*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Mood for make pics
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mood for make pics  ( 7477 )
Warrior
: 3

« : April 09, 2013, 11:06:06 AM »

I think which achat need a program or an easy mood for make a pics in room... would be nice to make it ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 09, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »

Hello Warrior,

you can use software like quickpic, badicam, snipper or fraps or you use typical shortcuts/functions on your keyboard:
To make a screenshot press "Alt" + "Prt" (sometimes its called prtsc or something like this). Also you can use "CTRL" + "p"
The pic is copied into clipboard. You can open and rework with any program eg paint).

Or use PrtScr button (it copies into the clipboard), then paste into your image-editing software like Paint.

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : April 09, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »

Windows 7 has a built in ability called a snipping tool... great for capturing room shots and especially cropping the room shot

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : April 10, 2013, 12:52:06 AM »

Can you explain more, Bear!?

Lover

« #4 : April 10, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »

The snipping tool is for vista, win 7 and win 8. You also can download an add on to make it running on xp.
You can cut part of the screen or the full screen and it's copied to the clipboard. Then you can change it (eg add text) and save it as jpg.

If you have full version of Office you also have it embedded in one note tool, which you can use to make screenshots too.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : April 10, 2013, 01:43:25 AM »

i never had hear of a sniping thing . Where do you find this ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #6 : April 10, 2013, 01:58:50 AM »

Which windows do you have? Use google or the search function of windows, type snipping tool and you should find it. In win 8 you just have to start quick launch bar and it's shown.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : April 10, 2013, 02:02:33 AM »

Lover, it can be setted to capture a sequence of screen too!? or just single shot!?

Warrior
: 3

« #8 : April 10, 2013, 07:01:26 AM »

i know the mood.... click on "print"... and cut the image with paint.... but its too longer to do lol..... i think if there is a mood for make a good pic in room without cutting image
sexilicious
: 2755

« #9 : April 10, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »

Sounds like Warrior is wanting an ingame button to take a screenshot. I know some of the other chat ones would have a certain button on the keyboard or sequence of keys to hit. For example the one game uses the (-) button to take a screenshot and save it in a folder in your pictures. Another game uses like a ctrl+shift+ another  button (not on there as much so not as familiar with the sequence) to bring up the camera for in game so they can take a screenshot and save to computer as well.

Bear
: 3856

« #10 : April 10, 2013, 10:43:12 AM »

generally Alt + PrtScn will capture the active window only.

The snipping tool is a feature of Vista, Windows 7 and 8.  Use your search feature to locate it type "snipping tool" and the program will pull up. The nice advantage is you can capture the entire screen or use the cursor to highlight a portion, in this you can precut the chat box and  other game control to create a clean visual image of the action alone.

Lover

« #11 : April 10, 2013, 10:51:48 AM »

Snipping tool does it and quickpic does it too. But be careful, there are two versions, a free one and one you have to pay for.

I believe warrioir is talking about an in-game-button... But as we know there are no plans for it. Perhaps we will be surprised one day?!
« : April 10, 2013, 10:53:40 AM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : April 10, 2013, 12:04:57 PM »

Ooooh i think the what you call snipping tool is called outils de capture in french

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #13 : April 10, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »

Possible... it sounds like that.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: