*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cant a girl get some place to dress?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Cant a girl get some place to dress?  ( 13526 )
bobbler

« #15 : October 14, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »

@ word:

Revitalizing the Forum?  I'm up over 100 posts!  More of you need to post more often to help me "revitalize" this place  :D
Vera90
: 1

« #16 : November 08, 2010, 03:34:51 PM »

I just wanted to bump this

Usually as soon as I log on I get 10 people starting chatting with me instantly.
I hate being impolite and I usually try to at least give a short reply but it is not always possible - especially when I just want to dress up, which can take a while even without being disturbed :)

Wouldn't it be a good idea to just add some sort of invisible mode (maybe just visible to people on your friends/lover/spouse lists)? This way one could also just enter the game and maybe search for someone without getting instantly spammed.
bobbler

« #17 : November 08, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »

good idea Vera and we've been asking for that for a *looooooong* time. i think over a year now and other people, like you, bring it up again occasionally
don't hold your breath  ::)

and btw...welcome to the forum  :)
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : November 09, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »

LOL...must be an old thread to see your reference to reaching a 100 posts;

But a "entry hall" so to speak,...chance to change,..read messages respond without the invites created by the fresh meat syndrome would be appealing

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : November 09, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »

Welcome Vera :)
Yes, we asked for this and will ask again!!

There is still my idea to link the room with a changing room. You can enter the room to redress, to read your "news" and also change clothes for having fun with your friends ;D

TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : November 09, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »

I think that's an excellent idea. Just a nice, secluded place where you can change, update and be safe from unwanted invites or chat requests. Could be set up the same way as you enter a room now, but then for just 1 person. So the character editor is in a seperate room.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: