*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Preview offline mode?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Preview offline mode?  ( 4217 )
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« : May 06, 2013, 02:50:39 AM »

Hello, could be possible to have all the wardrobe unlocked in offline mode, for try clothes before buy them?

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 06, 2013, 02:54:57 AM »

Stray, this is something i had ask till my first day here (august 2011....wow!) but who never seen the light! even if it can't be done offline, i was thinking at something similar to the dressing room of The Sims, where you can see your sim like a mannequin and you can put clothes on it and just at last you can confirm them. Same can be done here.......testing clothes and at last a button to buy the ones on your avatar

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #2 : May 06, 2013, 04:02:34 AM »

Yes that would be good, I've just asked for online mode because is easier to do for developers ^^

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : May 06, 2013, 04:46:40 AM »

Yes this will be nice and will avoid to buy clothes when they are weird like ( sorry for this ) tights's last release , who is nice from the front , but really bad from the rear . Its a loss of money for some peoples ( not me , this time i waited to see it before buy it , and i will not )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jondas

« #4 : May 06, 2013, 05:48:22 AM »

A dressing room would also be a nice idea for a new room too :p
tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : May 06, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »

LOL
On this subject it would only be any good for the ladies as they walk round all the cloths shops and go back to the first shop they went in and bye the first outfit of the day  ;D  :P

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : May 06, 2013, 07:21:16 AM »

Yes it is asked long time now, unfortunately no answer from A-Team.
It could be offline mod or simple just show the clothes in shop from different sides, like dummies in shops.

A dressing room asan own room is suggested already and i would buy it at once ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: