*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  no character editor picture
« previous next »
: [1]
: no character editor picture  ( 4376 )
gigimey
: 6

« : April 21, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »

Hey,
i don't know why the "Take a picture" Button doesn't work when i use it, can someone help me?
i tried it sometimes, also saved and logoff and in again, but there is still no pic :(

Thanks
Gigimey
gigimey

« #1 : April 22, 2013, 09:22:27 AM »

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! I tried changing the size of the program window, but it still doesn't work :( But i have no problems with the cam buttons. So maybe someone else knows how to solve my problem?
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 22, 2013, 12:20:36 PM »

Hi gigimey,

did it ever work for you? Does the rest of the editor work correct? Do you save your settings after taking a pic?
You can also close the game and restart your comp, perhaps it works afterwards.

gigimey

« #3 : April 22, 2013, 12:58:57 PM »

Hey,
it never worked for me, and the rest of the editor work correct. I also tried alot with logoff, login and so on and of course i saved the settings. I have realy no idea what i can do about this problem :(
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : April 22, 2013, 01:39:40 PM »

you can reinstall AChat. Perhaps a little glitch during installing... or try without firewall and anti-virus, but activate it at once after you tried it again.

If you remove AChat to install again, save your ignore-list first. Do you know how to do this?

gigimey

« #5 : April 22, 2013, 01:43:28 PM »

ok, thanks. i don't know but i think it's not a big problem when my list is lost. But the rest don't need to be safed extra?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: