excited me> cuz i have small breasts w large nipples  ;D that w cow boy hat would turn heads ! let the cowboy ride !

SO  ! ;) How about it !Yes the COWBOY HAT !  ;D
« : July 13, 2011, 06:15:32 PM islandsun »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #989 : July 15, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »

I have been away for about 11 days and was hoping for a nice addition in the men's clothig division. Sadly enough I am disappointed. I do love the corset they brought out, will need a closer look with a 'live' avatar, but very nice. It's just a shame that there hasn't been anything brought out for us guys except banana hammocks. After the last time, they promised they would not bring out anything like that. Or did they mean anything in general?
Come on guys, just give us a kilt, a tux an a nice suit. Geez...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 82  
« previous next »
: