*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello Everyone!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello Everyone!!!  ( 8235 )
sexyanjelina
: 5

« : March 29, 2013, 11:10:41 AM »

I am Angelina (not the famous actress, sorry to disappoint....lol ). I am from New York, and i turn 19 in April. So, i expect a lot of birthday wishes, and who knows i may grant some one's wish as well ;).
I hope to make many new friends here. Looking forward, to being a part of this forum.
Hugs and Kisses to everyone,
Angelina

The romance is dead... Come on people, time for a resurrection
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 29, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »

mmmm, grant some wish.....are you a genie, Angelina!? wonder how is to live in a bottle....  ::)

mmmm, is that crazy enough!? you know, everyday, in the forum village, something out of reality can happen.....meeting a strange creature who will never walk on earth, man who are in love with robot.....and more! but don't worry, they don't bite....weeeell not more then hot its needed, anyway!   ;D

Ok, seriously....cough..ehhhmmm

Wellcome in the AChat forum, angelina! it's nice to see new people joining us! we have games (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2319.0.html), bar (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html)....everything! feel free to join us in this journei!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : March 29, 2013, 12:23:29 PM »

Welcome Angelina  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 29, 2013, 12:54:42 PM »

Welcome Angelina :)
Thanks for joining our forum. Look around, share your ideas and wishes and most of all HAVE FUN :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : March 29, 2013, 07:58:50 PM »

Welcome to the Forum Village,  I see you have already checked out  Secret Easter...  glad you joined up,  those are great dates for fun & giggles  ;D

Hope you join in the Easter EGGG hunt too,  if it  sparks your interest,  please hide  EGGG's - with 3 gs -  in any of your future posts ( Please PM Lover & Me where you hide them ), then on 21 April  , the hunt will end and be open for members to post the number of EGGGs they have found ...   The Member who posts the correct answer  first could win some A$ credit  :)
Happy hunting  :)

Enjoy your time here, there's lots to check out...   Hope to read more of you  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #5 : March 29, 2013, 09:33:37 PM »

Welcome to the forum Angelina.  :-*

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
sexyanjelina
: 5

« #6 : March 29, 2013, 10:24:39 PM »

thanks to everyone for their warm reception. i look forward to being a part of this forum for a long time :) I have joined the Secret Easter, looking forward to who gets paired with me, we'll have a great time ;) i thank you all again, and the moderators for being so helpful. take care, hugs and kisses to everyone. Bye   

The romance is dead... Come on people, time for a resurrection
old_goat
: 450

« #7 : March 30, 2013, 05:41:10 AM »

Welcome Anjelina, to the adventure we call Achat.
Every day can be magic if you wander through it and let your mind be free.
Looking forward to seeing you as you discover it's wonders.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : March 30, 2013, 05:47:19 AM »

Welcome to the fun house of the forum village Anjelina

Have fun reading the posts and come join in the fun

PS
come down to the Bar & Grill the first drink is on the house

jondas

« #9 : April 01, 2013, 01:05:08 AM »

Nice to see another pretty face on the forum, welcome on board Anjelina and early congratulations for the forcoming birthday. Some may warn you to the cheeky boys of this village, but it is all for the fun!

Getting ready to rub lamb so may be a wish may be granted :p
happyjim
: 2

« #10 : April 01, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »

Welcome! I am new also. Hope you enjoy the forum. I have so far.
Covems
: 1688

« #11 : April 04, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »

Hello Angelina and welcome!  There's some great folks in these parts of AChat, so take your time and get to know some.  But most of all, have fun.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #12 : April 10, 2013, 05:37:43 PM »

Welcome to the forum Angelina,

glad you found your way into our little forum village :D, hope you'll enjoy your stay here, kisses!

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Stone
: 1842

« #13 : April 11, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »

Hello Angelina,

Tangoracer is right, come on down to the AB&G.   Its a superb bar .  We serve the best beer in the village & the first one is free.

Welcome to Forum.   ;D

Covems
: 1688

« #14 : April 12, 2013, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi Angelina

Welcome to AChat and welcome to the forum... you know everyone's going to be lining up to give out the birthday spanks... 19 of them.

heheh

Enjoy

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: