*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gifting - Poll Open
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Do you want other options then just gifting money?
Yes   -48 (80%)
No   -5 (8.3%)
I don't mind   -7 (11.7%)
: 54

: Gifting - Poll Open  ( 47838 )
jondas

« : February 12, 2013, 01:53:26 AM »

Although I do not know if the issue have been brought before or not, I think it is something that can be given a thought and consideration

I would appreciate to have the opportunity to send a gift other than A$. I believe offering a personalized gift (of course using A$) implies attributing to the recipient more value than the price paid. Beyond the pixels' interraction on achat, there is always a level of human factor with the person you chat or room, and this has be given credit

I am sure many of you can come up with great ideas on such gift nature that can be added to AChat's shop, and it doesn't seem very difficult to implement the option to buy for someone else

comments and additions are most appreciated
« : March 12, 2013, 03:20:01 AM jondas »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : February 12, 2013, 02:44:14 AM »

Jondas, we had talk about this opportunity, but never had an answer from the development team, so we can presume they don't want to change the actual sistem. 

When i can, i gladily post the link to the older thread, if i can find it....

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 12, 2013, 03:36:39 AM »

As HB said, we have talked about it. There has been many ideas from flowers, drink, sweets... even clothes instead of money and the girl has to buy the clothes then.
Perhaps they are afraid, gilrs just get these gifts then and cannot spend the money for buying subsciption. Though I believe, if you can gift items or interieur for room, they make much more money.

Concerto

« #3 : February 12, 2013, 04:44:39 AM »

Well there could be conditions...

. item is available from shop
. donor must have valid subscription
. recipient must have valid subscription
. recipient cannot own item already
. recipient has option of receiving gift or not

....for example.

I have very rarely given money and then only to dear friends but it would have often been a nicer idea to send them a gift instead.
Lover

« #4 : February 12, 2013, 04:57:20 AM »

Some of your suggestions i agree concerto, some i see different.
For example, on some poker games online you can send a drink. Coffee, beer, champaign... these gifts could be send again and again. Or flowers - they could stay for three days and then fade ;)

I also am sure, they never will give the option to refuse a gift. It would be nice for the receiver to have this option but it's as a technical question and also an unwanted option for them.

hentaiboy69

« #5 : February 12, 2013, 05:02:14 AM »

I think there can be some gift who can be more then one time, like chocolates and flowers....on the other side, clothes can be gift only ones for each type.

it will be nice if we can send a screenshot as a photo to be placed in the room, for the people we really care...what did you think!?

Concerto

« #6 : February 12, 2013, 05:12:15 AM »

Yes, it is true, I didn't think of refreshing gifts like flowers etc. but surely we have to cater for refusal. I certainly don't want gifts from someone who I am not interested in. Even better, have the option to return them if you get pissed off with the person who gave the item to you. Hahahaha... "here is your damn ring back!!!"

Great idea HB re. the photo although of course the mini pic is already displayed when you are in room with someone but I get your point.
Lover

« #7 : February 12, 2013, 05:19:13 AM »

What about furniture and interieur as pics, clock, statues (a big puma statue...lol) for the room. You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

hentaiboy69

« #8 : February 12, 2013, 11:05:45 AM »

You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

Urgh.....you are piercing my heart, Lover! I definitely like the idea of a fullt personalizable room! let me stop....i had ask for it soooo many times!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : February 12, 2013, 12:11:10 PM »

mmmm,  I know it may not quite be the same but  every now and then I get sent an on line rose ...  I remember thinking it was so sweet and a clever use of  the keyboard.. 

Anyway ... those that don't know    ...  its really a lovely thought 

@--,'--,'---    =   A Single Red Rose

@--,'--,'---  x 12   =  A bouquet of Roses         

I'm sure there are probably other ingenious ways of showing affection too.   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #10 : February 12, 2013, 12:15:51 PM »

That's nice, Bee, i like the idea! as usual, you show another piece of your talent!

Bear
: 3856

« #11 : February 12, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »

No doubt her hive is a sweet smelling place to be overflowing with flowers now as she buzzes about  ;)

Lover

« #12 : February 12, 2013, 12:57:16 PM »

If you're looking for a read to send this rose, it's Valentine's Day on Wednesday... I have to learn it:
@--,'--,'--

They could offer presents for special days, gingerbreat heart with "I love you"  or valentine's greetings, pralines..

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #13 : February 12, 2013, 03:50:32 PM »

What about furniture and interieur as pics, clock, statues (a big puma statue...lol) for the room. You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

I totally agree with this idea :) i can easily see a statue or the venus from Manara in my room  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jondas

« #14 : February 13, 2013, 02:01:09 AM »

I see pretty interesting ideas

A piece of furniture or decoration, preferabbly from a special collection open only to gifting, like a thick persian rug or  a rocking chair (my mind started wondering on how these can used :) ) would be great

what I would like to really have to gift is a bottle of fine wine (may be a couple of glasses and sipping option can be implemented within the sitting pose), Tequilla or similar for body degustation ...mmmm
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: