*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I have no effects
« previous next »
: [1]
: I have no effects  ( 8259 )
Anika1994
: 2

« : May 03, 2013, 09:31:39 AM »

Hey !

Im german so my english is bad, sorry for that.

So i dont have sound effects ! I have the high definition addon, in in the music otions i have music volume and effect volume.
So i can hear the music, but no effects ! Other people tell me that they hear kisses and sound effects.
Can you help me here ?

And when they are no effects, why there is a effect-volume option ?

Thanks,   Anika
« : May 03, 2013, 09:42:36 AM Anika1994 »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : May 03, 2013, 11:01:08 AM »

Hmmm personnaly i dont hear effects too , i think there is only few poses with sound effects and only for hétéros

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : May 03, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

yes, i notice it too......and it's not good! why there are the sound file but not linked with every pose who need it!? a mistery.....

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #3 : May 03, 2013, 11:10:58 AM »

It's probably a beginning of sound feature, but for me there are no sound effect for all rooms/poses/actions.

A-Team must have big difficulties to finalize it.
There are  lot of time that we talk about this feature but nothing
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : May 03, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »

I also never sounds have worked in the game
I have listened to in the directory, but they are not active in the game.
C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ AChat \ sounds \ sounds

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Anika1994
: 2

« #5 : May 03, 2013, 12:19:11 PM »

i have the files in the folder, too. but they dont work ! why ? i hear NO sounds in the game !
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : May 03, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »

Are you using the high definition add on version?  (in addition to the normal download) If not I would recommend downloading it from your account login on the AChat  home page.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : May 03, 2013, 05:27:41 PM »

hmmm it dont work either in the HD version bear lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : May 04, 2013, 01:26:07 AM »

jcm, the HD pack is only for texture!

now, words of a frend in game came to my memory......she had download achat again few months ago and reinstaled it, just to find out around 30 audio files when, in the same foulder, i have just 4 or 5......

old_goat
: 450

« #9 : May 04, 2013, 04:47:57 AM »

files are here - when should they play?

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : May 05, 2013, 01:03:25 PM »

I aslo have the effects but dont hear sounds. There once have been sounds of kisses and clapping even in general chat, but i think they removed it again.
To check it, open the path of AChat - you should have 37 effects:
C:\Users\Laptop\AppData\Local\AChat\sounds\sounds

Anika,
wenn du die HD-Version geladen hast, solltest du 37 Soundeffekte haben. Allerdings sind sie wohl wieder deaktiviert, bei mir gehen sie seit einiger Zeit auch nicht mehr. Du kannst es prüfen, indem du den Installationspfad von AChat öffnest:

C:\Users\Laptop\AppData\Local\AChat\sounds\sounds
(vermutlich musst du laptop gegen computer austauschen)

Kingdustin
: 598

« #11 : May 05, 2013, 01:32:03 PM »

you know I have always wanted to learn German as my great grandparents are from Germany and i think the language sounds really cool.

As what you are all talking about, I to have seen some sounds in game. the female while look at there profile. when they blow a kiss there is a sound. I remove the sound file long time ago because it was so freaking annoying. since I have reinstalled Acaht on my new computer I have not heard any new sounds or old one. 

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : May 05, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »

Hm Dustin... I thought answering you in german ;)

These effects I'm talking about, blowing kisses, clapping... it's good they removed them, it was boring hearing it all the time

: [1]  
« previous next »
: