*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Some ideas
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Some ideas  ( 9912 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #15 : March 28, 2015, 05:01:20 AM »

It's a bit hard to identify who will be ACtive in Female-Shemale poses. Like if female will have strapon. Not always we remember the necessary poses. maybe some red starts or something like that can tell that female will be "on top" using that pose? *blush*  :D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : March 28, 2015, 05:34:55 AM »

Perhaps it is posible to make communication available in BYSY status with player, to whom I write first? Something like whiteleist for my current session and if I'm in BUSY state.

Also maybe making new status could be of use. Like ONLINE status that you get on login will be yellow, if player is ready for action (hehehe) then he can set READY status, which is green. I will not bother player who's not interested in new connections ATM
Honestly talking....if I'm busy in a room, I don't want to talk with other peoples eccept my partner! It's like answering to a phone call why you are in the middle of some exciting action, lol!

Aaaanyway, the color for the status need an adjustment, as we always ask, because there are no difference between the busy when you are in room and the block of the ZZZ button. This is what we need now and faster.

It's a bit hard to identify who will be ACtive in Female-Shemale poses. Like if female will have strapon. Not always we remember the necessary poses. maybe some red starts or something like that can tell that female will be "on top" using that pose? *blush*  :D

Yes, sometimes it can be, that's why you need to take a good look athe description which appear when the cursor is over the icon.....of course, I know it's something difficult to do in certain moment...  ;)
 But don't worry, soon you will get used to the icon, you just need a bit of time

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: