*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
: VOTE FOR THEME OF EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5                       VOTING  ENDS  31 MAY 2013
1 Nautical / Waterworld   -1 (4.3%)
2 Medieval   -3 (13%)
3 War Time   -2 (8.7%)
4  Travel - Land/ Sea/ Air/ Space   -3 (13%)
5. Desert Island   -1 (4.3%)
6. Wild West / Cowboy   -0 (0%)
7. Uniform Services-  Medical / Ambulance / Police / Fire / Mountain Rescue / Coast Guard   -0 (0%)
8. Public Event - Concert / Shopping Mall / Drive in theatre / Party / Zoo   -7 (30.4%)
9 Seasonal  backdrop, Spring Time, Autumn Time ; Winter wonderland  ( Not Summer )   -1 (4.3%)
10. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )   -0 (0%)
11  TV / Film scene remake   -0 (0%)
12  Al Fresco / Out Side Sex  - Hot tub, Swimming pool,  voyeur   -0 (0%)
13. THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.....  ( 18+ only )   -1 (4.3%)
14. Working Enviroment -  Business trip / working over late /  Mad Scientist  / Laboratory   -4 (17.4%)
15. Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )   -0 (0%)
: 22

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT  ( 71038 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #75 : August 30, 2013, 01:06:10 AM »

DEADLINE FOR STORY SUBMISSIONS IS LOOMING   

The Deadline for submitting your stories is SATURDAY  31 AUGUST 2013. ( 7pm UK Time )

Those who like to live on edge -   Here's details  about the contest but hurry hurry ...

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html     and

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Voting:   The poll will be opened SUNDAY  1 SEPTEMBER 2013 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on Saturday  31 August 2013 ) .

NB – EROTIC  CONTEST  6 
The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 6 - theme suggestions will be opened from  SUNDAY  1 SEPTEMBER 2013 to MONDAY  30 SEPTEMBER  2013.
The poll will be opened TUESDAY  1 OCTOBER  2013 till  THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story 6 contest .

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #76 : August 31, 2013, 06:00:37 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON 6 HRS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY   
HURRY HURRY ALL YOU LATE ENTRANTS.

I have received 9 fabulous stories so far  which will soon be published  for reading and the voting opened for our Forum village to vote for their favourite story.

Hurry Hurry.    Time is slipping by fast.   ;D

The Deadline for submitting your stories is SATURDAY  31 AUGUST 2013. ( 7pm UK Time )

Please PM ( Private Message ) your completed story to me here in Forum.
« : August 31, 2013, 06:02:36 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #77 : August 31, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »

The deadline has now passed and no more entries for Contest 5 will be  accepted.

Thank you all authors who have entered and  for the ones who leave it till the last minute - phewwwwwwwwwww   you made it. Well done :)

I will check the last minute stories and will send you a confirmation of entry into the contest.   Once that is done, I will endeavour to get them all published and up for voting ASAP.

The ones who ran out of time ,  I will get you next time :)     Watch this space :) 

Brandybee

« #78 : August 31, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 5 – PUBLIC  EVENT  have now been published.

I have 11 stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest and considering it was over Summertime & people’s vacation time, I don’t think that’s too bad.  So Thank you all so much.

May I personally thank each & every one of you for your  help & support for making Erotic Story Contest 5  the success it is. Thank you to Covems for  the poster, he created to launch this contest. 

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read & vote for your favourite story.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts & that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement  in their own right .  So Thank you  on my behalf & that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 5.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised & commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat  or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.
So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each & everyone of  you. You have my utmost respect  & admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from  conditions such as Dyslexia .  Again,  to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect  & admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are , and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support & courageous efforts.

Also  my “anchor “  authors who always enter a story  to show support for me, for forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much.

And Thank you to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion & submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published erotic author for Achats  Forum..  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact,  already been achieved  – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered & published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded .  That makes you a winner already in my eyes. 

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and  with that said,
 I proudly present the published stories -   “ PUBLIC  EVENT” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST  5 open for voting....

GOOD LUCK TO ONE & ALL.     AND   HAPPY  READING  ( and wanking   :P  ).

Lover
: 10350

« #79 : August 31, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »

11 stories IS a success in summer! Thanks to every author :) Instead of just relaxing in sun, playing in game or sitting in bars and coffee shops you wrote a story.
You'redoing it for us, theforum members and readers. We cannot really honor this and getting 600A$ is great, but just a little thank you for all the effort you did.

Everyoneplease vote and also tell your friends to do. Do we get 100 votes? It would be a dream - and dreams can come true :)

jayc
: 1600

« #80 : August 31, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »

lets not forget our host for the contest, copy and pasting all that text is a challenge and takes alot of paitence. so lets all raise our glasses to the one and only BRANDYBEE !!!!!!!  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #81 : August 31, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »

So true jayc, it's lot of hard work. Cheers! Brandy, thanks for all the great work you're doing with organizing, advertising and realizing :)

Brandybee

« #82 : August 31, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »

Thanks guys for your kind words.   The stories and the contest are a labour of love though.  I love reading them and love seeing how authors grow and build.

I think Tight would be pleased how his baby is developing.

Enjoy everyone and please, please vote.

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html
« : August 31, 2013, 10:24:55 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #83 : September 03, 2013, 01:23:01 AM »

mmm, only two days had passed from the moment the storires were posted and we had many votes....great!

@Brandy: yes, i'm sure Tight will be pleased about how the contest goes.....11 stories is good and i'm sure we gonna have more the next time!
« : October 21, 2013, 08:06:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

old_goat
: 450

« #84 : September 03, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »

I have read them all once.
Too hard to decide on the best.
So i will read them again.
 ;)

hentaiboy69

« #85 : September 03, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »

whatever one you choose, i'm sure it will be great! I'm pretty satisfy to see there is a good answer of readers!

Brandybee

« #86 : September 05, 2013, 02:45:56 AM »

I have read all the stories several times, and am yet again, overwhelmed by the talent, inspired ideas and efforts that have gone into them. I have enjoyed every single one for different reasons and I am,   yet again going to have difficulties casting my vote.

Thank you to all the authors who have spent time and effort into entering the competition and I for one, am enjoying them immensely.

Here's my little summary of the stories for Contest 5 – PUBLIC  EVENT, and why I like each and every one.  This is not a critique, just a summary of  the stories & my thoughts.

1. A Night at the Theatre -   A story of a couple’s date at the theatre, where events take a naughty turn on the balcony.  Very hot and lusty.

2. The Scent of the Gold Butterfly – A story of lust at a Jousting contest involving masterful and manly Knights of the Round Table. Certainly testosterone and competition is evident here & a hint of revengeful sex against an opponent. Naughty, spicy & hot sex.

3. Flames in the Desert – A story of  The famous  Burning Man festival in the USA.  Two lusty men enjoy their first " free love/ lust" experience  and the delights of their camping neighbours.  Very hot , with a touch of voyeurism.

4. Strip Club Tease – A teasing story of a man’s visit to a strip club. Hot and panting.

5. A Journey to True Self – A story of the test of a male Submissive and the battle within to joyfully serve her Master. It’s an intriguing and hot lusty story of power and subservience.

6. First Sex Experience in Movie Theatre –  Lusty and romantic memories of the past. A story of a couple’s trip to the mall &  cinema and the lust that over powers them.

7. Hay Ride – A short story of an experience at a Renn Faires in England centering  on a public hay ride. A hot little tease that allows the imagination of the reader to conclude the encounter.

8. Masquerade -  A story of a girl’s trip to Italy and to Venice . She receives a wonderful,  intriguing gift and instructions to attend a masked ball.  A lovely and romantic story with sensual hot sex on a terrace overlooking the Canal Grande.

9. Beach Party Passion – A story of a couple’s naughty antics in the sea at a beach party. Hot & naughty with a hint of a peeping Tom.

10. The Monaco Grand Prix -  A man’s fantasy of car racing, yachts, sun and two beautiful hot and sexy women. Hot, lusty and what more could a guy (or girl ) wish for ...

11. Seduction on the Stage. ( S.O.S.) -  A story of a woman’s holiday to get away from the rat race.  She attends an open air stage play of Red Riding hood with a handsome date. Things get hot and romantic  behind the scenes.

All wonderful, all hot, sensual or lusty...  I will just have to read them all again before I cast my vote.

Happy happy reading  :o

« : September 14, 2013, 01:14:23 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #87 : September 19, 2013, 01:07:55 AM »

WOW, guys....we are not at half of the voting period and we hit 50......cooome on, we want to go over 100 this time!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #88 : September 21, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »

EVERY STORY HAS A VOTE! cool  8)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69

« #89 : September 21, 2013, 05:12:19 PM »

it is......guys, this time all the writers had give their best!

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
: