*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Voice option?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Voice option?  ( 8173 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : April 25, 2013, 07:23:19 AM »

I was just wondering if it would be possible to add the option to voice chat with a mic. It could be restricted to when in room only to ease the load on the servers.
old_goat
: 450

« #1 : April 25, 2013, 07:39:02 AM »

IMHO don't think so.
Just saying.
 ???

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 25, 2013, 09:37:41 AM »

I think it would be possible with an update of the software. There is a chat system so a voice system should work too. I just think it's not the intention of A-Team to add it.

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #3 : April 25, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »

I think too that voice chat should be a good feature.
But, i think also that people could be afraid to use a game like AChat if it is possible to talk in live.

I hunderstand that A-Team don't have intention to developpe this feature: there are lot of other improvement more prioritary

@apollo13nut: if you want to have a voice chat in a room, you can use specific software (like skype) in same time.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : April 25, 2013, 11:12:59 AM »

weeell, a voice option can be interessing but here it cames speaking slang problem.......i think achat is good as it is now! if you want to make a voice chat, search for someone interessed in it! nothing more to say

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : April 25, 2013, 12:18:56 PM »

I like the WRITTEN word, not sure if any of you noticed :P, but in speech I get self conscious and can be really shy.
Guys would get insulted if I don't talk to them. Plus add the fact that I have people (kids) behind me in other rooms while I chat, so it would not be something I would use or something I want the developers spending money on, especially when there is things like Skype.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : April 25, 2013, 12:28:27 PM »

I agree, the written word  is just fantastic :)    And users who are interested in more interaction do have the Skype option.  I hear it can be very successful, although, not for me either.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
dion
: 24

MSN Messenger - dion.lampakis@gmail.com
« #7 : April 25, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »

Many times a voice option can destroy everything....you can read my story posted in (evetything about sex) topic a long time ago.
So..let it be as it is. And if some1 wants to do it then skype can give  this option.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : April 26, 2013, 02:22:50 AM »

I prefer to write too , i'm not bad in writen english , but for the spoken english , its another story  ;D . But it will be nice ( and its a reminder ) to see when your partner is writing .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #9 : April 26, 2013, 02:39:49 AM »

Many times a voice option can destroy everything....you can read my story posted in (evetything about sex) topic a long time ago.
So..let it be as it is. And if some1 wants to do it then skype can give  this option.

Yes, i remember your post Dion.....but remember, don't let you keep down by a bad experience! there other people around here and even if there can other liars hiding behind female avatars, i'm sure you can have some funny time here again! or, correct ime if i'm wrong, you will never had create a new account, i think!  ;)

@Andrea: lol....i can imagine your childs listening at you from the others room and then, later, asking you what was that....a liiiiittle embarassing! ::)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : April 26, 2013, 02:47:58 AM »

I prefer to write in French but I can also make myself understood in English.
But if I speak French, only the French guys and girls will understand me, in English no one will understand me and I don't understand anything.
I think Skype is the good alternative for those who want to hear in the game!

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : April 26, 2013, 09:36:31 AM »

Rukay
But it will be nice ( and its a reminder ) to see when your partner is writing .
Yes I also want it so much and it's still on our wish list...

hentaiboy69

« #12 : April 26, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »

What we really need is a better chat sistem.....hell, i made tons of mistake sending a mmessage to another user! luck want i didn't send a message to Brandy when i was talking with her and at the same time with Tight about the pic of the chair....so the surprise was saved!

And yes, being able to see when someone who is talking with you is writing, it's a grea tadd for AChat!

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #13 : April 26, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »

I'm okay with you, hentaiboy69.
It's more important to improve current text chat system before to propose other features not used by majority.

The word power !
hentaiboy69

« #14 : April 26, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »

It's not only word power......it's about make AChat better but without changing it from the original line! that not mean i think the original line of AChat is perfect how is it now (here everyone know i'd like to have common room), but it's about trying to improve what works well to make it perfect!

an audio chat can be interessing but there are planty of solution without adding it to AChat directly: skype, Team-speak....and don't know ow many!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: