*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  profile picture
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: profile picture  ( 10061 )
FuckDoll4U
: 4

« : January 18, 2013, 03:19:15 PM »

I would like to see the picture bigger and options to add more then 1 within the profile itself. Also would be nice if we could add more text with in the profile once someone clicks on it. If all this is to much, then maybe you can put our handle under the picture.. not covering up a 25% percent of it.  :-*
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1 : January 19, 2013, 12:53:24 AM »

Hi FD4U! welcome to the mad forum!
excellent idea. I think we've discussed this before.... Lover will know, he's got a photographic memory for  things like that.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 19, 2013, 07:17:58 AM »

@Blue: I never disagree a nice woman ;)

FuckDoll, yourself added ths idea before. Regarding more text in your profile we also have some threads but most are old. Let's use this topic now to talk about, I'll add some older ideas too.

Please introduce yourself, tell us a bit about you and go on sharing your wishes and ideas.
Organizations & Events/Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Lover

« #3 : January 19, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »

These ideas are from similar topics regarding profile space and personal infos. I just add them here

Marion:
Hi Achat-Team!

I think there should be a kind of "profile page" (including a user-search-function) on the hompage for each user.
It should be possible to post some additional informations and maybe some screenshots.
Because there is not much space for information at the ingame-profile.

E.g.:
- at the ingame profile you can select "fetish", but you cant explain your fetish.
- The same for SM.
- anal => active or passive?

With this additional user page and a search/browse function everybody would be able to find the best and most
interesting partner.
Maybe you can add this function to the members area?
Thank you!

Kisses Marion!  Kiss

PS.: I want to remember you for a shemale body (and maybe a cross dresser option)!
At the moment I found only a few shemale-useres, but there are a lot of useres out there, who want to have
fun with shemales.
Thanks again!

Lover:
Why not add a button "Details" on the right side of the in-game? E.g. below "Show her Lovers/ Friends/ Spouse/ Details"
If you click on the question mark in chat with... you see only this 1 person. On the left side should be enough room to add further informations.

Alissa:
Our profiles for the site are very basic but they have important info at least. When it comes to sexual likes and dislikes there is so much to cover.  I think it'd be nice if they upped the max number of characters we could add in the final comment section of our profile.  That would be little work but allow us to customize the info we want to add
« : January 19, 2013, 08:17:59 AM Lover »

Lover

« #4 : January 19, 2013, 07:26:19 AM »

Kadanu:
I would like the ability to have full blown profiles we can customize. (like myspace profiles, IMVU etc)   We would be able to make our presence much more defined.

Hentaiboy:
I had see something similar in other chat around internet.
It will be a nice idea, but i don't think we gonna have it so soon, and i don't know if it's something the dev-team is interessed to give us.

If we can have a better in game page, it will be good too, whit more space for profile (a pop up window, maybe!?) and, why not!? have the the chance to post a link to a forum page where we can create our personal full blown profiles

Lover

« #5 : January 19, 2013, 07:58:10 AM »

Trekmanalpha:
Also, Profile Customization...
* Bio (Telling about yourself, or your character)
* Time in Game (Years/Months/Days)
* In the mood for: (Menu?)
* Ability to choose more Character Types (Talkative & Romantic, or Passionate & Sex Maniac, etc.)

Lover

« #6 : January 19, 2013, 08:07:50 AM »

SueCB:
Lastly and also an easy fix most likely, is give people a text box to say a bit about themselves. There''s been some creative use of City, Country etc. to add in a bit, but come on, adding a text box for a bit of description can't be too hard. If there's a concern about size or something, make it have a 800 character limit or whatever. Of course that presumes guys actually READING the damn thing to begin with lol. Like "Cold Invite = Ignore" should be a huge clue you'd think. A bit of text would be great and save a lot of time wasted on answering repetitive questions.

safari412412
: 1

« #7 : February 24, 2013, 06:44:35 PM »

How do I add my profile picture real?
Concerto

« #8 : February 25, 2013, 02:52:51 AM »

Login, go to Home page, on right hand side under "Account management" you will see "Character picture upload". Select that and just follow the instructions.
Concerto

« #9 : February 25, 2013, 03:04:26 AM »

As far as extending the profile and making the details available in-game...

Can have it as an extension to my earlier proposal for a new game window....

There could be additional facility at start up to add more details and/or in the character editor and/or on the website...

..and in-game click on name of person on the small icon in "search result" to expand the information about the person...

...click on thumbnail images to expand them, click on "...." (below main image) to view further images, scroll through profile by clicking on "...." at bottom, use arrows at bottom of profile to scroll through previous search result, select  "New search" to exit back
tangoracer
: 3444

« #10 : February 25, 2013, 05:06:23 AM »

Concerto love the idea for the profile page

hope they put it into the game soon

jondas

« #11 : February 25, 2013, 06:09:52 AM »

It would be great to get some kind of notification when a friend logs on!
Lover

« #12 : February 25, 2013, 08:46:18 AM »

@safari:
How do I add my profile picture real?

You're talking about adding a pic in game I think. Concerto is right, I just add you need a valid subscription made with real money. It's not possible if your subscription is made with gifted money.

jondas

« #13 : February 27, 2013, 02:32:53 AM »

Wouldn't be possible to have a a thread on this forum where players wishing to share a broader profile can be posted. I do not know if a direct link to that post could be inserted on Achat's profile but I think it is not that difficult to make.

This way, more would be accessing the forum, more details can be given about oneself that may include pics, comments by friends or lovers, ...etc

Lover

« #14 : February 27, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »

Good idea jondas. The problem isn't the direct link, the A-Team doens't want it - we don't have a link to the forum at all though we asked for it.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: